Shoprite Checkersbeef steerling burgers

V Jun 05, 2019

Good Morning

To whom it may concern,

I am so disappointed, I bought monthly grocery's on the 25th. On the 3rd of June, I made the Burgers for supper. immediately my husband said something taste sour. My 8 and 12 year also mentioned it on their fist bite. Eventually I took a bite, and it taste like old meat. I took the burgers back last night, I spoke to the manager. I also took the burgers that I made so she could taste. She just looked at it and ask of I want another box or my money back which I took the money back for the burgers. No apology nothing. I kept my Kids at home today because to stomach cramps. If it gets worse, I will take them to the doctor.

So all I'am asking for Shoprite to refund my slip attached, So I can take my kids to the Doctor.

Vanessa Hendricks