Specsavers — overcharging at edmonton green
Last week I bought 3 sets of glasses from Specsavers. I was charged an extra £60 for slim lenses, and declined to pay extra for the other 2, and duely received thick lenses. It wasn't untill I went home and looked at their website, that the cost of slim glasses should have been £40, except, their was a special offer giving the slim lenses free. Also, Specsavers was giving 25% of for over 60s. This was not mentioned, or offered to me. The only conclusuion to be drawn is that Specsaver staff are deliberately ripping off their customers.
Insted of receiving 3 slim lenses glasses costing £100 less 25%, I was overcharged £160, and recieved 2 sets of unsightly glasses. Let's see if specksavers will rectify this.
More Specsavers Complaints & Reviews
- Specsavers - wrong eye test
- Specsavers - prices are deceptive, specsavers is fraud
- Specsavers - offensive advert
- Specsavers - lens scratch
- Specsavers - tried to change my contact lenses
- Specsavers - waste of time
- Specsavers Optical Group - prescription
- Specsavers - negligence
- Specsavers - making appointments and not accepting responsibility for keeping them
- Specsavers - misleading adverts and staff