Singlesnet.com — Taking money from my bank account
I was a remember of singlesnet.com, and became very dissatisfied with their service, and decided to have them stop billing my C.C in May. I did it on their website and checked the box where it said to Stop Billing MY account. But their was also a message their that said i could use it until the membership ran out. Well, i go into June and was still able to use the service. To make a long story short, they were still Billing my account long after i told them to stop. They say i continued using their service. Their is something wrong with their Website. Do not give any C.C information to them they will continue to bill your card if you try to cancel online. I think i need to hire a lawyer, anyone else experienced this from singles net??
More Singlesnet.com Complaints & Reviews
- Singlesnet.com - SinglesNet are a bunch of crooks!
- Singlesnet.com - Customer Service Denine Me A Confirmation Number
- Singlesnet.com - Ripped off my money
- Singlesnet.com - Scammers
- Singlesnet.com - Scam and fraud
- Singlesnet - Charged me for a 2nd month then block me out
- Singlesnet.com - Featured Member Fraud
- Singlesnet - FRAUDS
- Singlesnet.com - Fake profiles
- Singlesnet.com - Claiming you send free emails to nonmembers