Shopko Stores Operatingreturning items

My first complaint is in regards to the 10 for 10 coupon i get with every 10 prescriptions i fill. This is not a coupon i pull from the paper but instead a reward i receive for spending hundreds of dollars in prescriptions . I bought a pair if sneakers with the $10 off $20 reward . Unfortunately after wearing them around the house for a short time they were just a bit too big. I returned them and wanted a size smaller which you did not have so i could not exchange them. I recieved a refund less my $10 reward. I was told i lose it. Why on earth would you do that to a customer. That is terrible customer service. Thanks for taking my earned reward away for no reason other than being able to.

My second complaint is regarding a return i made because i bought the wrong self tanner in error i searched high and low for the receipt and could not find it. I knew i used my Shopko card when i purchased it so i knew they would be able to look up the receipt. I simply wanted to exchange it for a different strength one. I was told that would not accept my return because i didn't have the receipt from the day before. I asked if they could look it up in the system. They said yes they could but it didn't matter Really? Not even a store credit? She canlook up the transaction and prove i purchased the item but hey too bad we still won't do right by you. Your ridiculous policies have left me not wanting to patronize your store. And will be looking for another pharmacy after many years of my buisness.
An extra one. I used two odentical manufaturers coupo s on two of tje same items they were cut from a circular not pri ted from a computer. One went through, the other didnt. She gave it back to me and said she couldnt use it . I said can someone overrude it due to thw fact that the scanner is the problem abd not the coupon? She said No. Way to go. ANYWHERE ekse would have gone the extra whole inch to accommodate me. Anywhere else. Just not Shopko. SHE knew the coupon was valid. It was cur from a circular from the sunday paper. One scanned one did not. Too bad so sad.