Menu
Home Retail Stores Sheetz racist shift manager and security officer

Sheetz review: racist shift manager and security officer

M
Author of the complaint
5:59 pm EDT
Featured review
This review was chosen algorithmically as the most valued customer feedback.

The shift manager on third shift was very rude! Very unprofessional and has made racial remarks every on every visit. Along with the security officer on duty for the third shift position.. They are african american and were very blunt with there actions and comments and speak in very inappropriate manners! I visit this location just about every night and have dealt with this to many times.. I am speaking to my lawyer about this issue, it has became way out of hand! There is absolutely no excuses for their actions.. Something needs to be done about this.. I am very unsatisfied and many others also. Once I speak with my lawyer further actions will be in forced.

More Sheetz complaints & reviews

Sheetz - unhealthy environment
Sheetz - costumer service was rude
6 comments
W
Apr 24, 2022 12:50 pm EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

Regardless of ethnicity being rude is not acceptable and I am now curious from an experience I just had with a manger in Graham NC. I would like to know what the resolution was. Why do we not see what result was? Is Sheetz really doing anything to improve or just saying they are.

M
Sep 03, 2019 5:32 pm EDT

it seem black people are complaining about black people being called out about being racist, ignorant white people do the same, its like black people can do no wrong, thats its owed to them to treat different people badly because of something that might have happned to their ancesters, when they could have been decended from black slave owners for from a slave if no proof exist then both are possible

the government list 250 black hate groups and 150 white hate groups, black are less percent in the population but more proportion of creating racist groups

these type of things need to be talked about in public and on tv and the news, THE PROBLEM OF BLACK RACISM

S
Mar 10, 2018 11:02 am EST

I think he was just pointing out a fact.. it does state to give as much information as you can.

Why is their color important? What did they say that was so wrong? You sound like an over sensitive cry baby.

I will delete some more, then I'll have the whole site to myself.

May 07, 2012 4:57 am EDT
Verified customer This comment was posted by a verified customer. Learn more

I find it ironic that you accuse the staff of making racial remarks - yet felt compelled to mentioned they were African-American. Why? Their ethnicity adds no relevant information to your complaint.

What would have been relevant and useful is mentioning HOW they were rude and inappropriate to you - or why you admit you keep going back.

ADVERTISIMENT

Learn how the rating is calculated

1327 complaints