Sheetzs in Staunton VArefill cup

S

I went in to Sheetzs in Staunton Virginia on my way to work and bought a refill cup and filled it up. The only reason I got this cup is since the side of the cup clearly states that refills are 59 cents and I had a employee and the manager tell me that it's 59 cents just to be sure. When I went back to get a refill it cost me more than what was stated on the cup. This is the second cup that it has costed more than what managers, employees, and the cups have stated. I would like to know why this is happening.

refill cup