Sephoracustomer service terrible

S May 31, 2019

I shop at both Sephora and Ulta and I have to tell you that Sephora needs to take some lessons from Ulta -
Sephora employees in a nutshell, RUDE, UNHELPFUL, SELF-ABSORBED
If there is more then one girl one the floor she is always GOSSIPING
with all the other employees
when you ask for help - they kind of huff like you are bothering there conversation.
WALDEN GALLERIA CHEEKTOWAGA NY is one of the worst

example -
i have many
but I had to ask 2 different employees or should i say bother them to see if they carried DONNA KAREN DEODORANT - because the one inside the JCPenny did not and said I needed to go to the "big" sephora -
One girl said IDk then asked the manager - who told me "NO WE DON'T CARRY THAT ANYMORE" - RUDELY
So I got some other things and LOW AND BEHOLD in the check out line there was the DONNA KAREN DEODORANT

you need to TRAIN THESE CONCEITED RUDE SELF ABSORBED YOUNG WOMEN THAT PEOPLE are really tired of watching them play makeup dress up amonst themselves and neglecting customers - ULTA employees look you in the eye at least -
Im glad you are closing for a day to get ahold of yourselves - maybe they should not be allowed to gather in gossip circles and leave customers to themselves
how DISAPPOINTING - many of my friends call it the "sephora Click" of Mean Girls -