Having problems with Flying Hills?

Flying Hills reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Oct 7, 2007. The latest review Renter Beware! was posted on Jul 19, 2016. Flying Hills has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 2 reviews. Flying Hills has resolved 0 complaints.

Flying Hills Customer Service Contacts

10 Village Center Drive
Reading, Pennsylvania
United States - 19607

Flying Hills Complaints & Reviews

Flying HillsRenter Beware!

RENTER BEWARE! Rented from Flying Hills for nearly two years. Was a good tenant - no late rent payments, no issues, never any complaints. I was informed by my company that they were transferring me overseas. I informed Flying Hills the day that I signed the overseas contract with my company that I would be vacating in a month and a half due to the sudden move. I also had my HR department write them a letter relaying the same information. I spoke to a woman at the front desk, filled out the appropriate paperwork to terminate my lease, handed in the letter from my HR department and was told that they would take care of it. After that, never heard a single word from anyone at the company. Nearly four months after I had moved overseas, my family member started receiving calls from a credit collection agency - they even called the US office of my company looking for me. Flying Hills had turned me over to a collection agency for a month's rent that I didn't even know I owed! Never received a letter, a phone call, nothing. No communication whatsoever other than the face to face communication I had in March when I went into the office. I should have known things would be an issue when I first rented and had to pay a non-refundable security deposit. Oh that's right, in order to legally rip you off, they have to refer to it as a "decorator's fee". RENTER BEWARE!! Stay far away from Flying Hills.

Flying Hills Apartment Co. — Terrible customer service / crappy apartments

It's not a coincidence that this place has the word "corporation" in the title. Flying Hill...