Sixt.comextra charging from credit card

Hi.
Reservation no:[protected] Car Plate No: 40-29308
I rented a car through sixt.com and received my car from kuwait airport on 09.11.2016 and delivered back on 18.11.2016 safely. I have a delivery report showing that sixt employee received the car with no any damage report. After i left the country they sent me a letter that they found damages on the car and charged my credit card 80 KD (265 USD). Im feeling robbed by sixt. I wouldn't imagine a brand company like sixt will do that.

extra charging from credit card

AntonyJohn May 06, 2018

I am feeling happy and a little relaxed that i am continuously passing on this message to every group of people visiting Kuwait through my agency. I also tell them to spread the message so that their friends also does not fall in this trap.

AntonyJohn Apr 04, 2017

Exactly my experience. Only different is I paid some 2 or 3 KD extra when i picked the car for additional insurance cover which reduced ny excess to 50KD.

Sixt.com — sixt kuwait rent a car