Sony MHC-RV22 — Defective product!
I got sony mhc-rv22 deck in june 2005 with warranty of 1 year. From the last 3 months or so, the music system started giving problems and from the last week the condition was damn bad. Last week we went to sony service center and we came to know from mr. Allywn (store incharge) that there would be certain replacement for which we need to pay [protected]. I can't understand how a sony product give such problem in such short time. My friend has a music system and it didn't gave problem for 5 years and for us in such a short time we need to pay so much. It is not the question of cost but the reliability and the trust we have on sony product. We don't expect it to go haywire in such short time. Moreover since once it has gone wrong in 2 years again the problems will persist after a year or so.
More Sony MHC-RV22 Complaints & Reviews
- Sony Ericsson Service Center - Cheating and torturing customers!
- Sony ericsson promo - lucky number
- Sony/Bravia KDL40S4100 tv - defective product
- Sony Playstation 3 (Ps3) 60gb (Pal) - Faulty Product/Horrible Customer Care
- Sony TV KDF-60XBR950 - Sony TV Optical Block
- Sony Ericsson W810i - Wrong packing or sealing
- Sony Ericson/W395 - Bad post sale service
- Sony - Gift Card
- sonyericsson mobil phone g900 - unwillingness to return my mobile phone
- Sony Bravia KDL-46NX720 - junk! spend more just to lose more!