Smashburger — cleanliness of restaurant greasy fried pickles
My fiancé and I can to eat at Smashburger around 1:45 today. The staff was friendly and helpful but the seating area restaurant was filthy. There was not one single table that was cleaned off so we could sit. There was food baskets, drinks, and napkins on every table. We had been the only ones in line and there were about 3 families sitting down. So we sat on the patio which had a few clean tables. The girl that brought us our food was friendly as well but when we got our food we were very dissapointed in the fried pickles which we greasy and not crispy at all. The classic burger was great and so were the sweet potatoe fries.
More Smashburger Complaints & Reviews
- Smash Burger Store #1223 Salt Lake City International Airport - sweet potato fries 
- Smashburger - food poisoning and rude store manager
- Smashburger - unfair business practices
- Smashburger - honoring coupons.
- Smashburger - "colorado" crispy chicken sandwich
- Smashburger - time it took the receive our food
- Smashburger - service in cedar park texas
- Smashburger - discrimination
- Smashburger - wrong product... poor manager customer service
- Smashburger - order made through grubhub