The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Shopperdisc.co.uk — Unknown deduction from my bank account
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
I have been charged 10 pounds for last three months (Sep, Oct, Novv-2011).This offer was received by me when i booked for a national express ticket online a website named webloyalty offerd me 15 pounds discount on my next booking and apparently this shoppersdisc or shoppersdiscount started deducting the amount.I would appreciate if i could be helped on getting my money back.
The complaint has been investigated and resolved to the customer's satisfaction.
More Shopperdisc.co.uk Complaints & Reviews
- Shopper Discounts - Credit card scam
- Shopperdiscounts.co.uk - Scam
- ShoppersDiscount.co.uk - unauthorised deductions from my bank account
- Shopperdiscounts.co.uk - Theft of my money
- Shopperdiscounts, C - monthly debit of £10 to my bank account
- Shopperdiscounts C Ref O8o8 234 1539 - unautherised deduction on my debit card
- ShoppersDiscount.co.uk - deductions from my credit card
- Shopper Discounts - scam
- Shopperdisc - scam
- ShoppersDiscount.co.uk - deducting £10 from my account