ShopGoodWillthis service!

I cannot login therefore I can't participate in any of your auctions. I wrote months ago and never received a response. Every time I try to log in, it says I must finish registration by following the link they are sending to my email. I go to my email, and it's not there!!! Tried a whole bunch of times! I'm annoyed. I've been trying to get on this site for months! You should have a technical help phone number or any phone number!!
Fix it please!
Erin

• Ro
    Roxanne Sarno Nov 28, 2018

shipping is to high and posting a complaint is a pain

• Ro