Specsavers Optical Group — prescription
I would like to make a complaint about the Specsavers store based in Hampton, London.
I had an eye test with them and was given a prescription. From this I then bought some glasses but when they arrived the vision from them physically made me feel sick as they were too strong. I called for a re-test and was told that if my glasses have the wrong lens prescription or my eye test result is the same then I would have to pay £25.
The re-test proved that the initial prescription given to me was too strong, however due to this I have lost out on £25 due to having to return my glasses in which the BlueV coating was not refundable. I wrote an email to the Specsavers store and spoke to the online chat person who also contacted them. The online chat person relayed information back to me but they were not dealing with my specific issue.
Shortly after this the Specsavers store contacted me and offered to send my glasses off for the lens to be changed, however I declined this as they could not provide the BlueV coating which I had paid for. A refund still was not given after I said I will take this further.
I would like a £25 refund due to the mistake made from this Specsavers store, are you able to advise me on how to get this?
More Specsavers Optical Group Complaints & Reviews
- Specsavers - wrong eye test
- Specsavers - prices are deceptive, specsavers is fraud
- Specsavers - offensive advert
- Specsavers - lens scratch
- Specsavers - tried to change my contact lenses
- Specsavers - overcharging at edmonton green
- Specsavers - waste of time
- Specsavers - negligence
- Specsavers - making appointments and not accepting responsibility for keeping them
- Specsavers - misleading adverts and staff