Shaw Communications — sneaky tactics
I was convinced to sign up for the high priced 1tb /mo. internet with shaw for a two year contract. the 'guy' who pushed it onto me said I could download unlimited movies and music. imagine my surprise when I started using it and received letters of copyright infringement from lawyers. so I quit downloading media and tried to get out of the contract but after over forty years of my loyalty shaw effectively said, "f*k you," to me. all they wanted was to make me pay for two years. like rape, it isn't about good business, it's about power. now that I am in my last month of the contract I phoned and tried to contact a shaw representative. after forty minutes I talked to one who said I should be talking to someone else and he gave me a number but the number required a code which he never gave me so after an hour and ½ of trying to talk to someone at shaw I am sitting here writing my mind while I wait for another phone call from shaw. it would be nice to receive some service or value for dollar rather than being played as though my time is worthless and I am nothing more than an obstacle to get more and more money.
More Shaw Communications Complaints & Reviews
- Shaw Cable - billing scam 
- Shaw Direct - customer service 
- Shaw Direct / Star Choice - hidden disclaimers
- Shaw Internet Survey - shaw internet survey scam 
- Shaw Cable - hacker attempts! 
- Shaw Cable - poor customer service and billing process 
- Shaw - billing
- Shaw - changing conditions of service that I didn't agree to.
- Shaw Cable - refer a friend payments 
- Shaw Phone and internet - seasonal service not instituted when requested