SertaSerta icomfort memory foam mattress set

I purchased an iComfort Memory Foam mattress set from a local retailer just over a year ago. I am one that does not typically complain, but I must say with the amount of money spent on this purchase, I should not have the number of problems I am having. I am having major issues with my back and hips, problems that I never had with my previous mattress. The set was supposed to be firm, but it's not. I get absolutely no support from this mattress! Although the mattress has a ten year warranty, I'm now told that, "...it's natural to lose some firmness after about 1 year.: Really!!! It's funny that none of this information was provided at the time of purchase. My husband can't even sleep on the bed anymore because of the lack of support it provides. I typically sleep on my side or stomach, and am no longer able to do so because of the physical pain I endure trying to do so. I have not slept through the night fully in months because of the bed. If I don't sleep on my back, in a propped up position, then I don't get any sleep at all. As stated, I have only had the bed just over a year, and I absolutely hate that I purchased this bed, and am so very unhappy and displeased with it. I did contact Serta, and was told that it's normal for the mattress to lose it's firmness, and that I should just go out and purchase a mattress topper for somewhere around $200 dollars, as if it's no big deal. Considering I paid more than $2500 for the mattress, I believe it's a HUGE deal to have to throw more money in to address something that my initial purchase of the Serta mattress set should have done.
I am at the point where my husband and I are considering purchasing another mattress, which I find utterly ridiculous. I will say this, if we do, in fact, have to make another purchase, Serta can be assured that they will NEVER receive my patronage and support of their business again!

Signed,
One THOROUGHLY dissatisfied customer!