Shopee — too much shipping fee or product charges
I think I was scammed by easonqiu (username of the seller on Shopee). I ordered different items of different prices from the same seller. To avail the free shipping fee, I made sure that all items that I ordered will cost up to 500. I never knew (since I am only new there) that each item ordered has also its equivalent/corresponding shipping fee. I asked the seller about the shipping fee but he/she never answered me in regard to it. So I assumed that I'll get the free shipping fee as stated by shopee. When some of the orders arrived and were delivered to my house, (some because I still have some orders to be received) I was shocked because I paid a total amount of 311 pesos. 101 for the prices of products and 210 for the shipping fee. If this is the case, then I have to pay for the other orders that are yet to come higher than what I expect. I just want this to be clear. If ever what I suspect is true (that I was scammed), then I want a refund for the excess money I paid.
I hope this complaint of mine will be given attention. If you may, I need your response as soon as possible. Thank you!
Shipper: Eason (15)
Contact number of the seller: [protected]
More Shopee Complaints & Reviews
- Shopee - delivery issue with ninja van
- Shopee - shopee express delivery (cainta hub)
- Shopee - black arrow
- Shopee - lbc delivery failed/ shopee
- Shopee - product status delivered but I didn't receive the parcel. black arrow express
- Shopee - brush cutter
- Shopee - trademark and copyright infringement
- Shopee - service for refund
- Shopee - Customer service
- Shopee - shopee's return policies