SkyNetproduct received not in good condition

L

Dear Sir/Mdm,

I would like to request for a replacement of product please. It is due to the product that I have received today, one of the unit was found dented. This order was made through Facebook online. Payment Terms is COD. There was no invoice attached in the parcel.

Shipper : Xianjiguestprintedelectroniccommerceco., LTD
Docket No. : [protected]
Product : Stainless Steel Vacuum Box-MY X2
Date of Arrival : 3.1.2018

Looking forward to hearing from skynet team.

Thank you.

• Updated by Wiliam Koay · Dec 19, 2017

When i check the weight for my parcel receive is 2.5KG, but the receipt is 5.5KG, loss 3KG.

• Updated by GRACE1007 · Dec 29, 2017

Item sent to wrong address two times even my address is correct!!!!!
    Included this time also the same problem!!! I wait at home for whole day long but sender said that i not at home!!!The most important things is, i didn't received any call from sender!!! Very disappointed delivery!!! Wasting my time!!!

• Updated by GRACE1007 · Dec 30, 2017

Bad delivery ever!!!

Shuy EG Nov 13, 2018

My Item with tracking no.[protected] reached Sungai Petani Skynet Hub on 9.08am [protected], until today [protected], 5.15pm still not delivered.
    Tracking site showed "Shipment Problem 1" with Problem code 023. Called numerous times promised to sent various times but never done. Very disappointing service.

• Ar
    Arshad.ullah Nov 12, 2018

Utensells .woman cloths.other extra homage uses equipments...the consigment was booked from peshawar skynet branch office...I just wanted to know the current status of that consignmemt...the consingment number is [protected].

• Li
    Lim Mee Shan Nov 12, 2018

How many days will my shipment take ??

• Si
    Sivakumar Kandasamy Nov 11, 2018

One of the BEST UNPROFESSIONAL courier as they delivered my shipment to a wrong address in India about 1, 068 KM apart from the right one. Upon raised the case, as a follow-up no response to emails or phone calls

• Ap
    Apa Pun Tak Boleh Nov 04, 2018

Tracking number [protected].
    Arrived at Kuala Terengganu branch 12 April 2017. Until now skynet fail to deliver to my door. Bad servise.

• Qu
    Queeny P Nov 01, 2018

My order has been redispatched but I didn't agree to pay a custom fee I want a refund

No Mercy 4u Oct 31, 2018

Harap kepada Skynet Malaysia Mengajarkan kepada staff anda cara melayani pengirim..

Seorang Staff Anda Wanita berbadan gemuk tidak tau etika dan berlagak bos..

Pengirim membayar perkhidmatan anda bukan percuma!

Tolong di perbaiki ok..

Lokasi SKYNET MUAR

• Um
    uma rajindran Oct 31, 2018

17th may 2017 I send my parcel jb to melaka but still hvnt send yt at Melaka... 18th may 2017 still in Main Hub...today they said delivered rdy... But we didn't get it the parcel. What is going on?

• Va
    Valee811 Oct 31, 2018

Based on delivery tracking, my parcel already reached your branch office on 12/5. However, I have not receive it and I had make a call to your branch to enquire the delivery status. Your staff promise to call back but didn't do so. Here is my airway bill no : [protected]. Appreciate your urgent reply on this. Tq

• Ra
    Rachel YW Oct 28, 2018

my parcel 11st0001614 wasn't send to my house in pasir gudang JB. And was claimed that the parcel was sent 4 times and already sent back to sender. So, where is the notice? Where is the call prove?

I want an good and reasonable reason from you.

• Ze
    zero quan Oct 27, 2018

This afternoon my parcel was out for delivery. By the time transporter reached my house was nobody in the house. Your driver just throw my parcel into my house instead of having a second delivery by the next working day or calling for inform. This wasn't first time doing this.

Feel very bad service from your company.

Shaleni Oct 27, 2018

Airway bill no [protected] dated 30thMay..checked in the website but airway bill no doesn't exist..the sender checked wit the skynet n said error in add but I checked it was all correct..very irresponsible answer from skynet..check my parcel n let me know the status asap

• Kh
    khathira Oct 22, 2018

I have recieved a broken box & lost of item

Shylina Oct 22, 2018

Please state what problem we (customer) had. Dont just wrote the problem code. How the hell we want to know what's problem occur if you just stated the code. We don't have time to google it for you. Many complaints I heard about skynet but I ignored. Now I know. Thanks!

• Fa
    Fatimah Rasheed Oct 21, 2018

I Bought Treadmil From Lazada And It Didnt Reach My Home For A Long Time.The Tracking Number Is [protected], I Been Waiting Like An Idiot And Nobody Answer My Call At The Skynet Office. That Item Worth Thousands!!! Please Send It Before I Make A Police Report!!!

• Pi
    pink baileys Oct 16, 2018

I would like to express my disappointment towards sky net malaysia, their tagline fast accurate and reliable doesnt match the service im experiencing, they have alot of.process in delivering item and kept delaying delivery, they are not fast and reliable, they are a complete disaster.

• Yo
    youbigd Oct 15, 2018

Hi, I just want to let you know that your shipment is crap, your service is crap and overall you only produce crap. please stay out of lazada so you don't trouble their customer. and if you don't have a lorry big enough to deliver items purchased stay out of the business at all.. what [censored] coming out of your anus

• Nu
    Nur Syuhadah Oct 15, 2018

I've just received my parcel from skynet as i bought something from lazada add it was delivered to me by skynet. Your employees are terribly rude to me as I was late coming out from the house. Our phone number is always provided for any enquiries. Was it so hard to give me a call if i did...

• Ee
    Ee Chien Sep 19, 2018

My parcel [protected]
    17/8/2017 already at skynet kluang office
    why can delay?
    the status always 'out of delivery'.
    Today 25/8/17 i haven't receive any parcel~

• Tc
    Tc Kenken Sep 19, 2018

Three case already, our product break because delicery people very rough, delivery guy throw my product lead to burst, i need skynet reward my loss, if not i will legal action

Pls contact me
    I need yours skynet solve my problem
    [protected]
    Mr.tham

• Za
    zarhead Sep 19, 2018

dear sir,

since today i do not receive my parcel, last up date on 7 sept at PASIR MAS. but the parcel should be at JOHOR BAHRU.

please act.

Ahmad Zahid
    h/p : [protected]
    email : [email protected]
    [email protected]

• Ll
    llynn20 Sep 18, 2018

Close your business at Malaysia !!!
    First one Very very y poor services
    bad BAD courier Service ! Stp !!!
    Even make call contact also nobody pick up 03-[protected] or 03-[protected]
    Email also no reply !!!
    😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• 魏馒琪 Sep 18, 2018

Can't call customer service!5days already Didn't receive mythings!what the hell y all doing!

• Mi
    Mila Kira Laura Sep 18, 2018

pada 8/9/17 sy ada pos barang ke ulu kinta dan sy cek barang tersebut sudah ada di skynet ipoh pada 11/9/17.sy call pada 12/9/17 pada pukul 4 petang..skynet ipoh beritahu sy barang sudah ada bersama driver..tapi barang tersebut masih tidak sampai.sy call pada 13/9/17 sebanyak 3 kali tetapi tidak berjawab.tolong beri kerjasama..tq

• Fa
    Farah Ng Sep 18, 2018

I am complaining about poor online tracking system. My parcel has been there for 3 days without any uptodate. Poor service compared to poslaju. I've no idea what the sender used skynet and not poslaju.

Angel Poh Yun Sep 11, 2018

My parcel with the track number [protected] already arrive Penang so many days.. But why haven't delivery, I really disappointed with this..i bought the things from China Taobao, do u need I hv to pay for a expensive delivery fees, your service courier really suck. Please deliver my things by today or else I won't use your courier anymore.

• Sw
    SW Flame Sep 11, 2018

My parcel was posted on 26th September from Penang to Negeri Sembilan. The parcel move from Penang to KL and then to Segamat, Segamat to Kuala Terengganu then to Tangkak, and then back to KL...
    It was not arrived yet until today...why ???Can you please tell me why??? What such a delivery company is this !!!

• Ly
    Lyi Ana Sep 11, 2018

12.09 pm (9/19/2017)

i tried to reach to your customer service care line, the line is always busy and the other care line number u provided was out of service . this happens to me before .
    PLEASE FIX YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE ISSUES

• So
    So Fi Sep 10, 2018

[protected] track id request resend
    Barang tidak pernah sampai rumah saya sejak 13 Sep 2017 Out for Delivery. Postman sila call 011-[protected] bagi memudahkan urusan.
    Solution request resend & pls call owner.

• Xi
    Xiiaojia Sep 10, 2018

VERY LOUZY SERVICE ! yesterday call until now nobody pick up phone!i call subang Jaya, Taman MOLEK, KEMPAS Jaya all nobody pick up phone ! I check my parcel no .[protected] 13/9/2017 status at Subang Jaya until now 19/9/2017 ady haven't update any news !

• Wi
    Winnie lee Sep 10, 2018

Why my parcel take a week also not yet deliver to me and I not yet received on online tracking status is delivered ...???????????????
    Try to call up head office cannot get to speak with them almost 2 days.
    Please send me the parcel by today
    And please improve the delivery service for other people.!!!

• El
    Elaine Joseph Sep 10, 2018

Ref # : [protected]

Please be informed i received the parcel it is not belonw to me . my sender send me 2 big boxes parcel cost postage rm79.20. how can it possible to be a small package of ribbon ? how weird. PLEASE GIVE ME THE ANSWER RIGHT NOW ! IT IS RIDUCULOUS !

• Ti
    Tiffany Oon Sep 05, 2018

I would like to make complaint regarding Courier service in which I bought an item from 11 Street.The seller use Skynet as the courier. Tracking #[protected] . My location is in Penang. seller also located at Penang . But after tracking the cargo is going to Subang Jaya!!! You can see my attached pic for your reference.

• Lu
    Lucia180315 Sep 05, 2018

Tracking No: 18082509352AJAP, 2018/08/29, I wait home for whole day to take my parcel, no one send parcel at home, and no one contact me, the bad thing is they put at the status there already contact me!!! I didn't receive any call and actually they didn't come my home anymore!!! Now they send the parcel back to central, what the service is this?

• Je
    Jeff Ian Sep 05, 2018

My parcel reach on 27/10, but until 1/11 I still didn't receive my parcel! I called Skynet branch asking about the parcel, the staff still yelling with me! I use Skynet for 3 times! Same problem everytime! Never despatch the document! Never call customer to collect the parcel too!! Staff attitude worse like hell!

• Ra
    razlan shah Sep 05, 2018

LPKEN000000286968954 Still pending - status still at hub . Fully aware of the item - description. Seremban Skynet keeps on calling asking for status whether the item already arrived whereas the stupid tracking still indicate the item at Skynet hub in Subang Jaya.

• Ya
    Yap Sept Lee Sep 05, 2018

customer service very bad from branch JLN Chan Saw Lin

• Na
    Nadia Misron Sep 05, 2018

6/11/2017
    Tracking numb : [protected]

Servis sangat lambat ! Ingat akan sampai by today tapi tak sampai . I'm waiting my parcel for 1 week already . Hari tu barang stuck di kangar for 1 week, n now i check barang baru di port klg . Can you call me where should i pick up my parcel or bagitau bila barang boleh sampai ! Klang punya kurier so suck !

• Wa
    Wai mun Sep 04, 2018

The parcel since 9th Nov shipped out until now 20th, my customer havent received yet. And skudai office never pick up the call. Pls give me a reasonable explain & where is my parcel now ?

Pls contact me at [protected] ms cheah ! Very urgent
    Consignment note: [protected]

Thanks

• 卓卫恩 Sep 02, 2018

I'm very proud of your service. Every time it's either late or not pick up. Now told me can't pick up, reason no people help the driver? Are u kidding me? Now I am the customer, so I paid u money and help u pick up? The best courier services in Malaysia!!!