Menu
Sherwood Crossing Customer Service Phone, Email, Contacts

Sherwood Crossing
reviews & complaints

www.sherwoodcrossing.com

Learn how the rating is calculated

1.0 2 Reviews

Sherwood Crossing Complaints Summary

0 Resolved
2 Unresolved
Our verdict: Engaging with Sherwood Crossing at a 0% resolution rate requires careful navigation. Deep-dive into detailed customer experiences to uncover systemic issues. Critically assess their service descriptions against actual user feedback. When interacting, document every detail, as comprehensive records are vital in such scenarios. Exploring alternatives and understanding your consumer rights are crucial steps. If necessary, be prepared to seek external advice or intervention. In challenging service landscapes, informed decision-making and proactive steps are essential for protecting your interests.
Verified
The authenticity of the customer service contact information for Sherwood Crossing has been meticulously verified by representatives from ComplaintsBoard using our proprietary verification system.
Click here to get notifications about new complaints of Sherwood Crossing. We promise not to send you any unrelated messages
Claim Your Business
Take control of your profile: address complaints and engage with reviews
File a complaint

11:22 am EDT

Sherwood Crossing apt 43 a

Good afternoon
Im in Apt 43 A
Last week I wrote a message .The apartment conditions.
Mice coming out from my daughter room heater.
Cockaroaches in kitchen. A lot of mice dirt in closets.
We clean every single day I had 2 asthmatic grandsons me too and recently had a cancer diagnosis.
The sink in the kitchen is leaking had mold and all the water is in my daughter room.
She will have a baby in 2 weeks.
We know that we owe money but in not avoiding to pay but its unfair paid a lot of money in that conditions and people sick at home.
Please someone from corporate come here. Please.
Thanks

Read full review of Sherwood Crossing
Hide full review
ComplaintsBoard
D
6:49 am EDT
Verified customer This complaint was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Sherwood Crossing office staff bugs front door maintenance

Good morning. I have rent d from you now since 2016. Since the office staff has switched over my experience here has been so bad I have often thought about breaking my lease and destroying my credit. When you call the office for help NO ONE can help you when you ask to speak to the manager she is NEVER available ever if you call and speak to Dante he is very rude if you walk into the office no one greets you they just stare and continue doing their work. You will never see the manager she is a secret. John is the only one that will help you. My apartment has roaches mice and water bugs constant. I am very clean no trash. I have to keep a can of raid in my bedroom bathroom and kitchen when you call for maintenance it takes three days. The common door locks from the outside when you call the office they tell you they are in there alone and you will need to wait until maintenance comes so basically you are locked inside. This has happened 4 times in my building just this past Friday Dante told me he was in the office alone and I would need to wait for maintenance and he was not sure how long they would be. Unacceptable I've had times where I was late for work because I had to leave at 5am and I had to call emergency maintenance. The office staff needs training on their people skills and when you call they never give you an answer they have to check with them manager. this is the same manager who you can never speak with or see. I would like to know if someone can contact me about switching to another location. I live alone and now for the third or fourt time the commons door is unlocked to where anyone from the outside can come in I'm in the first floor I live alone here and fear for my safety. The last time they left it unlocked for three months until I called and inquired as to when a lock would be put back on this has been the worst experi mice I've had here since I moved here in 2015 please help

Read full review of Sherwood Crossing
Hide full review

Is Sherwood Crossing legit?

Our verdict: Complaints Board's thorough examination reveals Sherwood Crossing as a legitimate entity with notable strengths. Despite a 0% resolution rate on customer complaints, which invites a closer look, Sherwood Crossing stands out for its commitment to quality and security. Clients considering Sherwood Crossing should delve into its customer service record to gauge compatibility with their expectations.

Sherwood Crossing earns 91% level of Trustworthiness

Perfect Trust Endorsement: Sherwood Crossing achives 91% ligitmacy per Complaints Board. Highly recommended, yet always stay vigilant.

We found clear and detailed contact information for Sherwood Crossing. The company provides a physical address, 2 phone numbers, and email, as well as 3 social media accounts. This demonstrates a commitment to customer service and transparency, which is a positive sign for building trust with customers.

Sherwoodcrossing.com has a valid SSL certificate, which indicates that the website is secure and trustworthy. Look for the padlock icon in the browser and the "https" prefix in the URL to confirm that the website is using SSL.

Our scan shows Sherwood Crossing website is free from malware and phishing activities, which are types of online threats that can include viruses, worms, Trojan horses, ransomware, and other malicious code, as social engineering tactics used to trick users into sharing their personal information.

Sherwood Crossing as a website that uses an external review system. While this can provide valuable feedback and insights, it's important to carefully evaluate the source of the reviews and take them with a grain of salt.

However ComplaintsBoard has detected that:

• Sherwood Crossing protects their ownership data, a common and legal practice. However, from our perspective, this lack of transparency can impede trust and accountability, which are essential for establishing a credible and respected business entity.
  • The website belonging to Sherwood Crossing has a low number of visitors, which could be a red flag for users. However, it's important to conduct additional research to fully evaluate the website's legitimacy and trustworthiness.
Trust badge
Collect Your Trust Badge
Be recognized for outstanding customer service

Sherwood Crossing contacts

Dedicated to Authenticity

Encouraging Detailed Feedback

Balanced and Constructive Conversations

Free and Fair Platform

Is ComplaintsBoard.com associated with Sherwood Crossing?

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Sherwood Crossing Customer Service. Initial Sherwood Crossing complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Sherwood Crossing above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Sherwood Crossing. Discuss the issues you have had with Sherwood Crossing and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.