The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Smart Style Hair Salon — I made her stop and left crying
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
The lady that cut my hair had been cutting hair for one year which should have been thr first red flag. The advertised sign said "$15.50 for shampoo & cut" Well midway through my haircut, it came to me...she didnt wash my hair and she is cutting it bone dry! So I asked her, "since you didnt wash my hair do I get anything off since its $15.50 for a wash AND a cut?" She chuckled and said no. She got to my bangs and I specifically told her NOT to go too short because we can always take more off. Then I showed her that I wanted them to my eyes. (They were originally to my chin) I also told her I use the "side sweep" style. Once I noticed she was cutting them straight across, I also noticed she cut the middle section of my bangs down to about 1.5 inches!! Needless to say, I told her how horrible it looked and started to tear up. She didnt charge me.
More Smart Style Hair Salon Complaints & Reviews
- Walmart - Smartstyle Hair Salon - no customer service!
- SmartStyle - terribly burning scalp/ horrible foil job
- Smart Style Salon In Wal Mart - overcharging
- Smart Style - employment
- Smart Style - false advertising
- Smart Style - ripped off, overcharged, bad customer service etc
- Smart Style - salons blow dry rip-off
- SmartStyle - total botched hair color
- SmartStyle - haircut
- SmartStyle - child's horrible haircut