Specsavers Optical Groupglass lenses

Since 28 November 2017 I am brought a pair of transition lenses at Gungahlin shop around 3 mounth the third lenses have been replaced and still give me a faulty lenses yesterday on 14 February 2018. Taking to the shop manager she offer me to get refund or keep trying get new lenses but without gaunrant, I am really not happy with this solutions, because I pay the money not always go to the shop to get faulty lenses pay to much time to off work go to the shop, so I am not satisfied with this matter and hope some one can help me slove this problem.