Sharp Electronics Corporation Logo

Sharp Electronics Corporation

Having problems with Sharp Electronics Corporation?

1800 122 5588 (Indonesia)
1800 888 678 (Malaysia)
1800 1888 4952 (Philippines)
+1 800 237 4277 (United States)
+44 208 734 2060 (United Kingdom)
+61 130 013 5022 (Australia)
+64 800 501 201 (New Zealand)
+43 172 7190 (Austria)
+32 15 215 311 (Belgium)
+45 70 230 310 (Denmark)
+31 306 359 500 (Netherlands)
+41 448 466 111 (Switzerland)
+852 24 235 151 (Hong Kong)
+65 64 195 222 (Singapore)
+66 28 558 888 (Thailand)
+84 839 107 499 (Vietnam)
+54 114 655 4444 (Argentina)
1 Takumi-cho, Sakai-ku

Ole Deviks vei 35, Postboks 143 Alnabru, 0614 Oslo

Russia
2-j Syromyatnichesky pereulok, d. 1, BC Delta-Plaza, Moscow, 105120

Spain
Plaça de la Pau s / n, Building-6, Planta-4, 08940 Cornellà de Llobregat, Barcelona

Sweden
Gustavslundsvägen 12, Alvik, Box 14098, 167 14 Bromma

Switzerland
Hauptsitz, Moosstrasse 2a, 8803 Rüschlikon

Hong Kong
Level 26, Tower 1, Kowloon Commerce Centre, № 51 Kwai Cheong Road, Kwai Chung, New Territories, Hong Kong

India
Gat № 686/4, Koregaon Bhima, Shirur, Pune, 412216

Malaysia
№ 1A, Persiaran Kuala Langat, Section 27, 40400 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan

Singapore
47 Kallang Pudding Road, № 09-15 Crescent, Kallang, Singapore 349318

Thailand
6/10 Phiphat Sin Building, 19-20 Soi Patanasin, Narathivas Rajanagarindra Road Evergreen, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120

UAE
Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Vietnam
Floor 3, Saigon Finance Center, 9 Dinh Tien Hoang St., Dist. HCMC

Argentina
Boulogne Sur Mer 61/63 (1766), La Tablada, Bs.As. Argentina

Complaints & Reviews

re- vertical lines in screen

My friend purchased a three television from Brandsmart in December.These include two 42 inches and a 52 inches. The 42 inches are ok, however the 52 inches one seems to be damage, due to the vertical colors lines tnat covered about 1/3 of the TV. A warranty was placed on them at the time of purchase, however after calling and complaining we were told that we will have to pay $60 for them to come and look at it and it will cost us about 900 hundreds dollars to fix it if it is a cracked screen. We had paid over $200 for warranty, so why do we have to pay for it to be fixed. We are very displeased at the way we have been treated and would like your input in this matter. Thanks.
I am Lavern Harris, [protected]

Sold used as new product

I purchased a new TV from TVsDepot and was shipped a used TV. These guys are scam artists and have a variety of games they will play after you discover you were scammed. Do not play their games. After 6 months, I am still dealing with their crap and threats. Even the Sharp Corporation told me they have lots of problems with these guys. AGAIN, THEY WILL SAY THEY SELL NEW STUFF, BUT IT IS USED OR REFURBISHED!!! Don't buy from these guys, you will regret it!!!

Non-Delivery

Mirota Shop Electronics & PayPal SCAM

On April 23, 2009 I purchased a Sharp LCD 65 inch TV from Mirota-Shop out of Indonesia. Their website is www.Kusnak.com and www.mirota-shop.com is located on several search websites. I called PayPal before ordering and they informed me this company had been with them a long time and had many orders filled in the price range of mine, $2, 900.00 US, and that they had no complaints. I sent money to PayPal and the seller, Andrea Thenavi, sent me a link to Buana Cargo (Express) who was supposedly transporting the TV to my home in California. I followed the voyage via Buana’s website and tracking number. When it supposedly arrived in Oceanside, my hometown, after about 7 days travel (which was rather quick) it was listed as delivered. Of course, I did not receive it yet. I emailed the seller and the cargo company and neither would respond, so I filed a complaint with PayPal. After 30 days of dickering with them, they informed me that the seller never responded to any of their email requests and that they ruled in my favor. However, the seller had no money in their account to retract for me. Now my only revenge is to make it known that the Mirota Shop is a scam outfit and PayPal cannot and will not protect the consumer.

MIROTA SHOP - SUN PLAZA MALL
Jl. H. Zainul Arifin No. 7, Level 2. Medan, Indonesia 20111
Phone: [protected], Fax: [protected], Hotline: [protected]
Also: [protected]-4290 http://www.kusnak.com
Order : [protected]@mirota-shop.com Payment : [protected]@mirota-shop.com
Andrea Thenavi and Dika Prima

brand new garbage Tv will not work

I bought a Sharp aquos 32" Tv from Best buy.
Brought it home it worked for 4 weeks then the screen went totally black. The picture would come back on after cooling down but after 10 mins it would go black again with only sound. I called Best buy but since it was past 30 day they said I would have to call Sharp this I understand and accepted the responsibility to get it fixed myself.
This is where the problem begins I called Sharp Canada which is located in Quebec what a bunch of Ignorant A Holes.
I got the run around for 9 months they sent me too a Tv repair store that was now closed and out of business. Then they told me I would have to have it sent to them via Ups at my own expense otherwise I would have to drive it 200 miles to another Repair shop that was open. I choose to drive it to another shop. When I brought it there they told me this was a common problem sharp has with there Tv they did not update the software when it left the factory and this cause the lcd to burnout which is a major repair. They said they would have to send for parts. well 9 months later I still do not have my Tv no parts since there are so many problems with this Tv the company said. My advice is to stay away from this junky Tv company the quility and service is terrible

• Xv
    xvbeacon Oct 12, 2009

I agree, have a 5 week old 52'' Aquos LCD stopped working, power light just flashes continually, I live in Panama and have a 6 hour drive to return to the retailer who of course will not give a refund. Will never buy a sharp product again.

• Tu
    Tuji May 18, 2010

Sharp is a low class company. A year and six months ago, I bought a Sharp TV LC-42SB45U from Dell. Within a month, I could't get any picture. Then, Sharp sent someone to change the circuit board on a new TV. This week there is no sound and no picture. Sharp is not a good company and I will never buy their products again.

• Ly
    lynda sam Sep 08, 2010

Have a sharp 32 lcd aquos with the same problems mentioned in some of the posted complaints. picture just "blacks out" but maintains audio. Of course Sharp never heard of this happening before and referred me a local repair company. they of course, want $50 to just "look at it" and detemine the problem...then the costs escalate from there. My questions is...has anyone repaired their Sharp TV that has this problem or have you just replaced it? With the low cost of tv's today it may be better just to "trash" the Sharp.

• Me
    mebright Dec 12, 2010

I purchased a Sharp Aquos 60 in che 40 days ago. The day I got it, it would not turn on . In the owners manual it says to unplug it for 2 minutes and try again. I did this and it worked. At one point approximately 20 days later the same thing happened. My spidey sense was saying take it back to the store but I didnot listen. Yesterday it would not turn on at all. It still wont evne after being unplugged all night. So I tried to return it to the store (that is a different complaint:-))..long and short I have scheduled a reapir through sharp. They can come 3 days from now. They may take my tv, for how long...I think I should just get a new tv no questions asked!

• Sc
    scammed and had Dec 27, 2010

I agree!!! Sharp is selling an inferior product for top dollar. My LC-32SB24U model simply gave up, and thankfully I have an extended warrantee or I otherwise would be at a loss. The TV isn't worth the hassle of repair. I would rather have a replacement of a different brand altogether. These TV's should come with precautions.

• Ed
    Eddy001 Feb 10, 2011

I bought an 32 LED TV Sharp. After 13 months of very low usage (bedroom set) the picture using the HDMI input went pink on us. Checked cable box, cable, etc... and no doubt it is the HDMI port. All HDMI ports are the same. Called Sharp and after about 10 days I was told that the Aquos Advantage (which extends the warranty by 3 months for a total of 15 months) does not apply to Canada. Now I am on my own. Good thing I bought an extended warranty from a third party. I am looking for a new large screen TV and I will be sure to NOT include Sharp in my list of possible purchases. And to think I was a big Sharp fan. Not anymore.

Awful company

After purchasing my 52' LCD Sharp television in June 2008, I was excited to have view favorite shows and movies. This all came to an end on December 20th 2008 when the T.V. began to display colorful lines in the left hand corner. Sighs could be heard, but I wasn't worried because the T.V. is still under a one-year manufacture warranty. Contacted Sharp immediately and was told to email pictures. Did so right away. Received a reply that a representative would contact me within 2 business days. Didn't hear from them, so I called.

Next day checking email I received a reply from Ali Mendez stating that just by viewing the photos there wasn't anything Sharp could do. Of course I was livid to hear that a four- figure T.V. that is under warranty wouldn't be repaired or replaced. Contacted a local Sharp dealer who informed me that I should try to reach president or CEO of the company due to warranty, so I called Micheal Troetti, who took over for Noburu Fujimoto in Sept. 2005. Sharp has not had the reputation that it has now until 2007 which began with the Fauly Microwave and the Warranted Range. What's going on. Should we as consumers say enough is enough and stop purchasing from companies who refuse to stand behind their policy. I need to know what else can I do to help comfort my financial burden of paying on a T.V. that isn't viewable.

• Gl
    globestone Aug 11, 2011

I seen too many advertisement about Sharp LED TV with new extra yellow color, panel made in japan and quality picture.
    Just I bought a Sharp 52LE820 Led TV and after installation and used I experience very bad picture and colors. The specially the portrait pictures are very bad.
    So I am planing to sell with some discount to my friend TV shop and buy another TV. I will try to buy better quality TV like Sony, Samsong or Phillips.
    I don't like again going follow advertisement and i will try first see the Display TV for quality pictures .

Faulty

SHARP knows that there is a problem with the LC-37D6U Audio going out and the set that I have was given to me as a gift. The audio had already gone out on it. My friend gave it to me instead of placing it in a landfill somewhere. I am trying to get a replacement AV unit to install in the set and SHARP wants to send me to a repair center. Sharp technical bulletin LCDTV-194 was not sent out to everyone that had purchased the sets and therefore the sets went out. SHARP SHOULD HAVE done a recall on the blessed thing as soon as they found out about the problem or at least contacted consumers and offered a free replacement part. I am very capable of installing a part that simple, however SHARP doesn't want consumers to do such things. I am very dissatisfied with SHARP products and to keep this unit from ending up in a landfill somewhere, I will found a replacement part for it, however I WILL NOT PURCHASE ANY SHARP PRODUCTS IN THE FUTURE. SHARP cannot stand behind their products, then they should not sell them!

• Da
    Dave B Jan 28, 2009

Jan 27 2009. My LC-37D6U was losing audio upon start up. Reboot cable box and all was well. Eventually reboot didn't solve and connected directly to cable and still no audio, therefore tv is the problem. All of above ocurred over a period of 2 weeks. TV is 3 yrs old and under warantee for 4 yrs. Called store where I purchased. Service folks scheduled repair date and came a day early due to impending snow storm. TV repaired in less than one hour by replacing insulating pad in buried audio section. Tech mentioned Sharp service bulletin is out for this issue. Repair service called the next day to verify TV was still running ok. I've owned other Sharp products and will continue to buy. In this case my expense for an extended service contract, 3 yrs ago when large LCD's were new, was worth the money. Remember folks, you generally get what you pay for. I paid for extended service and got prompt service and problem resolution. Enough said, there is no free lunch out there.
    Comment: However, I love Mitsubishi TV's and I have two that are still going great after 25+ years and were run 5-6 hours daily w/o any service/repair. Hope this Sharp does as well.

Defective Color Wheel

Color wheel has gone out 4 times since I purchased this set on [protected]..Have called Sharp service requesting to purchase a new "color wheel" ...case # 4470299 and talked with "Keith" on 10-13-2008 and you can not just get the color wheel you have to purchase the entire unit at $[protected]...which is close to what I paid for my set...all it takes to fix is some lubricant on the color wheel shaft and the set works perfect for 3-4 months. Have tried to find out what is the best lubricant to no avail...my Model # is 65DR650 and the serial # is [protected]...CC Pharr cell# [protected] e-mail "[protected]@triad.rr.com"

• Fr
    froyoPhoneUser May 06, 2011

You can buy an upgraded, new color wheel from [email protected] for about $200. Why spend $1400-1800 for light engine?! It takes about 30 min to replace and will last another 10 years.

• Mi
    Mike Dee Nov 19, 2014

Anyone know if the color wheel part for this Sharp DLP 65DR650 is available to buy, and any cheaper now? I have an annoying buzzing noise coming from TV, and have already replaced the bulb...

Thx, mike. [email protected] 469 298-8055

Unreliable and crashes on time slip

Bought the Sharp 160 gig Digital TV Recorder having been happy with my Sharp 42" LCD 1080p TV. Initially seemed like a fantastic piece of kit. Spec was way better than anything else at the stores. Crashed once using time slip. Put this down to minor glitch. (Lost recorded data) First time using series link playback was jumping all over the place. Missing seconds of the recorded item. Might hold out for a software update, Assuming I can find a friends PC with a RS232 socket. My Laptop does not have one. If not will be taking it back. Probably swap it for a Topfield. At this time, Would NOT recommend. C'mon sharp. What ya playing at???

Very expensive and wont last long

I purchased a Sharp LC 20S1E LCD TV in March 2003, and it lasted 13 months. Luckily, I was offered a replacement, and that one lasted 18 months, whoopee. I called Sharp only to be advised that 'Madam we do not deal with members of the public'! The dealer wasn't interested (Coop), and there is no independent company prepared to assess or repair it, except Sharp, through an agent, and at a huge cost.

• Destanee Jun 06, 2014

The Sharp Aquos is a beautiful TV. I bought a "48" 31/2 years ago for 1, 499.00.
    And now the big BUTTTTT it stopped working last Nov. I called Sharp and they
    knew exactly what was wrong. The V on the TV is the light that just blinks an they knew this. They told me seeing it was not even out for 4 years yet to send them my receipt because they told me it would cost over 600.00 to fix it and they do not stock the part for it. Well they told me they would replace it with a smaller one that was close to 700 an that I had to wait until they got them in stock an I had 30 days to make up my mind. So now I'm thinking their replacing it for free??? When I called back they wanted my credit card I asked why?? Here I'm thinking it free??? Don't thnk so..I asked the guy what does replace mean to Sharp??? So if you want a real nice tv an great picture I suggest you don't buy a Sharp they do not stand by their products. An it looks great sitting on my dining room floor.

Awful experience

My LCD screen was cracked when I took it from the box. Took it to authorized Sharp service center and Sharp refused to repair or replace it even thought it was less than 2 weeks old. Best Buy would not touch it. I had my receipt, box and all packaging. Be very careful as Sharp makes excuses as to why they will not honor their warranty. Very hard to deal with. I will never buy a Sharp product again as they do not stand behind their products.

chris carroll Aug 03, 2009

it seems that sharp aquos lcd t.v.'s in all sizes are losing the audio after a year or so .complaints are all over the net . when will sharp take responsibility for their product deficiency. A class action suit should be started to get their attention

Sound

We bought a Sharp AQUOS lc32D4U Serial# [protected] less then 3 years ago and already the sound board has gone out on it. I have checked on having it repaired and was told it would cost almost $500.oo to do so. In the first place, I am un believably upset that in this day and age a TV would have tech nical problems like this so soon. I have had other TV's by other brands that have lasted for many, many years. Now, can you tell me what recourse I have other then spending an enormous amount of money to have it repaired? I have never had to buy an extended warranty on any TV before and have never had an occassion to use one. I am very, very disappointed in this product!!

Sandy Mautz

• Ya
    Yadnyes Waghmare Oct 03, 2009

The service is at all not good
    I purchased the television and 1 year after it was not even able to start.
    When called service center team.
    The had given temporary solutions.
    And since last 1 month they are working on the issue
    but not able to give the solution.
    I am totally frustated.

Bad service

I have a 15" sharp aquos LCD Tv that I was using with ear plugs when working out. I began getting electric shocks in my ear. After four phone calls to sharp, and talking to four representatives they finally agreed this was dangerous and sent me a new 19:" TV (I returned the old one to them but never heard from them about it).

The new TV went dead in 3 months. They asked us to send it back to them (at our expense) and said they would "diagnose" the problem on this brand new TV for $50. We then received a call (after 3 weeks) that it would be $268 to fix this brand new TV.

leak in roof

Had Bill Sharp installed a metal shake style roof that came with a 10 year worlmanship guarantee and 50 year material guarantee. Approx 2 years ago.Roof
developed a leak that has caused damage inside the house. called numerous times, and finally talked to him (Bill) and he said he wouuld get out to find and fix on the 22nd or 23rd of August. Never called, never showed up, and all futher calls have not been returned even though his message says someone will get back to you promptly.
Now there has been more rain, and more leakage and no return from Bill Sharp even though I have left messages to numerous to count. I am upset that because he didn't do as promised now I have to have my insurance company come out and look at the damage, and take care of that, and if i don't fix the leak myself I will have someone else fix it.
Don't know if he (Bill Sharp) will ever call me back, but in the meantime i will use every resourse i can find to warn others and hurt his business as much as i can.

• Br
    Brian Hammond Feb 05, 2009

My name is Brian Hammond, owner of Sharp Exteriors.
    I have spoken to Mr. Zimmerman about his complaint and we discovered that he was talking about a company with a similar name called "Sharp Roofing", which was owned by Bill Sharp.
    It has been also discovered that Bill Sharp's company has gone out of business.
    I have choosen to honor the warranty for Mr. Zimmerman in an attempt to gain his future business should he have any.
    Any other questions or concerns can be directed to me, Brian Hammond, directly. 817-915-7451

• Tw
    twill Mar 13, 2009

Good man Brian. Best to you

Jon Wright Nov 12, 2009

Bill Sharp is not out of business unless you have a complaint or warranty. Decra Roofing manufacturer has recently sent me some of Sharp's previous customers for leak repair as Sharp has told them he is out of business. Keith Lyles of Classic Superoofers told me today that Sharp showed up recently to bid a home where Keith was submitting a proposal
    Just try for yourself and request a quote from him and he'll show up unless you've done business with him before.

• Gl
    glmrgirl Feb 25, 2013

It appears that there are lots of roofers out there trying to avoid redoing their botched roofing jobs! I personally have had an experience exactly like the one described by Mr. Zimmerman. Mine was with Classic Superoofs! It's hard for me to imagine Keith Lyles slamming someone else when he did the same exact thing to me!! No returned calls, no messages answered, no cooperation period! Just collect the money and be done with the customer!! As a result, I am having to have the roof redone...this time the right way. Lets remove the layer that you shingled over to begin with. It never leaked but now with the Decra on top of it It's too heavy, leaks like a sieve, and has caused more damage than it was worth. No ridge vents were installed as per my request, the wrong starter course was used AND part of the roof was NOT done to code!! And don't even bother with the BBB. As a paying member, the BBB will stand by that business no matter what! Even with the photographic proof I sent them. Keith Lyles denied it all and said that he had been back out and the problem was resolved. Toss out the BS flags!! If you want to see photos...just request them and I'll be more than happy to share them!!

• De
    DEE DEE DAVILA Oct 29, 2013

WOW! WAIT TIL THE END YOU WILL BE BLOWN AWAY NO JOKE THIS IS THE LETTER SENT TO MR HAMMOND
    EXCEPT FOR THE END THIS JUST HAPPENED TODAY...
    TO: BRIAN HAMMOND OCTOBER 28 2013
    BRIBUILT
    ROOFING REMODELING
    ON SEPTEMBER 3 2013 I WROTE YOUR COMPANY BRIBUILT ROOFING A CHECK:
    NO* ____ FOR A DEPOSIT ON A STANDING SEAM METAL ROOF COVERED PATIO TO BE CONSTRUCTED AT MY HOME IN IRVING TEXAS.

CHECK NO# ___ DOLLAR AMOUNT 5, 000.00 FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS
    UNDER THE CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT OF THE INSTALLATION AND CONSTRUCTION OF A STANDING SEAM METAL ROOF TO BE CONSTRUCTED BY YOUR COMPANY AND AN AGREEMENT OF TWO WEEKS TO BEGIN FIRST THE BUILDING MATERIALS FOR THE METAL ROOF WOULD BE SENT TO BE POWDER COATED.
    ONCE THE BUILDING MATERIALS RETURNED POWDER COATED, THE LABOR WOULD BE COMPLETED
    BY SEPTEMBER 28 OF 2013.
    ALLOWING A 25 DAY PERIOD FROM DEPOSIT TO COMPLETION.

ON THE WEEK OF THE 15TH OF SEPTEMBER AFTER SEVERAL CALLS TO YOUR OFFICE REGARDING COMMENCEMENT OF PATIO COVER CONSTRUCTION 4 POST HOLES WERE EXCAVATED.
    LUMBER FOR DECKING OF THE PATIO COVER CONSTRUCTION WAS PLACED ON PATIO FLOOR UNCOVERED AND EXPOSED.
    CALLS TO YOUR COMPANY WERE MADE IN CONCERN FOR WOOD BUILDING PRODUCTS THAT HAD BEEN LEFT UNCOVERED.

ON THE WEEK OF SEPTEMBER 30 FOUR POSTS WERE PLACED IN CEMENT AND LEFT TO CURE.
    THE AGREEMENT MADE: PATIO CONSTRUCTION WOULD BE COMPLETED BY SEPTEMBER 28.
    CONTACTING YOUR OFFICE BECAME A WEEKLY CYCLE OF PHONE CALLS.
    WITH A PROMISE OF WORK TO BEGIN AT THE START OF THE WEEK AND THEN MOVED TO THE END OF THE WEEK.
    THEN BEGAN THE ARGUES EFFORT TO GET YOUR OFFICE TO ANSWER MY PHONE CALLS WITHOUT ANSWER. ONLY AFTER WE PLACED THE CALLS FROM A PHONE NO# YOUR OFFICE DID NOT RECOGNIZE DID YOUR COMPANY ANSWER.
    FROM YOUR OFFICE I RECEIVED SEVERAL DIFFERENT REASONS FOR THE PATIO CONSTRUCTION NOT YET STARTED (DISCOUNTING THE HOLES EXCAVATED.)
    ON THE 8 OF OCTOBER A CALL WAS PLACED TO YOUR OFFICE REQUESTING AN OFFICIAL START DATE FOR CONSTRUCTION.
    PAULA WAS TO CONTACT ME IN TWO DAYS FOR A DEFINITIVE DATE TO BEGIN CONSTRUCTION….
    ON THE 14 OF OCTOBER AN EMAIL WAS SENT TO YOUR OFFICE REQUESTING YOU OR YOUR OFFICE CONTACT ME BEFORE 5PM IN ATTEMPT RESOLVE THE ISSUE OF CONSTRUCTION OF PATIO.
    AGAIN A PHONE CALL TO YOUR OFFICE WAS PLACED THE FOLLOWING DAY OCTOBER 15 TO TRY AND RESOLVE ANY ISSUES.
    FOLLOWED BY AN EMAIL SUBMITTED TO YOUR OFFICE INFORMING YOU OF MY GROWING CONCERN.
    • ON MONDAY THE 20TH I ATTEMPTED TO CONTACT YOUR OFFICE THREE TIMES WITH NO ANSWER.
    • BLUEPRINTS WERE REEVALUATED AND POSTS WERE NOT PLACED WITHIN THE GUIDELINES OF THE BLUEPRINTS AND NOT IN LINE WITH CODE ENFORCEMENT PERMIT AGREEMENT.
    NOTE:
    THE ONLY WORK SINCE ISSUANCE OF 5000.00 DEPOSITS A SPAN OF 55 DAYS (FIFTY FIVE) IS NOT CORRECT.
    THIS ESCALATED THE REALITY THAT DESPITE MY EFFORTS; YOUR COMPANY WAS NOT ABLE OR WILLING TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES AGREED TO IN THE TERMS OF THE BUILDING CONTRACT.
    1) * OF AN EXPOSED ROOF LINE (PRIOR TO YOUR COMPANY BEING HIRED YET YOU UNDERSTOOD THE URGENCY OF THOSE REPAIRS.)
    * PARTICLE BOARD THAT WARPED AN UNUSABLE
    *AND THE ONLY WORK ACCOMPLISHED IN 55 DAYS AFTER GIVING YOU 5000.00 IS INCORRECT.
    MY CONCERNED THAT I WILL BE UNABLE TO GET ANOTHER CONTRACTOR TO FIX THE ISSUE OF THE ILL PLACED POSTS.
    THE LIKELY HOOD OF HAVING TO REMOVE THE POST IS HIGH.
    *DUE TO INABILITY OF YOUR COMPANY TO UPHOLD ITS CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT.
    * THE LACK OF EFFORT BY YOUR COMPANY TO DETERMINE AND UPHOLD A DEFINITIVE DATE OF CONSTRUCTION.
    * THE LUMBER MATERIALS LEFT UNPROTECTED ARE NOW USEABLE.
    *THE DISREGARD TO THE BLUEPRINTS APPROVED BY THE PERMIT ISSUED CITY OF IRVING CODE ENFORCEMENT.
    I AM REQUESTING FULL REINBURSEMNET OF ANY AND ALL MONEY I PAID TO YOUR COMPANY. NO LATER THAN 72HRS AFTER RECEIVING THIS CERTIFIED LETTER.
    THE FULL AMOUNT OF 5, 000.00 (FIVE THOUSAND DOLLARS) RETURNED.
    THIS IS AMOUNT I PAID YOUR COMPANY ON THE CONTRACTUAL AGREEMENT OF THE CONSTRUCTION OF A STANDING SEAM METAL ROOF PATIO STRUCTURE.
    THIS IS MY SINCERE EFFORT TO AGAIN ATTEMPT RESOLUTION OF THIS CONFLICT PRIOR TO NOTIFICATION OF STATE LICENCEING ORGANIZATIONS AND ANY FURTHER INCONVENIENCES.
    I AM ALSO SUBMITTING THE UNANSWERED EMAILS THAT WERE SUBMITTED TO YOUR COMPANY IN MY EFFORTS TO RESOLVE THIS ISSUE.
    • A COPY OF ORIGINAL CONTRACT
    • A COPY OF THE CHECK
    • A COPY OF THE BLUEPRINT
    • A COPY OF BUILDING PERMIT
    THIS IS WHERE IT GETS GOOD!!!
    NOTE: THIS IS AN ADDENDUM TO THE CERTIFIED LETTER MAILED ON OCTOBER 29, 2013 ON THE WEEK OF OCTOBER 21 2013 I RECEIVED A PHONE CALL FROM A CONTRACTOR
    MR. BILL SHARP OF SHARP EXTERIOIRS ABOUT CONSTRUCTION WHERE MR. BRIAN HAMMOND HAD TAKEN MY $5, 000.00 AND DID NOT RETURN.
    MR. BILL SHARP CAME TO MY HOME MEASURED AND EVALUATED THE SITE FOR PATIO ROOF COVER.
    LATER THAT SAME DAY SUBMITTED A QUOTE FOR THE PROJECT OF 6, 400.00.
    UPON SOME INVESTIGATION ON LINE I FOUND: THIS COMMENT AND COMPLAINT BLOG AND IT STARTS " my name is BRIAN HAMMOND OWNER OF SHARP EXERIORS...WOW you CAN NOT make this stuff up...

Sharp Aquos LCD LC42D72U TV

Purchased a Sharp LCD 42" TV model LC-42D72U exactly a year ago and it completely broke down. No picture and...

LCD picture blackouts!

My love affair with our thirteen month old Sharp Aquos LC-32D40U fizzled out over a period of months. Blackouts began shortly after we purchased the television and became more and more frequent. We could get sound but the screen would remain black. We could get our picture back by unplugging everything and then plugging it all back in again or by letting the set "rest".

Yesterday morning, the love affair ended abruptly when the television remained black despite our efforts at CPR. We could hear our favorite programs but could not see them.

Poor service!

We purchased a 37" inch Sharp flat screen television on September on 9/22/07. Our salesman was Alex ( he was very nice). After that it was all down hill and I mean rude and obnoxious service.

We made it perfectly clear we would not be able to install the cable box to the television. We were assured over and over this would not be a problem. We were told the delivery crew would hook-up the cable box. When the crew arrived we had everything ready as directed. The crew was immediately rude. They told us "we do not install cable boxes" we asked why? and instead of answering us they dialed a phone number on their cell phone and handed it to me. Another RUDE employee was on the other end to tell me quickly I was wrong and they were right.

Once again she did not bother to explain what the misunderstanding was. She quickly said "no we do not provide that service". I was frustrated and angry. I thought she would explain why this was happening. I told her she may very well get her television back and she said "WELL MAM THAT IS YOUR CHOICE TO MAKE". Great customer service!

We later went to Best Buy and asked them what their installation policy was. They explained they sent out a delivery crew and then an installation crew. My husband then went to Sears and inquired about their service. He was once again told they would install the box if it was in the house.

When he returned home he telephoned Sears and was asked to speak to a manager and was asked "why" he was never connected to a manager instead he explained to the "nice gentlemen on the other end of the phone" that he was just in Sears and was told by another sales person that the box would be installed.

Now just to make this even more frustrating this NICE GENTLEMEN told my husband he purchased the wrong delivery package and we could have had the box installed if we would have asked for a different delivery set-up. This would involve another crew coming in and hooking up the HD box.

At no time during the sale of this television were we given this option. We would have definitely ordered it. We were left with the only option left, to call our cable company and have them come out a week later and install the HD box (at another charge of course). I am not a shallow person, and I realize this is nothing compared to world events. However, I am notifying you that the right hand does not know what the left hand is doing in your electronics department at Sears, Tacoma Mall, Tacoma Washington.

What a disappointment. It is not every day you spend $1,200.00 for a product only to have what should have been a pleasant experience turn into a hurtful experience.

Customers were leaving the floor because there was not an associate to help them. (This customer was also very angry) and I felt bad for Alex because he was the only one on the floor and he was processing our order.

Very poor service!

Sincerely,
Kenneth and Cindy Havard.

• Ya
    Yaseen Khan Feb 12, 2019

Fridge card deed

• Bl
    Blamaster Nov 09, 2019

After two years, the product stopped working. Spent over $500 for the device. Spoke with customer service, i was told basically I was on my own. I have been a loyal Sharp customer for years, however this is inexcusable. Please do not buy Sharp products!

Poor support!

My Sharp Aquos broke down within eight months of purchase. I have tried to get them to send out a repair person. The best they can do is a seven day wait in the Metropolitan area of Riverside/San Bernardino of California. This is unacceptable. All I get from their customer support is dropped calls, numerous menus and very limited dispatch hours. Bought it at Sears Roebuck.

Beware people!

• Ka
    Karen Schmoll Nov 19, 2018

My TV will not turn back on after you turn it off. You have to unplug it every time