SENSIBLE-HLP.COMunauthorised billing

A

SENSIBLE-HLP helped themselves to funds from my cc account without authority - seems like a common theme.

The took about £20 on 28th September.

Be warned.

• Le
    Leonard Adams Oct 16, 2008

This company was not authorized to take funds from my account. I understand the pay-through method in which websites use other companies to receive payment. However the website they linked to my account, i 've never seen in my life. Besides things of that nature are not my nature.

• Da
    David Watts Oct 16, 2008

Why was money taken out of my account as I was under the understanding that I have cancel the account

• St
    Steven Flecha Oct 18, 2008

I have been debited 34.62 dollars for what i dont know. I dont even know what sensible-help.com is!!! So please credit my card and please take me out of your data system. Thank you

• Ed
    Eddie Oct 20, 2008

Does anyone know what this company offers. I have not ordered anything from the internet in some time and they billed me for 39.94. How can I get this credited.

Mark Helgeson Oct 22, 2008

I was charged an unauthorized 36.42 on my credit card. I expect a full refund and never to be charged again for a site I never have used. Mark

• Cy
    cynthia Greenly Oct 24, 2008

I too have an unauthorized charge on my credit card statement in the amount of $34.62 on 10/21/08. I have absolutely no idea what this site is and nor did I give them permission to go into my account and debit these monies.

Please credit me immediately, remove my name from your data base and never, ever bill me again. I will be filing dispute charges immediately with my bank.

I have no idea what your site is and I have not subscribed to anything.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

SURESH SINGH Nov 21, 2008

please cancell my membership if i have.

SURESH SINGH Nov 21, 2008

my credit card no.last 04 digit is 2264 so you are requested cancell membership immidiatly.

sue smaw Nov 21, 2008

I got charged $60.00 on my credit card and I did not use this site at all, , I dont know how they got my credit card number!! I want a refunddD!!!

Jonas Nov 22, 2008

Hi, I have been charged(unauthorized) too. I have at no time at all visited this site, but at these two dates i have been billed for about 46 punds! (On 09-30-2008 i was billed for about 21 punds) and about a month later on (10-23-2008) was i billed again for about 26 punds. I have not accepted any of these billings and i would like to have any subscription cancelled, and to have my money back!

Please stop the billing and cancel my subscription if i have any! And at last, give me my money back.

Jonas Rundblad