Shakshi Wellnessworthless and non effective treatment center - shakshi wellness

Tried shakshi wellness for 3months from dec 2015 to march 2016, I was not regular during my first month. I was very regular for last two months. But I was not satisfied by the result after three months. There is no match between the promises they make and results they give.

My money was dumped in a worthless yard of shakshi wellnes believing that these methods are effective. Now they are telling me that, I must be having thyroid.