Having problems with Miss Arty?

Miss Arty Customer Service Contacts

2.27, Romer House, Lewisham High St.
London
United Kingdom - SE136EE

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Miss Arty Customer Service. Initial Miss Arty complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Miss Arty above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Miss Arty. Discuss the issues you have had with Miss Arty and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

May 02, 2020

Miss Arty — Poor Quality Product - Company would not accept returned product

I placed an order for 6 pair of shoes from Miss Arty on Jan 29 and waited several weeks to receive 4 of them...

Miss Artyproduct is inferior

The product is very inferior in quality for the price. And it is the incorrect color. Also, when you click on "View Order" in order to find out how to return it, you get a page that says "Sorry, this page cannot be found". Nice.
I replied to the email order, asking how to return it, and if I do not hear back within a day I will call my credit card company and put a stop payment on it.

Miss Artynever received item

I placed my order Dec 18 and I never got my order with the tracking information they sent me.

I tried explaining it about four times to them when I emailed them and their response was to just copy and paste the same tracking information that I told them that did not deliver my package.

When I requested to start a refund process they just sent the tracking info with 'Now again' in all caps. I feel as if me telling them I never got it meant nothing.

Jan 22, 2020

Miss Arty — shipping

I ordered a coat for my sister, who is in the hospital fighting cancer. I wanted her to have it for her trip...

Miss Artyi've been waiting and waiting‐what a ripoff

I placed an online order for shoes on November 19, 2019. I have yet to receive them. I've inquired several times via email only to be told to wait as I will received them soom. I asked for a refund and was told they couldn't refund because shoes were already shipped. Well, I've waited and waited. And still nothing. I want my money back or item ordered.

i've been waiting and waiting‐what a ripoff

Oct 03, 2019

Miss Arty — clothing merchandise

I ordered 9 outfits from this scam website. When they came, there were no where close to what I ordered and...

Miss Artyall

July-August 2019. The dresses I ordered were made out of the cheapest polyester and the sizes were completely inaccurate. The dresses were misrepresented by their descriptions and photos on the Miss Arty website. I will never wear any of the dresses and I believe Miss Arty intentionally misrepresented their products. The worst part is that it is nearly impossible to return products to this company and they will not issue a refund even after trying to negotiate with them. I will never buy anything from the Miss Arty company again. I will also report them to the better business bureau to hopefully prevent others from having the same misery as I have had with this company.

Miss Artyproduct

I ordered for a dresses from Miss Arty
          & None of them look as nice as the quality that they have pictured on their website.
          The dresses I received The material is horrible! They look and feel like they purchased the material of the dollar store!
          I would never wear these dresses!
          The reviews say that it's almost impossible to return them and if you can then make you pay shipping.
          So, I guess I'll have to Alter them so that my granddaughters can play dress up with them or something?
          I should have read the reviews 1st but I didn't I learn my lesson!
          They are scammers @
          DONT ORDER FROM THEM!

• Updated by Shelleyotto · Aug 07, 2019

MissArty is Terrible

Miss Artyproduct not as described. this is a scam company

This is a scam company out of China, the address in the UK they are using is a SCAM.

They use stock photos of Name brand products to sell their Knockoffs. In addition, they do not send the product you order, then when asking for return or replacement, they want YOU to pay all the shipping after they've scammed you. If THAT doesn't work they offer you 25% of your original purchase as a refund...think they are making money off of us stupid Americans, your right!!! I have reported to FTC and General Attorneys office, there will be more reports. So sick of these scammer companies stealing my hard earned money! I paid $76 for 2 items that aren't worth the material used to ship the product. NO one would EVER wear these clothing items. They are cheap in quality, do not look at all like the pictures in their ads and talk about flammable! Remember the paper clothing in the 60's...well, here you go!

Jun 24, 2019

Miss Arty — dress

I ordered a dress and within 10 mins I cancelled the order after seeing reviews. Long and behold 3 days after...

Jun 20, 2019

Miss Arty — quality of clothing

You get what you pay for. If the pictures of the clothing on the website appear too good to be true it'...

Miss Artydoes not comply with their own refund policy

Unfortunately, I ordered a pair of shoes before I saw reviews about this vendor. I immediately cancelled my order within 10 minutes of purchase for a full refund as their refund policy states. I must have sent 4 emails with no response. lo and behold, an email is sent to me only after they took my money and shipped the item. I filed a complaint with paypal.

Miss Artydress I never received.

I ordered a dress from Miss Arty two weeks ago for a photo shoot I have coming up in two days. I also paid ALOT for the quick shipping to insure it was here on time. I never received this dress, the phone number is bogus, and I never received and email back. I'm furious!!! This is a scam. They got me for $60 and then the money for the photo shoot I have to cancel because I don't have the proper attire. Please don't order from this site, ladies.

Jan 23, 2019

Miss Arty — ma21208= order number

I ordered a coat from this company back in October. It never arrived, they said there was a problem with...

Miss Arty — jacket

I ordered a khaki jkt from them in xxL size. It was much bigger than that and it was cream colour not khaki...

Qandies... Miss Arty — undelivered item and refusing refund

On 21st September 2018 This company Miss Arty were supposed to send me a jumper cost £39.99. They sent it...