Southern California Edison Company [SCE]permission to operate solar panel on march 26 2019 I talked to customer service many times but they never care

Dear Sir or Madam,

Semper Solaris helped my property 12202 Timlico Ct, Moreno Valley, CA 92557 installed Solar Panel on the roof on February 2019. Southern California Edison finally approved on March 26, 2019.

My solar panel generated 600-700 Kwh per month. I thought that sce was going to deduct my 600-700 kwh from their bill every month. But it never happened. I called sce customer service many times, letting them know my solar panel project was approved on Mar 20, 2019. They said they will take care of it in 1 to 2 billing cycle.

However, they never deducted any kwh at all, pretend not knowing. I called them at March, I called them at Apr, I called them on May, I called them at June, the most recent time I called them was July 23rd when they emailed me the bill. They always said they would take care of it in next bill. But it never happened.

David Pong

Da
Aug 21, 2019

Comments

• Mi
      Sep 06, 2019

I feel you pain. We got PTO on May 6th, our bill has not been changed either. We also need to call every month for "bill extension". It is very irritating and frustrating. Our time is also valuable too to be on the phone with customer service every month for at least half an hour. It seems like no one wants to help. Who can we talk to to solve this issue?