The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Sergeant's Gold Flea & Tick Squeeze On — Sergeant's Gold is POISON!
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
HORRIBLE PRODUCT. Made my Cat Very sick and caused LIVER PROBLEMS, weight loss, lack of appetite and vomiting. This is a Horrible Product made by a Horrible Company. Please read all Internet reviews before using this product!
After Applying Sergeant's Gold as instructed, my cat immediately got sick. I called the Sergeant's 800 medical emergency line, and they initially told me this would be just temporary and it's normal. After contacting my local emergency animal hospital, when the symptoms didn't subside, they told me to WASH THE PRODUCT OFF IMMEDIATELY, IT'S POISON, which I did, but apparently it had already gotten into the cats system, causing liver Problems, lack of appetite, weigh loss, & vomiting. Over the next few weeks, and many many vet visits, we flushed they cats system with Daily IV fluids, medication and special digestive foods, and the cat is improving, so far.
I worked with Sergeant's corporate office to file a medical claim. The Vet spoke with Sergeant's verifying that these problems were directly caused by their product. We had the receipts, bar codes, Lot #s, blood tests showing the liver problems and everything that they asked for. This is an indoor cat, and she was given no other products or medication before she got sick! HOWEVER, due to the fact that we had the cat's ears rinsed of some minor ear mites AFTER SHE GOT SICK, Sergeant's decided that the LIVER PROBLEMS, were not caused by their product. They offered to pay $68.00 out of $662.00 if I signed a release form. This is a horrible company, that will not stand by their product and they WILL FIND ANY EXCUSE NOT TO PAY FOR DAMAGES CAUSED BY THEIR PRODUCT. I am in the process of contacting the FDA, EPA, media, Consumer Affairs, the Better Business Bureau, a lawyer, and will as filling out as many blogs as possible to warn people about this dangerous product and company.
More Sergeant's Gold Flea & Tick Squeeze On Complaints & Reviews
- Sergeants Flea Control - Poison - it kills pets
- Sergeant's Gold Flea & Tick - CRAP and WILL HURT YOUR DOG!!!!
- Sergeant's Gold Flea And Tick Drops - Poisoned My Dog
- Hartz Mountain/sergeants - Flea & Tick Powder Caused Kidney Failure in 5 Year Old Cat
- Sergeants Silver Flea And Tick Squeeze On For Dogs 9-20 Lbs - toxic medication
- Sergeant's Pet Care Products - sergeant's flea and tick
- Senior Sergeant Chris Hurley - Senior Sergeant Chris Hurley kills black man
- Sergeants / Bansect Flea Drops - Dangerous
- Sergeant's Gold Flea And Tick Squeeze On For Dogs - Poisoning - Toxic Reaction
- Sergeant's Pet Care Products - sentry pro xfc flea and tick