Sergeants / Bansect Flea Drops — Dangerous
Unfortunately my daughter and son did not know, and I found this site and information too late, but no one should use these over the counter products, the risks, and the distress and trauma caused on the our pets and families are not worth it. For a cheap price it turned our lives upside down, if you were able to save your pet, count your blessings, because we hade to loose one of ours, there was nothing we could do because of the cost of vet, when this product should not be on the shelves, this all over us trying to do something good for our pets. Again save your pets, do not use the drops, stay with shampoos or powders or collars, if you don't have the money, or if you choose drops, please check with your vet first.
More Sergeants / Bansect Flea Drops Complaints & Reviews
- Sergeants Flea Control - Poison - it kills pets
- Sergeant's Gold Flea & Tick - CRAP and WILL HURT YOUR DOG!!!!
- Sergeant's Gold Flea And Tick Drops - Poisoned My Dog
- Hartz Mountain/sergeants - Flea & Tick Powder Caused Kidney Failure in 5 Year Old Cat
- Sergeants Silver Flea And Tick Squeeze On For Dogs 9-20 Lbs - toxic medication
- Sergeant's Pet Care Products - sergeant's flea and tick
- Senior Sergeant Chris Hurley - Senior Sergeant Chris Hurley kills black man
- Sergeant's Gold Flea And Tick Squeeze On For Dogs - Poisoning - Toxic Reaction
- Sergeant's Pet Care Products - sentry pro xfc flea and tick
- Sergeant's Gold Flea & Tick Sqsueeze-on For Dog - Made my dog very sick