Sony — wega kdf 55e2000
August 4th 2006 received my new Sony Wega hdtv KDF 55E2000 cost $2299.99. August 2008, 11 days after the warranty period the most expensive part in the set ($1200.00) was found to be defective and the authorized repair center stated "Not cost effective to repair". After approx 6 calls and two letters later Sony said they would allow me a $113.00 discount on a new set even thou they admitted the part was defective. If you are thinking of buying a Sony TV take a few minutes and look on this and other internet pages about Sony's customer service it will help you out with your decision.
More Sony Complaints & Reviews
- Sony Ericsson Service Center - Cheating and torturing customers!
- Sony ericsson promo - lucky number
- Sony/Bravia KDL40S4100 tv - defective product
- Sony Playstation 3 (Ps3) 60gb (Pal) - Faulty Product/Horrible Customer Care
- Sony TV KDF-60XBR950 - Sony TV Optical Block
- Sony Ericsson W810i - Wrong packing or sealing
- Sony Ericson/W395 - Bad post sale service
- Sony - Gift Card
- sonyericsson mobil phone g900 - unwillingness to return my mobile phone
- Sony Bravia KDL-46NX720 - junk! spend more just to lose more!