Singlesnet.comrefusing to accept my removal, now charging me another month

Click on the link to see the full complaint

james Apr 02, 2008

I got a a messages fron you saying ipy profile was not eccepted try again what did i do and i'll do it right and can i still use my e mail and password.

• Mi
    mike Mar 24, 2008

Shut the Heck up you idots!!! I've met several really great people from this site and I love it, it does exactly what it's supposed to do allow people to connect, It blows away the bar scene and you don't have to be put on the spot by someone with impaired reasoning from drinking in a bar! I'd love to see the survey on how many people complaining are a) overweight/obese or b)Just plain ugly and disgusting. I'm willing to bet its in the high 90"s %.

M

• Ro
    robert grimes Feb 13, 2008

aparently there are many people who feel like i do. how do unsuscribe your services. cant believe yahoo would let people use their name. so many fake winks and who needs to hear from people from a long distance .

• Ra
    Rafika Jan 21, 2008

I agree that SinglesNet is mostly full of false identities with a few real people thrown in the mix. I met one gentleman on the site, talked to him for two months almost on a daily basis, telling me how much he loved me and wanted to develop a serious relationship. Then, he told me he had to travel to West Africa for business and may be out of touch for a short while. After two weeks, he wrote that he was hospitalized due to a serious illness and asked me to send him hundreds of dollars so that he could get back to the U.S. He said he had used all of his money paying the hospital bills. I am a regular traveler and advised him to contact the U.S. Embassy and tell them he was a U.S. citizen, seriously ill and destitute, so that they could assist him to repatriate to the U.S. He argued at length with me online about this approach not working, when I know that it is U.S. policy to repatriate citizens, with the help of their family in the U.S. He said that he trusted me more than he did the U.S. Government and wouldn't I help by sending the money so that he could get back home in time to spend Christmas with his two little daughters. Skeptical of anyone asking for my money, especially someone I have never met, I told him "no." I have not heard from him again. In the meantime, I have received numerous similar approaches from what I consider to be "bots" using the same story line and similar requests. I have met about three real people on this site, all of whom were surprised that I was a real person!

• Rk
    R king Jan 20, 2008

Singlesnet is a scam. They are preying on the hearts of mostly women who are trying to heal from a relationship gone bad. It even seems that they scan the emails you send to each other through their site to make sure you do not exchange each others emails. As long as they do this, they can continue to charge the outlandish prices they are getting richer on by the day on.

• Lu
    luis e. oteiza Dec 13, 2007

singles net .com took my money from my credit card without consent,because in that moment didn´t request any service from them. Like other people, could need a lawyer to resolve this problem. In this moment that website is not working and anybody can make connection whit them.

• Da
    Darren Miller Dec 13, 2007

I filled out a membership form and it zeroed-out and said that all the information that I submitted was invalid. This is not possible because most of the information given was of a voluntary and personal nature. Also, when I attempted to contact the email address of singlesnet.com, it sent back a message saying that my email was not on file. Of course, it is not on file becasue they are not in the business of membership apparently.

andrew medellin Oct 20, 2007

I send out a flirt and before you know it you recieve a notice from
    the them saying that the person is intrested in you.
    And before you join you are being baited.
    I cancelled my check just a few minutes ago at cost of $20.00
    thanks to singlesnet.com.
    This people should go jail and face fines like any one else that
    commits crimes against our society.
    White collar crime is punishable in a America!

Sarah Oct 05, 2007

I also have been ripped off by not only this dating service. I have corresponded to several gentlemen (I use the term lightly) for some time but when I pay my money and extend my program the gentlemen that I am corresponding with vanish into thin air. To much money thrown away.

• Do
    donald walker Oct 03, 2007

Hey, It's pretty simple. If it sounds too good to be true then it is too good to be true. No hot young chick wants us old fuddy duddys. Don't be a fool. It's some old geeser in the corner of his dining room using pics he cut out of a magazine. If you send them your money then just kiss it good bye first. I always pretend I am fooled and tell them I will come to them and for them to give me directions to their home. It works every time.
    And for paying for a prescription print the form and mail a money order. I know it's possoble to lose that but at least that's all they can get. If you just gotta have a young chick just ride thru crack town and you'll find them walking the street and they will give you what you want for the price of a fix. Just be sure and put a sock on it. Or your next visit will be to the Dr.

• Li
    Linda Christenberry Sep 23, 2007

Suddenly, after signing up, my mailbox was full of advertising, offers, etc. Unbelievable. After working so hard to keep out the buggers, it was open season on me. I advise anybody who treasures their privacy, to stay away from Siinglesnet.com.

mark nicolay Sep 12, 2007

I too have been ripped off by singlenet.com. They never reply to any support questions. If your not a paid member you get all sorts of messages, flirts from women etc. Then when you join and they get your money these women disappear from the site or never ever ever respond to you. Total Fraud and Ripoff!!!

• Sh
    sheila brinson Aug 25, 2007

I logged on to check this out and right away three guys start to communicate with me so to be able to talk back you have to subscribe. The minute I did the communication came to an abrupt halt. Its all a scamto getyour money or creditinfo . Watch out because it happens on lots of these web sights and something needs to bedone. That was my last time...