Sherwood Crossing Logo

Sherwood Crossing

Having problems with Sherwood Crossing?

Sherwood Crossing Customer Service Contacts

Thu9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Fri8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sat10:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Sun12:00 PM - 5:00 PM

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Sherwood Crossing Customer Service. Initial Sherwood Crossing complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Sherwood Crossing above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Sherwood Crossing. Discuss the issues you have had with Sherwood Crossing and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Sherwood Crossing Complaints & Reviews

Sherwood Crossingapt 43 a

Good afternoon
Im in Apt 43 A
Last week I wrote a message .The apartment conditions.
Mice coming out from my daughter room heater.
Cockaroaches in kitchen. A lot of mice dirt in closets.
We clean every single day I had 2 asthmatic grandsons me too and recently had a cancer diagnosis.
The sink in the kitchen is leaking had mold and all the water is in my daughter room.
She will have a baby in 2 weeks.
We know that we owe money but in not avoiding to pay but its unfair paid a lot of money in that conditions and people sick at home.
Please someone from corporate come here. Please.
Thanks

Sherwood Crossingoffice staff bugs front door maintenance

Good morning. I have rent d from you now since 2016. Since the office staff has switched over my experience here has been so bad I have often thought about breaking my lease and destroying my credit. When you call the office for help NO ONE can help you when you ask to speak to the manager she is NEVER available ever if you call and speak to Dante he is very rude if you walk into the office no one greets you they just stare and continue doing their work. You will never see the manager she is a secret. John is the only one that will help you. My apartment has roaches mice and water bugs constant. I am very clean no trash. I have to keep a can of raid in my bedroom bathroom and kitchen when you call for maintenance it takes three days. The common door locks from the outside when you call the office they tell you they are in there alone and you will need to wait until maintenance comes so basically you are locked inside. This has happened 4 times in my building just this past Friday Dante told me he was in the office alone and I would need to wait for maintenance and he was not sure how long they would be. Unacceptable I've had times where I was late for work because I had to leave at 5am and I had to call emergency maintenance. The office staff needs training on their people skills and when you call they never give you an answer they have to check with them manager. this is the same manager who you can never speak with or see. I would like to know if someone can contact me about switching to another location. I live alone and now for the third or fourt time the commons door is unlocked to where anyone from the outside can come in I'm in the first floor I live alone here and fear for my safety. The last time they left it unlocked for three months until I called and inquired as to when a lock would be put back on this has been the worst experi mice I've had here since I moved here in 2015 please help