Seo GearsBad Product and Service

SEO Gears Sucks!!! I signed up when I created my website for $99 mo to "get on the first page of Google." 92 % retention rate. They post the same article to many different sites which hurts your SEO. When I asked them what back-links they have created they said it's a secret and can't say. The reason they have a low initial cancel rate is because they try to tell people who don't have knowledge of SEO that it takes time and you have to trust us, that is what they tried to do to me I have had other people do my seo and they always show you what backlinks or work they do. (shady) Any reputable seo firm will tell you what work they are doing. DON'T Go With This Company...

RESOLVED

• Se
    SEOgearscom May 16, 2014

HI Bill,

Can you please email us at [email protected] so we can address your complaint.

Thanks,