Sharaf DGnew lg top mount refrigerator not working

A Aug 05, 2018

hi,
my name is anju.we bought a new fridge from sharaf dg, timesquare branch in Dubai. payment was done on 13th July(Bill copy attached) & the delivery was scheduled & received on 25th July. the fridge was not getting cool & after 3- 4 hours of receiving I called customer care on the same day. they informed me that it will take at least 5 hours for the fridge to get cool enough. as the fridge was for our new apartment we left it on. on moving into the apartment we placed food items in the evening & by the next day, most of the food items were not good to use. especially the fresh fish stored in the freezer. after complaining to the call centre they needed 3 working days to check on the issue. on 30th service, centre guy took the fridge from us & after that, they need 3 more days to find out the issue & now they say by 06th they will try to repair the fridge & deliver back. After buying a new fridge we do not require a repaired one. We are asking for a replacement or money back. I am requesting the same in each of my customer care calls & they just apologize & do not give a confirmation on the same. If they are to repair & give it back, why would we have gone for a new fridge? we could have got a second-hand fridge at half the price of this. apart from call centre of sharaf dg there is no other way to complain about this. this is not the first time we are purchasing equipment from sharaf dg, but this experience is really a shock for us. we are really suffering without a fridge as it is summer here & we are a working family with kids. on mentioning this to call centre one excuse that they provide is that they have given us another fridge to use until we receive the repaired one back, the fridge that they give us as a replacement is also a broken one, smaller in size & also does not work properly & door keeps on opening by itself .we are now worried that as it is also a damaged one, for sure it will give us a shock on receiving the electricity bill. expecting that you will be able to help us in getting a solution to this issue. In the attachment is all my call history to the customer care, bill & service centre receipt.