Shopper Discounts and Rewards Logo

Shopper Discounts and Rewards

Having problems with Shopper Discounts and Rewards?

Shopper Discounts and Rewards Customer Service Contacts

Sentinel House, Airspeed Road
Portsmouth, England, Hampshire
United Kingdom - PO35RF

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Shopper Discounts and Rewards Customer Service. Initial Shopper Discounts and Rewards complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Shopper Discounts and Rewards above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Shopper Discounts and Rewards. Discuss the issues you have had with Shopper Discounts and Rewards and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

Shopperdiscount.co.ukunauthorised debit of £10 monthly

When registering for a £15 discount on my next trainline booking, I certainly did not realise that they would continue to withdraw £10 per month on an ongoing basis.

Only by reviewing my bill in detail did I pick this up. Total scam (although clearly within legal regulations) - the individual having to take the action to reclaiming money.

A brief excerpt from my recent call with the company:
'... It's not difficult to claim the money back...', said the man on the phone - "... no it's not difficult, it's just bloody annoying that I have to claim money back in the first place - to have to print off a letter, fill it in, scan it, send it back to you, then wait the 10 days plus that it will take for you to refund my money. In my books, that's a scam - even if the law says it's not..."

Someone needs to take this to the consumer complaints commission...

Annoyed, London.

Shopperdisc.co.ukMoney taken from My Bank

I has just recieved My Debit card statement to find there was an unknown charge of £10 pounds from a company called shopperdisc.co.uk and not for the lack of trying can we find out what for we are now worried that there might be more charges and don, t know how to stop it if anyone could help us we would be grateful

[protected]@ntlworld.com

• Et
        ethantobias Mar 18, 2012

Tride to phone number above they are shut gutted

• Sh
        shirley kerr Feb 21, 2012

phone them on [protected] i have to get a full refund so they said

• Ad
        A Djuric Jan 19, 2012

Ubelievable!!!"

I am totaly and utterly fuming and so angry that words can't explain...

They started charging me after I purchased tickets for Ryanair...whom I will never fly with in my life again...and the option was that on my next purchase of Ryan air tickets would I like to be considered for a 15% discount...so naturally I said yes...but after the phone call i just had they said this is only a 10 day or a 30 day free trial and after that you are charged 10£ each month untill forever???

This is the best money scaming thing ever...how on earth is this normal...???? these people should be prosecuted...

• Gy
        gymfreak.zumba Jan 13, 2012

Hi Larry,

I was subject to the same after purchasing tickets from ticket master. yes theres more payments going to ocme out £10 every month.
        Contact your bank thats what i did & they give me a number to call them up. on ringing them tell them the bank have give you the number to request a refund.
        check all previous monts as one may have been missed.
        Cancell your subscription & get a refund if its for mor than one month argue the toss as they will refund it all.
        thay had been taking it out for 3 months before i noticed it going missing as i dont use the account much.

hope this helps you
        kind regards juliet

Shopperdiscscam

I have had £10 deducted from my bank account each month since August 22nd 2017.
      I do not know who Shopperdic are or how they have been able to do this.
      I have tried to email and phone them without success.
      My bank are of no help whatsoever and I have spent a considerable amount of money trying to connect with anyone who can help and have just been in a queue waiting until my credit has run out once more.
      I am travelling in India and cannot get through by phone to Shopperdisc or to my bank successfully.
      Help please.

• Updated by Maryo · Jan 30, 2013

Hello Terence:

I just read your post and will be happy to assist you. I have checked our records and found your Shopper Discounts & Rewards membership. I have sent an email directly to the email address we have on record for you with details of your membership and a resolution to your query. If you did not receive this email, please contact me directly at [email protected]

The Shopper Discounts & Rewards programme provides great value to people who shop online regularly. We have thousands of consumers who save hundreds of pounds each year. Our discount offers and cashback deals make a real difference in this difficult economic environment.

Membership is free for the first 30 days so that you can try it out, and after that it is £10 per month. Members are free to cancel their membership at any time. If you have any questions about your membership, please call our customer service team at [protected] (freephone) or you can contact me directly at [email protected] If you contact me, please reference this forum.

Kind regards,

• Updated by Maryo · Nov 08, 2012

Hello Asharntay:

Unfortunately there is a lot of incorrect information about Shopper Discounts & Rewards online. It is not possible to be registered based on data from a previous transaction. The only way you can become a member of Shopper Discounts & Rewards is by completing an online registration form where you need to input your name, email and postal address, and your credit or debit card details. You also need to create and verify a password and agree to our membership terms.

Thanks,

• Te
          TERENCE J RENDER Jan 29, 2013

I HAVE TODAY DISCOVERED UNAUTHORISED PAYMENTS HAVE BEEN TAKEN FROM MY CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT IN THE NAME OF SHOPPERDISC.CO.UK FOR £ 10 ON THE 12th OF EACH MONTH DECEMBER 2017 AND JANUARY 2017.I HAVE NEVER MADE ANY AGREEMENT WITH THE COMPANY SHOPPERDISC.CO.UK. FOR ANY SUCH PAYMENTS.TODAY 29th JANUARY 2017 I CONTACTED MY BANK WHO TOLD ME THAT THEY CAN'T STOP THE DIRECT DEBIT AND THAT I SHOULD CONTACT THE COMPANY AND GET IT STOPPED FROM SOURCE.ITHEREFORE DEMAND THAT YOU STOP IMMEDIATELY ANY FURTHER DEDUCTIONS FROM MY CREDIT CARD ACCOUNT AND RECOMPENCE ME WITH THE UNLAWFUL DEDUCTIONS TAKEN SO FAR ie £20.

• As
          asharntay Nov 02, 2012

well woke up this morning to find out £10.00 had been taken from my account from shopperdisc.co.uk never heard of them so done some internet searching an got there number an called them they said when i signed up with simply be catalouge it was from there i said i did not give anyone permission to take money from my account i want it stopped an a refund so they have now stopped it an gave me a full refund if anyone is having the same problem here is there phone number get straight on to them an cancel it before they rip you off more [protected] thanks

• Ju
          julie45 Sep 12, 2012

they have been taking £10 from my account without my permission since april

S

Shopperdisc.co.uk — unauthorised deductions from my account

I have as many others discovered that this company have been deducting payments from my account. I have never...

N

Shopper Discounts & Rewards — Scam - Charging for unknown payments

I have recently noticed in the last 3 days a pyment being taken from my account in the amount of £10.00 from...

G

Shopperdisc.co.uk — Unknown deduction from my bank account

I have been charged 10 pounds for last three months (Sep, Oct, Novv-2011).This offer was received by me when...

Shopperdiscount.co.ukMoney withdrawn automatically

DO NOT USE SHOPPER DISCOUNTS

I have just noticed that they have been taken a regular payment of £10 a month from my credit card - an insignificant amount that hardly notices! The telephone number they supply on your statement does not work - try using [protected]. The last number is different. This is the number my bank gave to me. It works and you get through to someone to enable you to cancel your membership and to ask for a refund. However, they only offer 3 months refund. If you push then they will supply you a form to complete to request all payments to be refunded.

"As you requested during a recent contact with our customer service team on 15/08/2011, your membership with Shopper Discounts & Rewards was cancelled and you were provided a refund of your last 3 charges. It is our understanding that you have asked for an additional refund.

If you would still like to seek an additional refund we request that you complete the claim form available on our website. Please print out a copy, complete all details and either fax or post it to us :

Shopper Discounts & Rewards, PO Box 450, Sevenoaks, TN13 9HN.

Fax: [protected]"

GOOD LUCK AND PERSEVERE TO GET WHAT IS OWED TO YOU.

Hope this helps you get your money back.

Shopperdiscounts. CcdAutomatic debiting of £10 from my Account

Hi
          Shopperdiscount.ccd has been debiting £10 from my account every month and I need to stop this. Can someone help? Will I get my money back. This has been happeneing from March 2011.

Thanks
          Kathrin Phung

• Su
              sumy Jun 28, 2011

hi kathrine
              i have recently noticed that they have been takin £10 a month from my account too. i have absolutely no idea who shopper discounts are and why they are taking money out!! i have reported it to my bank but they have asked me to e-mail them and stop the payments, but i have no idea what their e-mail is. so please if you have any idea how to stop it please wil you let me know. my e-mail adress is [email protected]

Maryo Jun 12, 2011

Hello Kathrin:

I just read your post and I would very much like to provide you with information on Shopper Discounts & Rewards and to be able to address the concerns you have raised. I strongly recommend that you visit our online member forum, http://bit.ly/gy87cg where you can ask a question directly to our Community Manager. They will be able to provide you with further information and I hope be able to resolve your issue. Alternatively, if you have a specific question regarding your credit card and membership I strongly recommend you contact me directly at [email protected] If you do contact me directly please provide me with your postal code and the last four digits of your credit card number so that I can identify your membership/billing record.

• Ka
              Kathrin Phung Jun 11, 2011

Hi Archerop,
              Thank you so much for your advice. I wrote to them yesterday but they asked for more information. Did it happen to you too? Did they reply and ask you for more information (full address, original email request ... ). I will go to my bank on Monday next week to dispute the charges.
              I can't believe this kind of stealing money from people's bank account is still happening given so many people reported it. I don't see it offers any kind of value/benefits but taking people's money without their consent.
              Will keep you posted on how this turns out.

• Ka
              KateI wan Jun 07, 2011

Hi
              Shopperdiscount.ccd has been debiting £10 from my account every month and I need to stop this. Can someone help? Will I get my money back. This has been happeneing from November 2010

Thanks
              Kate

Shoppers Discountunauthorised subscription charges

i noticed on my credit card statement that £10 had been deducted for shoppers discount on investigating further i found that i had been debited £10 for the last ten months i contacted my credit card company who informed me that i had signed up for this through ebookers i do remember clicking on the £15 refund but had no idea i had authorised payments of £10 per month
            i telephoned shoppers discount [protected] or [protected] (cannot remember which) and was advised the last three months membership could be refunded and any further refunds required i would have to complete their refund application form my membership was cancelled (cancellation number given) and confirmed by email the refund application form was sent via an email which i printed completed and sent back to shoppers discount i received a full refund within seven days!!

• Updated by Maryo · Jun 13, 2011

Hello Kazvic:

I just read your post and I would very much like to provide you with more information on Shopper Discounts & Rewards. I recommend you visit our online member forum, http://bit.ly/gy87cg where you can ask a question directly to our Community Manager. Alternatively, if you have a specific question regarding your credit card and membership I strongly recommend you contact me directly at [email protected] If you do contact me directly please reference this forum.

Cusotmer Service

ShoppersDiscount.co.ukdeducting £10 from my account

I have emailed them the following:
              On 25th May you debited my Barclays Bank Account with £10. REF 142 [protected] BCC. I have no idea why or what this is for. You also debited £10 on 28th April and I dimly remember visiting your site and understanding that I was paying £10 for a particular service. Please explain and if I have inadvertently signed up for some other service then I wish to cancel it forthwith. Please advise. Richard Jewson.

• Updated by Maryo · May 30, 2011

Hello Richard:

I just read your post and I would very much like to provide you with detailed information about Shopper Discounts & Rewards. It’s important to us that your concerns are addressed and that your issue is resolved so we've made it easy for you to find useful information about us and ask questions via our own Q&A forum, which you can find here: www.getsatisfaction.com/shopperdiscountsandrewards/questions/answered . We hope the site has answers to your questions but if you would like more detailed information about your specific membership then you can contact me directly at [email protected] If you contact me directly, please reference this forum.

Shopperdiscount.co.ukunlawfully taking £10 per month out of my bank account

I logged onto the website-shopperdiscount as a friend said there were lots of 'money off' vounchesr if you worked for the NHS. I am a nuse for the NHS so logged on to have a look-i only typed in my email address and continued to browse. Turned off the computer and thought no more about it until i received my bank statement-£10 is being taken out each month!!! This fraud, i was not informed of this and would dearly like to know how they got hold of my bank details!! I want my money refunded!!

• Updated by Maryo · Jun 20, 2011

Hello Johndeeuk:

I just read your post and I would very much like to provide you with information on Shopper Discounts & Rewards and to be able to address the concerns you have raised. I strongly recommend that you visit our online member forum, http://bit.ly/gy87cg where you can ask a question directly to our Community Manager. They will be able to provide you with further information and I hope be able to resolve your issue. Alternatively, if you have a specific question regarding your credit card and membership I strongly recommend you contact me directly at [email protected] If you do contact me directly please reference this forum.

• Updated by Maryo · May 12, 2011

Hello Patricia:

• Johndeeuk Jun 17, 2011

I AM SO ANGRY AND REALLY FRUSTRATED!!! COMPLAINING TO THIS EVIL COMPANY IS DOESN'T HELPING ME OR ANYONE AT ALL. BUT TAKING ACTION AGAINST THEM IS THE BEST!!!
                    I FEELING SO STUPID THAT I UNAWARE TO MY BANK "RBS". MY VISA CREDIT CARD HAS PAID OUT TO THIS EVIL COMPANY FOR NEARLY 2-YEARS! UNTIL I REALISED THAT, WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON TO THIS EVIL COMPANY ???? IT HAS BEEN CHARGED & APPEARED ON MY STATEMENT EACH MONTHS WITHOUT REALISED THAT. I'VE NOT AUTHORISED THEM AT ALL WHATSOEVER!!!
                    THIS EVIL-SHOPPERDISCOUNT.CO.UK HAS BEEN STOLEN FR1OM ME AND FROM OTHERS BILLIONS OF POUNDSSSSS I BELIEVED!!!
                    I'M PRAY AND HOPES SOMEONE WOULD HELP TAKING AN ACTION AGAINST THIS EVIL COMPANY, I HOPES WILL BURNING IT HELL!!!
                    ALL I NEEDS FROM A MOMENT IS, TO CALM MYSELF DOWN, LIVE IN PEACE!!!

• paul sargent Apr 24, 2011

Hi i have just open a profile with this website (( COMPLAINTS BOARD )) on the Friday 23/04/2017 time 04.56 am
                    And when i had done my profile i submit complaints form to you, Regarding a company called (( SHOPPER DISCOUNT.CO.UK GB, )) who i found out a few days ago when i received my bank statement and on the statement is was saying that my Visa Debit account is over over drawn and i now for a fact that was not right so after me
                    going over and studying my my bank statement i found a company name on my bank statement who i have never heard of before or didn't now who they was or why they was taking money out of my bank account so after informing my bank of this matter and getting my visa debit card stopped i found out that this company shopper discount.co.uk GB have been taking £10.00p a month out of my account by pos and they have been taking it has far back as APRIL 8th 2017 and it could even be longer than that iam still waiting for my bank to check further back for me and to let me now when this company first started take the money out of my account...
                    So i have confirmed my e-mail by clicking on the link that you sent to my e-mail address but I've been trying to find in my profile the compliant letter about this company that i submit to you yester but i cant find it so can you please confirm to me that you have received my compliant letter witch was submitted buy Email to you yesterday mor . so look forward to hear back from you to confirm you have received my complaint and hopefully you will be abele to help me with this matter and to try get my money back from this company ...

THANK YOU YOURS MR' PAUL SARGENT E-mail ' [email protected]

Sunday 24/04/11 time 04.34 am.

ShoppersDiscount.co.ukunlawfully takeing money from my bank account

toSARGENT <[protected]@sky.com>

dateThu, Apr 28, 2011 at 9:54 AM
                  subjectShopper Discounts & Rewards - Cancel Confirmation [T2011042700V0S010Z2645446]
                  mailed-byshopperdiscountsandrewards.co.uk

hide details Apr 28 (2 days ago)

Dear Mr Sargent,

Thank you for contacting our customer service team with your enquiry about Shopper Discounts & Rewards. We are very sorry that you no longer wish to be a member of our programme. We will, of course, be cancelling your membership as you have requested and you will receive a refund of £120. This refund will appear as 12 credits of £10 each in your debit or credit card account within 10 working days. Unfortunatley we are unable to see if you have made use of the service.

We wish to assure you that we take the matter of data collection seriously. In your case, you entered your name, address, email address (then verified your email address), credit or debit card details and password (then verified your password) into the online form following your online transaction with Interflora and gave us your consent to use the information used for your purchase by clicking a 'YES' button below the following language:

'By entering my password as my electronic signature and clicking 'YES', I have read and agree to the Terms of Service and Offer and Billing Details and authorise Shopper Discounts & Rewards to use my name, address and credit or debit card information I provided for billing and benefit processing. I understand the first 30 days of benefits are free and I will be billed £10 a month thereafter.'

Every day Shopper Discounts & Rewards members enjoy cash back savings with hundreds of top online retailers, along with other great benefits such as Best Price Guarantee Protection, Extended Warranty Protection and much more. Our professional customer service team respond quickly and efficiently to customer enquiries about the programme and its benefits. Additionally, customers can have their membership cancelled at any time if they no longer wish to remain in the programme.

Please find attached a copy of the page to which you responded and entered your details.

We would like to thank you for trying Shopper Discounts & Rewards and, once again, we are sorry that you no longer wish to remain a member. We hope that you feel this matter has been dealt with to your full satisfaction. Please do not hesitate to contact us again if you have any further queries on free phone [protected] or via email at [protected]@shopperdiscountsandrewards.co.uk. Our hours of operation are Monday-Friday 8am-8pm and Saturday 9am-4pm.

Sincerely,

Charlotte
                  The Shopper Discounts & Rewards Team

This email is from Webloyalty International Limited ("Webloyalty"). Webloyalty is a limited company registered in England, company number [protected] and its registered office is at Po Box 450, Tubs Hill House, London Road, Sevenoaks, Kent, TN13 1BL, United Kingdom.

On April 27, 2011 at 7:54 PM, "SARGENT" wrote:

DEAR CHARLOTTE,

Thankyou for getting back so quickley to me about this matter,
                  but i have carefully read and study your reply to me and basacliy i totaly disagree with what has been said in this letter for a few resones
                  i truely can not remember buy flowers and i can honastley saye i never recived a £15 cash back voucher on what can i ask and if you are
                  saying i did then well you need to send me proof i used this voucher for what it was ever for becose rest ashored i never had or ever recived a
                  voucher . and can you allso proof to me that i have been logging on to this website and getting discount or what ever it does becose yet agian
                  i can ashure you you will not be abeal to find me log in to that site at all so there for why would i pay £10.00p a month for the last 13 month
                  and not use the that site ones .iam sorry its not common sence would you pay £10 a mth for something you are not gonner use

And you say that i was intiteled to all thes discounts of places can you please proof to me agian on one occashoin ive taken any discount
                  recived any offers you have sent and ive used it becose you should be abela to proof this to me if ive used any of thes offers or discounts
                  becose i honestley say in the hole 13thms this company has unlawfully takeing money from my bank account ive never heard or ones
                  recived any e'mail or corispondens from this company in the 13 months and if the company is say diffrant then they can send me proof
                  yet agian off dated e'mail or corispondents to me or my e'mail address with they should keep on file .
                  So i hope you can take all this in to consideration what i have said and show me proof of me use this website and proof of you sending me
                  discounts and voucher to me and me useing them .
                  becose iam sorry but i now for a fact you will not be abael to do that so there for i ask you to resolve this matter a.s.a.p. and give me a total
                  refund of all the money taken up to know witch is a total of £130.00p over the thirteen mths you have been taken it from me .
                  i would like to resolve this matter between use and calmley but has i expliand in my last letter to you i have had a meeting with my bank
                  about this matter and they have advised me to see there owen inhouse fraude team witch i have done and iam in the proses of getting all my
                  docoments redy for them to take the case on next week .
                  but i do not wish to take this matter any further if we can resolve this matter buy you giveing me total refund but if you deside not to do this
                  then resashured i will be takeing this matter to the fraude team at my bank and if i can i will report this matter to my local police station has iam
                  that confident in proofing to them that i have or never have had any nolig of you or you company or ever used your company .
                  So i look forward to your reply on this matter a.s.a.p and hope we can resolve this matter has quickley has posibel .

THANKYOU YOUR MR PAUL SARGENT, WEDS' 27/04/2011 TIME 19.53pm

On Wed, Apr 27, 2011 at 2:09 PM, <[protected]@shopperdiscountsandrewards.co.uk> wrote:

Dear Paul,
                  Thank you for contacting Shopper Discounts & Rewards.
                  Our records show that you or someone with access to your credit/debit card completed an online transaction with Interflora. After your transaction, you were offered the opportunity to join the Shopper Discounts & Rewards programme with a £15 cash back voucher and a 30 day free trial. Immediately next to the offer, the Offer and Billing Details were displayed. By entering your name, address and credit or debit card details and then clicking on the 'yes' button to accept the offer, you authorised us to charge the monthly membership fee of £10 to the credit card or debit card that was provided after your free trial period ended.
                  Shopper Discounts & Rewards is an online savings and discount programme that enables you to earn cash back rebates of up to 10% at over 800 online retailers. In addition, members can benefit from shopping guarantees and protections.
                  Please be assured that we would never have received your credit or debit card details without appropriate permission from the person who agreed to the membership.
                  We try to make the offer as clear as possible by placing the Billing details directly next to the offer and sending out a pre-bill notification email within the 30 day trial period. However, we apologise if there has been any misunderstanding in the offer.
                  Just to confirm, you do have an active membership with Shopper Discounts & Rewards. This membership includes many great benefits, and with your email address and password listed below, you can access them now and start saving.
                  Go to our site at www.shopperdiscountsandrewards.co.uk :
                  Enter your email address on file: [protected]@hotmail.com
                  Enter your password on file: yorki1967
                  If you decide to keep the membership, do nothing and the monthly membership fee of £10 will be automatically charged to your credit or debit card currently on file. To change any of your personal information or to provide a different card you would prefer the monthly fee to be charged to, visit your 'Member Profile' while logged onto the site.
                  However, after reviewing the membership if you decide Shopper Discounts & Rewards is not for you, simply follow one of the options listed below.
                  Call us free phone on [protected] Monday-Friday 8am-8pm and Saturday 9am-4pm or contact us by e-mail at [protected]@shopperdiscountsandrewards.co.uk .
                  Use our Benefit Cancel Centre by going to our 'Contact Us' area on our website.
                  You will receive an email from Shopper Discounts & Rewards confirming that your account has been closed.
                  Sincerely,
                  Charlotte
                  The Shopper Discounts & Rewards Team
                  [protected]@shopperdiscountsandrewards.co.uk
                  [protected]

On April 27, 2011 at 1:43 PM, "SARGENT" wrote:

hi hope you don’t mind me getting in contact with you regarding money been taken from my visa debit card,
                  well just over a week ago i received my monthly bank statement and when i open my statement i found out my account was over drawn by £6.00p and i couldn't understand why this was
                  so after looking through my statement i found a name on it witch i had never heard of before and that name was, ‘’ SHOPPERDISCOUNTS.CO.UK [protected] GB ‘’ and thats how it
                  appears on my bank statement and at the side of it taken £10.00p out of my bank account has i have never heard of this company or understand how the company have got hold of
                  of my card details to money out of my account I've no idear so there for i immediately informed my bank of this matter has i do believe it to be Froude has i don't now who this company is
                  and to my amassment i found out that the company has been taking money out of my account since 12/04/2010 last year a total of £130.00p am so shock at this matter aim now in talks
                  with my bank and there anti fraud team regarding this matter and at the moment just getting all the documents and statement together ready to pass on to the fraud team .
                  but my bank advised me to try contact this company or your company regarding this matter witch i did do i rang the tel no’ [protected] on sat the 23rd April 2011
                  and i got connected to a gentleman witch i must say he was very unhelpful because i didn't want to give him my details because at the end of the day he could have been any1 at the over
                  end of the line so basically he was very harsh and very rude he more or less said it probably was me who had agreed to to this money been taken and that i must have click on to a link or something
                  and more or less it was my problem i try explaining that I've never heard of that company never have i ever received any confirmation about this company and since talking to the gentleman on sat
                  I've gone through all my E-mail's incoming and have search through my junk mail of both my e-mail addresses witch are this one [protected]@hotmail.com and [protected]@sky.com and i can not find anything
                  what so ever to do with this company what has been sent to my emails addresses at all has you can understand i can not go back as far as last April has junk mail is deleted every so often ..
                  Well i think i have explained more or less everything i can to you on this matter and i hope you can help me on this matter and if i can help any further please do not esertate getting in contact i now you
                  will need to see my statement has proof that is ok and at the end of this letter i will give you my details and a contact number if you want to get in touch with me because aim not Shure what over details
                  you might or want off me so please do get in touch if need bee and hopefully can resolve this matter hope so .
                  thank you again for looking in to this matter for me ...
                  YOURS MR PAUL SARGENT
                  15 RIDGWAY STREET
                  MILES PLATTING,
                  MANCHESTER.
                  M40 7FZ.
                  TEL’NO, [protected] or mobil [protected]
                  bank is NatWest at Portland street Manchester.
                  27/04/2011 time 13.11pm wensday

• St
                      standupandbecounted Sep 22, 2011

I signed up to web loyaly by clicking on a link which read;
                      " your booking is complete, click here to claim your £10 cash back voucher on your next the trainline.com booking"
                      after completing a purchase from thetrainline.com.

I've recieved loyalty vouchers from the likes of ebay, lovefilm, paypal and national express with no issuse, and although I was naive to input my details and card number, I've never before completed a transation without, my card security code or any security questions.
                      I wasn't even made aware I authorising a monthly direct debit until AFTER I'd signed up. As there was no link to unsubscibe I had to phone my bank and cancel my card.
                      A phone number was offered but by then it was obvious to me that webloyalty were basically a scam, so I didn't fancy paying to argue with someone employed to act a barrier between me and my comsumer rights.

Although you do have to be naive to give your details, the "service" seems designed to catch you out and trick you into a transaction, while making it impossibe to cancel. And still attemps to pose as a bonafide company by issuing confusing smallprint as so called "terms and conditions".

I'm pretty sure Web loyalty will be either banned from trading or forced to drastically change how it operates in the near future, and I'm totally appauled that more trusted companies such as thetrainline.com and interflora allow their sites to be infiltrated by these fraudsters.
                      In my experience, agreeing to any transaction will be precided by a CLEAR description of what you are purchasing, and followed by a CLEAR confirmation of what you have agreed to.
                      WEBLOYALTY PROVIDE NEITHER. THEY ARE FRAUDULENT, ILLEGAL AND SHOULD BE STOPPED!!

• paul sargent May 03, 2011

brenda who ????
                      who is this

J

shoppersdiscount.com or shoppersdiscountsandrewards.co.uk — Taking money from my debit card

I recently noticed a charge of £10.00 on my online banking, with the reference to a business named...

S

Shopper Discounts Ct 1-800-889-8776 — SCAM!!!

They kept charging my credit card $12.00 for a membership I never signed up for. Don't know exactly how...

Shopperdiscounts.co.uk cd And My - Time - Rewards.co.uk cdMissing 10 pounds

i enjoyed shopping online while I lived in the U.K, especially off this site lookfantastic.com
                    Whenever I confirmed payment, I would get this offer of a voucher for 10 pounds off my next purchase. I clicked 'approve'. The next thing I know, my Lloyds TSB savings account is being debited for "shopper discounts.co.uk" and "MY-TIME-REWARDS.CO.UKCD" for 10 pounds each!
                    How is this happening? Is it possible to get my money back?

• Updated by Maryo · Jan 18, 2011

Hello:

I just read your post and would very much like to provide you with detailed information about your membership. It’s important to us that your concerns are addressed and that your issue is resolved and it’s easier to do this if you contact us directly so we can find the details of your membership. This way we can help answer your specific queries and cancel your membership if that is what you want. You can contact us by calling our customer service team on [protected] (this is a free phone). Alternatively, you can contact me directly at [email protected] If you contact me directly, please reference this post.

Mary

ShoppersDiscount.co.ukIllegal withdrawall from debit account

Payment of £10 taken, illegally, from my debit account with Royal Bank of Scotland on 20/12/2010. I had not given any of my bank details to this company, nor gave any permission for any withdrawals.
                      It only came to light on receiving my bank statement today, 8/1/2011. I will go to my bank branch on Mon. 10th. Jan. to make arrangements to prevent any further withdrawals, although this will probably mean the issue, by the bank, of yet another bank card, and little or no chance of recovering the £10 already stolen.

D

Shopperdiscount.com — Scam

I just discovered that I am being charged $12 per month on my Discover Card. My wife just happened to notice...

Shoppersdiscount.commoney out of my account un authorised!

iv just checked my bank and noticed a rogue £10 had gone out of my account yesterday, i couldn't think what or why because i don't use my card for a great deal of online shopping its my 'bill account' so i know what should be coming and going!

As i looked into the full bank statement i noticed it had gone to the above web site, so i went on to their web site and didn't recognise anything, iv had to ring the above number to cancel my account? which i never opened! iv also emailed them telling them il be looking into it further and wanted to know which company had given my details without consent!!!

Small print is small but its always there and i don't remeber any small print telling me a company could take money from me without concent!

Watchdog is the next port of call!!!

Sandy Caporasle Apr 29, 2011

My son purchased a poster online May 2017. While checking out he some how joined shopperdiscount.com in Norwalk CT. As today 4-28-11 We are NOW CANCELLED. We have been charged $12.00 per month since that purchase. This was NOT authorized this company is a SCAM! Read the fine print when purchasing on the internet. This is criminal! They take your credit card and charge you each month for no reason. US Attorney general should shut these people down!!

• Sm
                            SMALL PEOPLE Nov 27, 2010

I WORK FOR A CREDIT CARD COMPANY AND CANNOT BELIEVE THAT THIS COMPANY CAN STILL BE LEGALLY OPEN TO AUTOMATICALLY SUBMIT APPLICATION W/OUT PERMISSION FOR PEOPLE WHO LIKE TO SHOP ONLINE!!! THIS GOVERNMENT IN THE SO CALLED UNITED STATES ALLOWS THIS TYPE OF BS TO GO ON. PEOPLE GET SIGNED UP W/OUT PERMISSION AND DONT NOTICE THE CHARGE CUZ IT IS ONLY $12 A MONTH BUT THIS IS TOTAL ###!! THESE PEOPLE WORK HARD FOR THEIR MONEY AND SHOPPERSDISCOUNT THINKS THEY CAN JUST SCAM THESE INNOCENT PEOPLE FOR HUNDREDS OF DOLLARS PROBABLY MAKING MILLIONS A YEAR WITH HOW MANY PEOPLE I HAVE HELPED THIS YEAR ALONE YOU GUYS ARE ###S!!

M

shopper discount.co.uk — £10 unauthorised monthly payment

I too have had an unauthorised monthly £10 payment taken from my Amazon card from this company when I booked...

S

shopper discount and rewards — fraudulent billing

My credit card account has been charged $12.00 per month since September, 2009 without my...