Sleep Countrywarranty

Don't ever buy from Sleep Country. They find any excuse to not have to replace the mattress if it sags or becomes so uncomfortable that an Advil is required to sleep on it. We have purchase 4 beds from them and the first 3 were fine, two were for my sons. This mattress was replaced once and it was replaced after only 1 year and the replacement only lasted 1 1/2 years before it sagged 1.5 inches and almost 2 on the other side. There excuse is that the manufacturer warranty is void because of stains. There are 2 sweat stains where the head is, it is not as if there are blood, urine, etc. on this mattress. How the heck can sweat stains void a warranty. I had to call them back to find out their excuse they did not even have the courtesy to call me. The stains break down the foam of the bed so they say. How on earth does something at the head of a bed cause the middle to sag. Excuses, excuses. I asked that a supervisor for the inspector who came out come to see the bed, oh no, the supervisor is in B.C. so that is another excuse as to why you can't get someone else to check the bed, they don't even leave in Alberta. Don't ever buy from them or a Serta, both are worhtless.

• Ed
    EdMay Mar 28, 2017

We are on our second pillow top and it is no longer comfortable to sleep on. You can't measure 1 1/2 inches of sag. It is high in the middle and is broken down on the sides. The warranty is a joke. We just thru $900 away. They could have least sent an inspector to my house and see what I'm complaining about. I would think they could send out one of the salesman from the local store. There is a store within 3 miles. I have tried to get them to do something three times now with no luck. Will be buying some place else.