Shenzhen Vast USB Electronic Co., Ltdcustomized 8gb usb drives

X

Placed order with the following individual. Sent Western Union of USD$228.00 for sample order to the following thief who never sent order but received and stole money on 01 May 2017 (01 May 2018 at 4:13 p.m. Guangzhou time):

XIE Songbing
Shenzhen, Guangdong, PRC 51800

I have receipt and confirmation of his pick-up of funds. Had professional send both .eps and .jpg logo print-ready for USBs. Followed up on order 10 times since initial contact. The thief was a sales representative (who has not answered any calls since order was placed: Her name is:

Monica (Sales manager)
Tel : +86 [protected], Skype : Monica Vastusb
Website : www.vastusbelec.com

I have tried to get to 100 USB drives, and they have never contacted me and avoided all communications. Both email and direct company inquiries confirm that they never intended to produce or send product. WARNING: Do not do business with this company. It is unethical and responsible for both fraud and breach of agreement. I am out of the money, but I hope this company is investigated and de-listed by Alibaba.com. This was her initial SCAM:

Dear Lou Pelton
Good day .
Thanks for your inquiry about our USB .
This is Monica, a lovely girl from Shenzhen Vast USB Electronic Co., Ltd . We provide FREE logo printing ( within 3 color ) for 1000Pcs .
Customized products also can be done as your requirements . Welcome to visit our company and factory .

Top selling Metal usb quotation :
8gb moq 200pcs -----------------us$1.75/pc
16gb moq 200pcs ----------------us$2.25/pc
32gb moq 200pcs ----------------us$3.28/pc
64gb moq 200pcs ----------------us$4.36/pc
Please inform me what packing / capacity / quantity do you need ?