Southwest Airlinesluggage service

I have been in Las Vegas for over 24 hours without m luggage. My sister and I flew in from Baltimore, we had one bag each and witnessed employees argue with each other in front of customers about how to handle luggage and who should tell whom what to do. Nonetheless clearly none of them should have been telling anyone what to do because the ones responsible for getting our luggage on the plane DID NOT. It is very inconvenient and inconsiderate and I am highly upset. I have had to sleep in clothes I wore on the plane, I have not been able to brush my teeth take a shower or anything. After filing a report for our missing luggage, we have been in constant contact with Southwest Airlines in regards to this matter. We were contacted last night at about 5 p.m. and told that our luggage has been located and our hotel would receive it between 6-10 p.m. why are we awake without our luggage? This is unacceptable and Southwest has definitely lost my customer service behind this. I am HIGHLY disappointed and we are here to enjoy our vacation and we have not been able to do anything because we don't have clothes to swim, sleep, to out etc. Southwest needs to refund us for our flight or a day lost on our vacation. I will be contacting higher power for something to be done.

Dc