Sheetzfood service

M Nov 20, 2017 Review updated:

I went into Sheetz #166 at 6:13:06pm this evening and ordered some food for my boyfriend and myself. It was his first experience so I was excited to show him the wonders of Sheetz. While standing in line to get our food, 4 groups of people after us got their meals. We got our food around 6:25 but not my Horchata milkshake. So I stood in line only to be ignored by the employees. I began looking at the order screen to see if maybe it was skipped but it was clesrned instead ! I stood waiting for my entire order for 35 minutes. I was about to give up and walk out without it but I asked the woman where my milkshake was. Suprise, it was behind the counter the whole time, she just forgot to give it to me. So not only is my milkshake a nasty, melted mess. But our food is cold. I am extremely displeased with my experience at your employees. If I could have one thing, it would be my time back that I spent in this facility. But unfortunately I cannot have that. A full refund would work in exchange.

• P
      Nov 21, 2017

Did you ask one of the employees for assistance? Your complaint makes it seem like you just stood there and waited. In regards to your milkshake, mistakes do happen and employees can forget an item on occasion. If you still have the food, you should bring it along with your receipt to the location of purchase for a replacement or refund. If you ate it then there is likely nothing they can do.