ShopeeShopee customer service

G Jul 17, 2020

Shopee has wrongfully suspended my account and my family members' accounts. Shopee accused that all the accounts are linked and belong to me. Shopee customer service just keep giving standard answers to us without giving us a chance to clarify. Upon my multiple emails and phone calls, they allow me to provide documents to show that the accounts do not belong to me. However, upon receiving the documents, shopee only reinstated my account and not the rest of the accounts. Shopee said it will review on case by case basis. However in the first place when shopee suspends the accounts, it linked them together. But when we have already provided proof, shopee still don't reinstate all accounts and waste everyone's time by going through the entire process when shopee already knew that the accounts belong to different people, if not why is shopee allowing my account to be reinstated. The customer service is super lousy in handling the entire issue, especially this customer service manager - Malini. She is the one who knew the entire issue yet she is wasting my family and my time by not reinstating all the accounts and expect each account holder to go through the same entire process of clarification that i went through.

• Em
    EmilyNeo917 Oct 18, 2020

This is a a fake jade scam happening on Shopee Singapore.

There is a live channel jade seller retailing jade pieces called ypxzb888.sg

The hosts are all very well trained and put up shows with convincing “sellers” to pretend to slash jade prices tremendously for sale to shoppers in Singapore!

They even go the step further with claims saying that they are all retailing real A quality jade which is all natural and untreated! Buying any fake jade, they will compensate you 10, 000 dollars for every dollar spent!

This is all a lie!

I bought the jade bangle at $400, and was assured to be extremely good grade and icy quality!

When I received the item, it is not even like what was seen in the screen! Many flaws and cracks line inside the bangle! This is a scam, they sell the items which are then swooped before sending out!

I have bring the jade bangle to many pawn shops in Singapore and many of them have appraised and evaluated it to be a dyed piece and not worth more than $50 on the retail market!

The seller on Shopee, ypxzb888.sg, denies all these and says their track record is very good!

Beware of this Seller on Shopee Singapore called ypxzb888.sg!

They will block users that give them unsatisfactory comments on Shopee platform and Shopee Singapore is obviously not doing anything about this!