Sony India — Non-functioning DVD system
Ref: Complaint was registered with Public Relation Officer, Customer Care Center, Sony India Private Ltd., Pune on 8th Dec. 06
We have purchased a system made of Sony – Model No. MHC-GNZ88D/CE12 Sr. No. 6102835 on 27th October, 2006 through Darshan Electronics, Pune. When the system was installed on 27th Oct, the system was not functioning at all and on the next day i.e on 28th Oct. they replaced with another system.
This is to make it your kind notice that, the same system stopped functioning on 7th Nov. and we registered a complaint with Sony Customer Care Center (Complaint no. 1769-162) on the 7th Nov. itself. After making several reminders and follow-up, the service engineer attended our complaint on 13th October.
Now the system again stopped functioning with the same problem from 4th Dec. and we launched a complaint with your Customer Care Center [protected]) on 5th Dec., and on the 8th Dec. they came to take the system back for repairing at the service center, which I told them not to be repaired, but replace this problematic system with new one. However, the person from your customer care center refused our request.
I would like to request you once again, please replace this problematic system with new system or give back our money, which we paid for buying this system.
More Sony India Complaints & Reviews
- Sony India - Defective products and bad customer service
- Sony India - Faulty SONE LED EX52 - 40 inches
- Sony India - Poor Service (Noida Service Center)
- Sony India - No online registration for cameras!
- Sony India - Poor Customer Service
- Sony India - Poor sound quality
- Sony India - Complaint in respect of defect in goods / deficiency in service and pray for redressal
- AC Adapter L-15 - Delay in Supply of Adapter
- Sony India - LCD not working and part not available with Sony
- Sony India - A Junk TV Set Purchased for Rs. 83000/-