Complaints & Reviews

Courier

Sir mera corier aya ni why apne 4 day ka time dia today 6 day Ho gya q Plz tell me sound clear ni aya plz...

[Resolved] Payment not received

Hi, I am Atul from Punjab, India. Today I placed an order of 2 pairs of shoes. Payment step is done. But I...

shoes

Hi, I am Muhammed Theslim from chokkad, kerala, India. I have purchased shoes on 04/07/2019, with sshoe...

Sshopping Club

shoes

Sir, I have purchased a pair of shoes from S Shopping club company online and for the same I have paid an amount of Rs. 500 +
through online dated 24.07.2019, but till now neither product has been delivered nor any response or amount pay back has been received, beside this contact no. mentioned on their site is also not connecting i.e. [protected]. It is requested to may kindly look into matter on priority basis please.

shoes online shopping not delivery

Add a Comment Contact information: Sshoppingclub.com Hi, I am Hardev singh from kashipur partappur...

shoes

Hi, I am Deepak kumar from patna, bihar, India. I have purchased two shoes on 23/07/2019, with sshoe...

shoes

Hi, I am Sundar from Chennai, India. I have purchased two shoes on 16/07/2019, with sshoes compaany, the Ad...

Shopping Club

shoes

Hi, I am Mukul Sharma from jaipur, rajasthan, India. I have purchased two shoes on 15/07/2019, with sshoes compaany, the Ad came on my facebook page. and even my payment also done through paytm with Rs.538/-.

They have given me a order ID 53028, and they sent one SMS like it takes two weeks of time to get delivered, their contact number is + (91) [protected] which is not lifting calls.

How can you give permission such type of negligible and fraud companies to post their products and Ads on our page. Now I lost my money, time. who will give the response on this.

As a responsibility company you must take the action on this issue. Because unless you give permission they cannot post the Ad. so its your turn to clear the issue and please let me know the status of the issues

shoes

Hi, I am sunil Anantham from Anantapur, Andhra Pradesh, India. I have purchased two shoes on 17/07/2019, with sshoes compaany, the Ad came on my facebook page. and even my payment also done through paytm with Rs.499/-.

They have given me a order ID 65766, and they sent one SMS like it takes two weeks of time to get delivered, their contact number is + (91) [protected] which is not lifting calls.

As a responsibility company you must take the action on this issue. Because unless you give permission they cannot post the Ad. so its your turn to clear the issue and please let me know the status of the issue.

My mobile number : +[protected]
My Mail ID : [protected]@gmail.com

Manrish Aug 01, 2019

My mobile number : +[protected]
    My Mail ID : [protected]@gmail.com

@Manrish Dr brother

• De
    Deepak roy Aug 03, 2019

Hi, I am Deepak kumar from patna India. I have purchased two shoes on 15/07/2019, with sshoes company, the Ad came on my facebook page. and even my payment also done through paytm with Rs.528/-.

They have given me a order ID 79100, and they sent one SMS like it takes two weeks of time to get delivered, their contact number is + (91) [protected] which is not lifting calls.

@Deepak roy Same Mera b yhi huya h

@Ulesh MANDAVI Kya krna chahiye hme

• Se
    SeelanNaam Aug 03, 2019

Hi, I am Seelan from Chennai India. I have purchased two shoes on 01/08/2019, with sshoes company, the Ad came on my facebook page. and even my payment also done through paytm with Rs.538/-.

They have given me a order ID 202788, and they sent one SMS like it takes two weeks of time to get delivered, their contact number is + (91) [protected] which is not lifting calls.

• Mo
    Montu Rao Aug 26, 2019

Mene shose order kiya tha..1 month ho gya abhi tak meri delivery nai mili...kya tum sab ko ullu hi bnate ho..ye chor company start ki he..

@Montu Rao same here bro...9.7.8.1.2.4.5.6.2.3 call me