Shoppers Drug Mart / scanning code of practice
I was charged incorrectly at the store today and when I went back in the cashier called the manager Brian who said they no longer give the first item free and that I would have to be charged the sale price of the item or not have it at all. I was refunded the amount of 18.81 which should have then been the end of it as you can see with the rules in the attached photo as it was several different items that I was wrong charged for but I then had to pay 13.78 to get the items. This is very disappointing to be treated this way and for the store to advertise that they follow the scanning code of practice and then the manager tell me that he follows his own rules as this is a volunteer program.
More Shoppers Drug Mart Complaints & Reviews
- Shoppers Drug Mart - unable to return items 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - 1) when I lost my optimum card 
- Shopper's Drug Mart - dispensing fee on epipens 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - discrimination & banned from shoppers with no reason given 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - life brand warm mist humidifier. 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - pharmacy
- Shoppers Drug Mart - ps4 pro
- Shoppers Drug Mart - accused of theft 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - service complaint. unable to return item 
- Shoppers Drug Mart - can't take shopping cards to your car.