Sharp Electronics Logo

Sharp Electronics

Having problems with Sharp Electronics?

1800 122 5588 (Indonesia)
1800 888 678 (Malaysia)
1800 1888 4952 (Philippines)
+1 800 237 4277 (United States)
+44 208 734 2060 (United Kingdom)
+61 130 013 5022 (Australia)
+64 800 501 201 (New Zealand)
+43 172 7190 (Austria)
+32 15 215 311 (Belgium)
+45 70 230 310 (Denmark)
+31 306 359 500 (Netherlands)
+41 448 466 111 (Switzerland)
+852 24 235 151 (Hong Kong)
+65 64 195 222 (Singapore)
+66 28 558 888 (Thailand)
+84 839 107 499 (Vietnam)
+54 114 655 4444 (Argentina)
1 Takumi-cho, Sakai-ku

Ole Deviks vei 35, Postboks 143 Alnabru, 0614 Oslo

Russia
2-j Syromyatnichesky pereulok, d. 1, BC Delta-Plaza, Moscow, 105120

Spain
Plaça de la Pau s / n, Building-6, Planta-4, 08940 Cornellà de Llobregat, Barcelona

Sweden
Gustavslundsvägen 12, Alvik, Box 14098, 167 14 Bromma

Switzerland
Hauptsitz, Moosstrasse 2a, 8803 Rüschlikon

Hong Kong
Level 26, Tower 1, Kowloon Commerce Centre, № 51 Kwai Cheong Road, Kwai Chung, New Territories, Hong Kong

India
Gat № 686/4, Koregaon Bhima, Shirur, Pune, 412216

Malaysia
№ 1A, Persiaran Kuala Langat, Section 27, 40400 Shah Alam, Selangor Darul Ehsan

Singapore
47 Kallang Pudding Road, № 09-15 Crescent, Kallang, Singapore 349318

Thailand
6/10 Phiphat Sin Building, 19-20 Soi Patanasin, Narathivas Rajanagarindra Road Evergreen, Sathorn, Bangkok 10120

UAE
Jebel Ali Free Zone, Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Vietnam
Floor 3, Saigon Finance Center, 9 Dinh Tien Hoang St., Dist. HCMC

Argentina
Boulogne Sur Mer 61/63 (1766), La Tablada, Bs.As. Argentina

Complaints & Reviews

Sharp aquos 70" hd

I purchased this TV from Best Buy in 2014 after I bought a new home. The only reason I purchased this particular TV was because it highly recommended by a friend who had the exact same TV that they purchased a year earlier. I barely used the TV since I live alone and work lots of hours, so I don't have a lot of time for TV watching. After exactly 2 years the screen turned completely lime green. I no longer had warranty on the TV so Best Buy couldn't help me. I contacted Sharp and they couldn't help me but referred me to a local TV repair technician. I paid $150 for this guy to come out and tell me there was nothing that could be done and I need to just throw it away. Needless to say I was pissed after spending $3, 000 just 2 years earlier on the TV and then another $150 for diagnostics. I complained to Sharp and they didn't seem to give a crap about my situation. I take care of my things and get years of use out of everything I buy. I don't have $3, 000 to just throw in the garbage. Sharp needs to take care of their customers a lot better. If they would just look at the TV, they will see that it's in perfect condition (well taken care of) aside from the screen that went out. I was told some software on the inside went out and there is no replacement parts for that size TV. I am furious with Sharp and will not be buying from them again nor recommending them due to their lack of service. They could have replaced the TV since it was only 2 years old.

Sharp Logo Designthey ignored our requests and used wrong colors

We worked with Sharp Logo Design, but it was bad experience. We owe small travel agency and recently decided to change the logo of the company. We filled the survey, responded to different questions and answered to all the questions. The first logo, which they showed was awful. They used completely different colors and it seemed that they ignored everything what we asked for.

Sharp Non-uniform cooling of refrigerator

I bought a Sharp Refrigerator Model No. SJ-FS79V-BK from Dawar's Open World on 27/07/2015.
      After that i complaint about panel display on 12/09/2015 complaint no. 631619 and i was told the panel has to be change, but nothing happened after many calls.
      In December we noticed there non-uniform cooling and moisture deposit in vegetable box even though we kept dry vegetable. We complaint about this on 08/12/2015 no 639726, the representative visited and told about defect in sensors, since then about 2 months have passed but nothing happened even after repeated calls. Now the situation is even worst with frosting and spoiling of contents kept in the refrigerator. We want this Fridge to be replaced as soon as possible or we will have to take legal action.
      Hope to get reply in 5 working days.

Thanking you
      Dr. Harjinder Kumar Behl
      1297 Sector-15/ Part-2
      Gurgaon (Haryana) 122001

Sharp — Aquos 70" TV LC-70TQ15U - Buyer Beware

If any of you are considering the purchase of a Sharp big screen TV for the holidays or any other reason, I...

Sharp — Sharp 70 inch LED, 240HZ, quattron, 3D, Smart Aquos TV # LC70LE735U

I bought a Sharp 70 inch LED, 240HZ, quattron, 3D, Smart Aquos TV Model # LC70LE735U serial # (upon request...

Liberty Township

Sharp — Faulty

Where do I begin? One day this rarely used tv turned on with a black screen that had sound, 5 minutes later...

Sharp Poor Customer Service

Do not buy Sharp! We bought a 70 inch LC-70LE650U Aquos tv on July 1, 2014. The tv went out June 13, 2015 and I immediately filed a report and got a case number, 8408675. I was told I would need to wait until a refurbished tv arrived at the warehouse. On July 2, they showed up with a damaged tv. I refused delivery. I received another case number 8425475. I asked for a new tv of equal or greater value that was in stock so I wouldn't have to wait so long but was told "they don't do that". They finally sent another tv to a delivery company (Best Way Services out of Flowood, MS) that is terrible. It's been almost 40 days and I'm still waiting. Ridiculous to have such terrible service for a tv we paid over $2400 for AND was under warranty. I received excellent customer service on a Samsung that wasn't under warranty so I know that other electronic companies can offer a replacement tv of equal or greater value. I think Sharp should provide a better tv (at least the most up to date model), but at this point would be satisfied with an apology and the fact that maybe this complaint will save someone else from having to deal with this hassle.

Maoyou Liu Aug 08, 2015

I agree Sharp customer service or Sharp policy is ridiculous! We bought a cash register and its display light was off during operation. We called their tech for help. We were told that we need to pay $22 in order to get a tip on how to turn it back on. Later we just figure it out: just need to replace the batteries. For such a easy tip that is not indicated in their manual! But, sharp keep such secret, and they can charge customer if they need help. Don't buy Sharp anymore!

Sharp TelevisionFailed after only 30 months

Television was purchased at PCWorld and was used only occasionally as a bedroom set for watching the news. Its indicator light failed after only 4 weeks and was fixed by PCWorld. However the set failed again 29 months later. This time it was a more serious fault. The screen pixels had failed leaving the screen with blurred and unwatchable images. I complained to Sharp directly but their response was to suggest I send the set to their Telford workshop at my own expense and they would then give me an estimate of the cost to repair it. I found this offer to be totally unacceptable and indeed under present legislation I believe my cosumer rights are protected in law for up to 5 years in Scotland where I live.

Sharp TV

The Sharp Aquos is a beautiful TV. I bought a "48" 31/2 years ago for 1, 499.00.
            And now the big BUTTTTT it stopped working last Nov. I called Sharp and they
            knew exactly what was wrong. The V on the TV is the light that just blinks an they knew this. They told me seeing it was not even out for 4 years yet to send them my receipt because they told me it would cost over 600.00 to fix it and they do not stock the part for it. Well they told me they would replace it with a smaller one that was close to 700 an that I had to wait until they got them in stock an I had 30 days to make up my mind. So now I'm thinking their replacing it for free??? When I called back they wanted my credit card I asked why?? Here I'm thinking it free??? Don't thnk so..I asked the guy what does replace mean to Sharp??? So if you want a real nice tv an great picture I suggest you don't buy a Sharp they do not stand by their products. An it looks great sitting on my dining room floor.

Sharp Customer Service

Wow! I am not one to complain EVER but let me tell you Customer Service at Sharp is HORRIBLE! In a nutshell, I received my microwave with a broken turntable...things like this happen. Trying to get the replacement for a piece that MAYBE costs $15...virtually IMPOSSIBLE. It takes forever to connect with the right department. Then you fax in your receipt for proof of purchase, and they don't document that it's received...2 weeks go by now I need to scan my receipt.
              In a nutshell, please let me THANK Mr. Jordan Alfonzo who actually was able to hear me out and EXECUTE my delivery which I will receive in 3-5 days! Thanks Jordan! However, I don't care if come Black Friday they are selling Sharp products for 95% off, I'll never buy a product of theirs ever again. The end.

Sharp Insurance — Insurance Premium

I bought a car (2008 Mazda 3) in December 2012 and insured with Sharp insurance. The agent to whom I talked...

Calgary

Sharp Media ExpertsMS Office 2010 - 3 Activations

We ordered several 'packages' with three activations per for future use. One activation was used and went through on one of the packages. When we tried to do a second activation, Microsoft said that they didn't recognize the activation code. Emails to [protected]@sharpmediaexperts.com go unanswered and their toll free number doesn't allow voicemail. We cannot get a hold of anyone associated with this company. Now I find that the BBB rates them with an 'F'!!

• Rg
                    R. Green Apr 15, 2013

I purchased Microsoft Office Professional 2010
                    I tried to do the second activation, Microsoft said that they didn't recognize the activation code. Emails to [protected]@sharpmediaexperts.com go unanswered and their toll free number doesn't allow voicemail.
                    Sharp sucks
                    R. Green

Sharp Aquos 70& LC70LE745U — TV broken by software update

Firmware update is failing for six weeks straight so far. Because of this, Smart Central (including...

Sharp Media Expertsdoesn't work properly

I ordered new software from Sharp Media Experts. On their website it was mentioned that this program can be used for 3 PC users. I got the program and I tried to use it. But it doesn’t work properly. Of course the seller doesn’t answer e-mails and I will never get my money back.

• Ni
                      nitav Sep 19, 2012

I purchased microsoft office 2007 from Sharp Media experts. When I sought the help desk at Microsoft Office, they informed me that the product key code I was given was fradulant. They wouldn't honor my copy. I called, emailed and attempted to use their chat line without success. I am out $69.00. These guys are crooks! Nita Valentine

• Hu
                      Hunter001 Sep 26, 2012

You paid by credit card. Dispute the charge for fraudulent practices and you will get your money back. Problem solved.

• Lu
                      Luz Lagares Oct 17, 2012

On October 16, 2012, I placed an order of the Microsoft Office Home & Student 2010 software via internet. Instead, I received the Microsoft Office Professional 2007 version. I have been trying to contacting them via internet, email, chat room, phone, unsuccsessfully. They did not return the emails, the chat room is unavailable, and the phone is not accessible. I contacted the Microsoft Company to request some information about the product. I was informed that the Sharp Media Experts Company is not certify by them. They also said that the product (software) will not work for three computers as this company has had advertised. They stated this Company is a "Scam". Luz

Sharp Quatron LC60 LE81ounTv does not turn on

I bought a LCD Shart Quatron on November 21, 2010. It is now 6 months that I have had the unit and when I went to turn it on the power indicator started to flash, on long flash and one short. I contacted Shart at the phone number above and obtained a Case # 6409194. They said that they would call me back in 24 hours. I called yesterday July 5th. I received no callback after 24 hours and decided to call again. They indicated that they would replace the unit because what my unit was experiencing was irreparable. I was beside myself. I spoke with Tomeka and advised her that this was unacceptable. I had paid top dollar for a new unit and could not fathom that they were selling something that had no possibility of being repaired. She said that it was at their discretion to replace my unit with a refurbished unit. I advised that I wanted a new one, not a used one. I also added that I had a Mitsubishi prior to this TV and though outdated by todays newer models it was capable of being repaired. I advised her that I had this TV(the Mitsubishi) for over 17 years. I told her that this was very poor customer service and that the consumer was at the mercy of Sharp then, that they were holding all the cards. It is unheard of to me that this unit that cost roughly $2100.00 was not worth anything now, according to her. I don't know what to do, should I get a lawyer or what at this point. Pretty much at their mercy. I will never buy a Sharp product again.

Sharp Broken tv after 1 year and 6 months

The day after my husband and I got married we purchased a Sharp 52" LCD HDTV model LC52SB57UN on 11/7/09. My husband did not buy the extended warranty for $300 and because of what we have dealt with so far it wouldn't have done much good. Just a few months after the 1 year warranty the television started to flicker on and off while watching a movie, at first I thought it was our blue ray player. However after watching TV with the player off the problem continued to get worse until the screen stopped working almost completely.

We contacted Sharp as soon as the problem happened and the Sharp customer service rep stated you should have bought the extended warranty. I felt like saying I'm sorry I didn't realize that your products were so terrible. I didn't stop until I spoke with some sort of a manager. He agreed to have sharp pay for the parts after we had to take it to an authorized Sharp repair person. We paid $50 dollars for the guy to look at it and Sharp did send the parts. The TV was gone for 3 weeks and he replaced the LCD Control Unit and the Power Board $250 later. So we thought the TV was as good as new, just about a week ago the same problem came back and Sharp refused to pay for another part, wow why not send us a new TV?????

We got a hold of the same manager and he said he would send it to the review team, HA. The manger got back with us after repeated calls back to them because it was three days later and he said the review committee offered to let us buy another TV for over $1000 or a refurbished one at the price of $750 after we send back our TV and pay for over a $100 in shipping. Obviously that is a horrible offer because we only paid $1, 656 initially and when they went on sale at Walmart we received a rebate of $650 bringing the grand total of this Sharp HDTV to $950.00.

Basically I think that Sharp is a horrible company that does not stand by their products. I will never ever purchase a Sharp TV or any of their other products. I told everyone I know what awful service and products Sharp carries. With 4, 987 Facebook Friends I think enough people will know to beware of Sharp products of any kind!

• Am
                          Amylynn29 Jun 23, 2011

Sharp Aquos — Very Bad product, broke after one months

My story with Sharp USA is long one, a lot of pain started with my pocket paying $1200 for 32" TV (Model...

Sharp -Air Purifier KC-C150E — lack of responsibility of persons in charge

I bought a one unit Air Purifier KC-C150E from Best denki KLCC, Kuala lumpur, Malaysia. Due to lost and...

Sharp AquosBad products and service

Hi! I am the very unhappy owner of a Sharp Aquos & Sharp Blueray player.

Have you ever bought a TV and within a year, had it get those wonderful black blobs in the screen?? Well I have. Did it take about 2 weeks to get a replacement from the company you bought it from even though it was under warranty?? Then with the replacement… you were pleasantly surprised to have the screen completely go out after only a year of having it?? Only to be told that yourwarranty has expired and they would get back to you as soon as they had time to look over the pictures they requested that you send. You wait, and wait, and wait. No call.

Because you are no longer a warranty customer, they don’t need to make you happy anymore.You are no longer a priority. I guess they don’t ever want you to buy another one of their products again or to tell a friend that they have a great product.

To add to the frustration, we also have issues with Sharps Blueray player. We have not been able to use it for months because it needs an update that can only be done through the internet. We were not told that when we bought it and at this time with money tight.. we don’t have internet at home. Now what???

So now we’re supposed to buy another TV (with the money we don’t have) because we were never offered the opportunity to get a new warranty or given a extention with the replacement TV. I don’t even know if the replacement was new. I was told it was… but why would it die so quickly??

Does Sharp believe so much in it’s product that it wouldn’t offer me some kind of guarantee or warranty with my replacement??? Was it even new or did I get someone else’s broken TV that they tried to fix?? Do they want to lose customers because of their terrible customer service and questionable products??

Word of mouth travels fast. These are the only Sharp products I have ever owned. I have never had any problems with any other companies products or customer service. I know I won’t be recommending any Sharp products to any of my family and friends. Will that travel to the rest of their family and friends???

We all deserve a better product and customer service for the money we pay to keep these companies going. I demand it. I will be working on what else I can do to get the word out. I will spread the word through Facebook, Twitter and good old fashioned word of mouth.

• Sh
                            SHARPreject Aug 21, 2014

I have the new SHARP Aquos Q+ 70" television and in less than 2 months I had black lines extending across the picture, apparently burned out LED's or pixels. I have been in contact with Aquos for over a month, submitting photos, waiting, waiting, waiting and constantly being told they will contact me in 1-2 days. The television picture is beautiful, when it works, but apparently, IMO, Sharp sends products to market without proper testing. And their customer service is even worse.

Sharp Electronics CorporationTerrible experience

I had someone, an old lady, collecting signatures door to door for a propose law to put in to the election ballot and she had in one of her arms a very very small chiguagua dog.

Well, I want to make it short, I let her in so that I could sign the petition, she ask me, very nice, if she could put the dog down, I said yes. While I signing I looked at the CHIGUAGUA and he or she? Was, intensely watching the TV with it's ears UP trying to catch a word, of the person that was doing the news on TV at the time, although the volume bar read out 60!!! I have call them and they tell me manufacturer specify THAT!

And if a technician is send to me I would be charge for it.

I am 72 years old, retired with a very low income and I can't take that risk.Thank you so much and hope someone takes a look at SHARP USA CORP.