Sony India — Defective products and bad customer service
I bought a sony hi fi music system MHC GNZ88D in the month of November 2005. After exactly a year, the system DVD stops functioning. When i tried to log a complain, the ph # provided to me were in correct. Even i send a mail to Sony India but there also no response. It is really pathetic that a company like Sony is showing this kind of disregard to customers. I feel like one who has been cheated and then humiliated. I just want to brought it the notice of general public and sony officials (If they really bother to go thru this) that this kind of practice will not lead them to a leadership position. Making jazzy punchlines and mottos are irrelevant unless you really develop the culture to taking care to your customers.
More Sony India Complaints & Reviews
- Sony India - Faulty SONE LED EX52 - 40 inches
- Sony India - Poor Service (Noida Service Center)
- Sony India - No online registration for cameras!
- Sony India - Non-functioning DVD system
- Sony India - Poor Customer Service
- Sony India - Poor sound quality
- Sony India - Complaint in respect of defect in goods / deficiency in service and pray for redressal
- AC Adapter L-15 - Delay in Supply of Adapter
- Sony India - LCD not working and part not available with Sony
- Sony India - A Junk TV Set Purchased for Rs. 83000/-