SewingPatterns.com — order never processed, no customer service response
This company is supposed to be the US distributor for Burda patterns. I placed an order through Burda's website for several printed patterns. The confirmation email stated the order would be fulfilled through SewingPatterns.com, that they would email me with an order total that included shipping, and that inquiries regarding the order should be directed to [protected]@sewingpatterns.com. Since I placed the order on 10/14, I have received nothing further. Sewingpatterns.com does not provide a phone number on their website, but I was able to find a valid one via a little web-sleuthing.
I have emailed [protected]@sewingpatterns.com three times, and left 2 voice mail messages with absolutely no response. Thankfully my credit card has yet to be charged so I'm not out any money (yet), but I'm disappointed at the complete lack of responsiveness and the inability to find out what's happening with my "potential" order.
More SewingPatterns.com Complaints & Reviews
- SewingPatterns.com - no product received
- SewingPatterns.com - haven't recieved order, bank account charged no reponse from this company
- SewingPatterns.com - possible credit card fraud
- SewingPatterns.com - no contact from company; credit card charged for purchase
- SewingPatterns.com - unauthorized credit card charges
- SewingPatterns.com - lousy customer service
- SewingPatterns.com - non-responsive to shipping my order
- SewingPatterns.com - never received product that I paid for!
- SewingPatterns.com - printsew.com sewingpatterns.com
- SewingPatterns.com - this is not a complaint. everything went fine once I activated the print program properly!