Savings 2 Go Complaints & Reviews

Savings 2 GoScam

Savings 2 GO along with some other weird things appeared on my bank statement. I had around 40, 000 in my bank account, now i'm locked out of it for 30 days because of fraud. Now i'm going to be late on rent, and my car insurance is probably going to be canceled. All because of stupid scam businesses taking stuff out of my account with no approval. I had to file fraud. And on the membership letter I received from them it says I did an over the phone membership with them using my card, and my card number's last 4 digits are on there! I hope these people get caught!
Along with:

Real Estate Promoter
Wuyi Tea
Customized Teez.com
Fit Fak.com
Money Savers
Etc...

Savings 2 GoMoney

I never signed up for savingstogo and now i have had two withdrawals made from my debit checking account for $14. 95 each. I don't have that money. I am working hard and paying my student loans. Savings2go is an evil scam stealing money from me and millions of other bank card holders. Beware. Do not sign up for anything you aren't sure about. And savings2go, if you are reading, i am pressing criminal charges once my bank gets the information they need. They are investigating the two card charges and are going to try to credit my account with that money. You are evil and you will burn in hell.

Sincerely
- everyone and everything that is good and right

• Br
    Brian Djenge Apr 29, 2008

I didnt sign up for your program, please refund my account. My cancellation number is 2427261. Refund my account immediatley.

• To
    toyota samuel May 09, 2008

i would like to cancel this i.d.service and get my refund back they gave me a number for this 1770271 and not to take out of my bank account any more and i will keep this on record.

Norma Oct 15, 2008

Charging me for v-mail and e-mail services. I don't know what this website is about. Where can I go to see who is doing this or how can I stop this?

• Ro
    rock9us Apr 09, 2009

u will never get this money back. so i lose my card and a new number. u r dealing with the gov or policitions. so kiss it good bye.

Savings 2 Gounauthorized recurring charges

This company has been chargin a recurring debit on my bank account for several months. The reason I did not spot it is because the charges look similar to an automatic savings account that I have set up called Way 2 Save. Now, WellsFargo is investigating the charges and I'm left wondering how far back they go. I was able to go back to 8/1/11 for a current total of $224.25 !!! There are probably more charges that could go even higher. Some of the stuff I'm reading about online regarding this company is that they automatically enroll you in when you buy stuff over the phone like Sham-Wow, Acai Clense, etc. My advice is to ask up front if they are going to automatically enroll you in anything when phone ordering, and of course always pay close close close attention to your bank statements.

unauthorized recurring charges

• Sc
    scammedbysavings2go Mar 16, 2013

Occurred on my credit card. Didn't notice it because we don't use that card except for automatic insurance payment etc. It was such a small amount thought it was the amount of our insurance. Savings 2 go took us for a whole year. My husband is out of work and even though it was only $15 a month it really hurt. Had to cancel the card to get it to stop.

• Bl
    Blake1994 Oct 05, 2013

I actually work for them. The company is Stonebridge Membership Services. PlanPlus and Savings2Go are both offered. The enrollment is done by a third party vendor not the company. The two most common are JC Penny Telemarketing and QUEST Telemarketing Services. Stonebridge is doing an investigation into QUEST now because they have been enrolling people who do not wish to be enrolled. The company name and phone number are always next to every charge if there are ever any questions and people who are enrolled can call and cancel at any time. We also do issue back refunds to the card that was charged. The programs do work if you actually use them. People are just placing the blame on the wrong company. Yes the 14.95 was from stonebridge but a telemarketer from a different company enrolled you. It is a legitimate business. All stonebridge locations are in the United States. The companies main office is not a secret and is available to anyone. I just turned 19, graduated high school and am attending college and working full time. If you ever call into us please keep in mind we are normal people just like you doing our job. At stonebridge call center we do not enroll you. We only help process cancellations, give refunds, let you know how you were enrolled, and help you order your member benefits. If the programs are used correctly they help you save more money than you pay for the membership. The membership is always enrolled under a 30 day free trial at first by the telemarketer. Keep in mind as well that calling in and cussing out someone that does not even have the ability to enroll you and who's only job is to assist the person calling with what they need isn't very beneficial to you. I'm probably one of the nicest, laid back. and outgoing people you'd ever meet. Growing up in the small southern area I did you are always used to everyone being kind to one another. No matter how disgusting or terrible someone speaks or acts towards me I am still nice to them. The representative that you call at stonebridge to have cancel you is just doing their job and trying to help you. They didn't sign you up for anything. They're trying to help you so please just try to help them by making it a pleasant call. and if they do offer you any other membership for a free trial please don't get hostile with them. It is just a requirement of the job and if you say you're not interested then we don't sign you up for anything. Just thought I'd share some information from the other side so everyone would be more informed just to help out some!

Savings 2 GoStealing from my checking account

Unauthorized money is deducted from my checking account in the amount of $14.95. I received no calls from this company nor did I give them permission to take money from my checking account.
There is another company doing the same thing and they are selling magazines they charge you $3.00 to cancel and you have to have a doctors excuse. $700.00 in magazines! No authorization! They just steal from your bank account!

• Bl
    Blake1994 Oct 05, 2013

Savings 2 GoThis company has been charging my card for maybe 2 years

This company has been charging my card for maybe 2 years that i know of. a charge of 15 dollars every month, sometimes twice a month, thats almost $400 dollars total and i NEVER signed up to this. i dont even know what is it. someone else got charged as well, but they said that they had signed up through the phone, didnt like it so they canceled about a year ago, and barely realized that they kept getting charged. if this has happened to you, we can probably get together and sue their a**es!!

Christine Lugo Jun 01, 2011

my mother who is elderly has been charged 14.95 repeadtedly over the last few months. she has very limited money and has no money to pay her electric bill. or have money for anything else(like food!) i hope that we can get some help immedietly!

KimberlyA Dec 09, 2011

Me too! Phone number to call and stop this charge?

KimberlyA Dec 09, 2011

I can't find a phone number to call and get these charges stopped. Can anyone help?

• Co
    Consumer Affairs Dec 09, 2011

The toll free number for Savings2Go is 1-877-527-1965.

jasonblack92 Jan 24, 2012

I ordered smoke assist, and when they take your info, they order the magazines and grocery savings as well, yes it is a rip off, call the company and tell them to cancel the account, all the money they "stole" will be credited back to your card

• Da
    DanWhy Nov 23, 2012

I am came up to the end of my free trial period and had not used the program at all. I called the service number 1-877-527-1965 and they cancelled it with no hassle. As far as I am concerned they did exactly as they said they would. I appreciate that.

• Me
    Merns May 29, 2014

I just wrote for a dispute to this company 30 minutes ago for charging my credit card in the amount of 14.95 for 3 months now. I wish they really refund me as i did not benefit anything nor even know what is the charges all about.

Savings 2 Gofraud - deceptive trade practices

Member Services – Stonebridge Benefit Services – FAX# [protected] and [protected] (neither of which work?)

Your company offers rebate services for gas and grocery recepits. The offer $10.00 each quarter for gas recepits mailed into them and $25.00 each quarter for grocery receipts mailed to them. The only stipulation listed on the rebate forms is that you are allowed one per quarter and that redemption must occur within 60 days of purchase and you must be a valid member at time purchase and of redemption. I have met all of your requirements – yet you still find some reason not to provide the services you promise in your sales material and on your website.

I became a member on 3/23/11. I mailed in my first recepits for rebate $10-gas/$25.00-groceries at the end of March - post marked 3/31/11 (1st quarter). I mailed additional $10-gas/$25.00-groceries redemtion forms/recepits the 1st week of April (2nd quarter).
I received 2 letters today stating they are not going to process my gas recepits because they have already been redeemed and that I am allowed only one per quarter. However, they were presented in different quarters and I have not received ANY redemption checks and your website doesn’t show any money coming to me.

When I called your “customer service” department today - I was told they mailed me 1 $10 gas rebate check but that they would look into the other one. I asked about to grocery receipts/rebates and was told I am not allowed to redeem them during my first 30 days. NOWHERE on any paperwork, redemption form on or your website does it show this stipulation. When I asked the representative where that rule is listed/shown - she agreed that it is not in writing anywhere - and she's not sure how I would have been aware of that - but there was nothing she could do. She advised that I would have to contact corporate and refused to give me a telephone # - only an address and fax #. I am now officially disputing this denial and requesting my money. Your company owes me $70.00 and I expect payment in full upon receipt of this fax.

I would like the promised refunds made to me - I want a refund for the 1st quarter gas $10 and the 2nd quarter gas $10 along with 1st quarter grocery $25 and the second quarter grocery $25. I am requesting a total refund of $70.00 per the agreement and materials provided to me. I have enclosed copies of all the paperwork sent to you. I am also in the process of filing complaints with the BBB and any other governing body I can locate. What you are doing is ILLEGAL. It’s called deceptive trade practices! I also noticed that you are affiliated with an insurance company? I will also contact the Texas Department of Insurance and make the aware of your antics along with the Texas Attorney General’s office.

Please send me my $70 and then cancel my service (as I want to make sure I am a paying member when you receive this fax so you can’t come up with another lame excuse to deny my payment. I will keep a transmission receipt on to prove the date and time it was sent/received. In addition - YOU DO NOT HAVE MY PERMISSION TO CHARGE ANYTHING TO MY ACCOUNT. IF YOU DO - IT WILL BE CONSIDERED THEFT!

Sincerely,
Bobbi Larson

Savings 2 Gointernet fraud

Savings 2 Go somehow got my checking account/debit card information and started debiting my checking account on a monthly basis for a charge of $14.95/month. I suspect they got my information from a product advertised on TV and that I purchased over the internet. Contacted my bank (B of A) and they were aware of this scam and very helpful in getting the charge cancelled with a four month refund from Stone Bridge Benefit Services/ JC Penny - the company behind the company, ad infinitum. At the least, this is a gross instance of deceptive advertising. See /link removed/ for more information.

Savings 2 Gocannot stop bank withfrawals

I purchased an educational math program and was asked if I wanted to try discounts with several stores. I was told that I could discontinue at any time. The date for them to take money from my account was on the 16th of the month. In October, they withdrew money on the 15 and in November they withdrew money on the 14th. when you call the company, both numbers ring to a fax machine. I would like to know what I can do to have my money restored to my account and to keep them from taking any other money out of my account. Additionally, the stores that they gave coupons for do not know anything about their program.

• Do
    Dottie A Howard May 02, 2011

i want this money to stop coming out of my account posted on 3/29/11 and again i have never received nothing from this company. The amount is14.95 my name is Dottie A Howard I will be calling to make sure this amount is deposited back into my account. I havent gotten anything from you nor do Iwant anything from you.If I have to I shall take this to the Bank, I am disputing this eventally you have my account number.

Savings 2 GoEnrolled without consent

I discovered charges on my bank account for this savinggs to go membership. I never enrolled in this membership. They told me after a 30 day free tial membership it could be cancalled and I am still being charged because I can not find a way to get in touch with them now.

MADASHELL62 Dec 08, 2009

These people need to be STOPED!!! times are hard enough without TRASHIE PEOPLE !!! like this stealing your hard earn money. PLEASE CALL YOUR BBB .

• Tk
    Tk1234 Jan 31, 2010

call 1800 403-3333 Stonebridge benifit service will cancle it over the phone for you

Savings 2 Go — Fraud

I, too, was sent a card from savings 2 go after using my credit card to purchase online. $12.95 has been...

Savings 2 GoTheft

I received charges on my debit card for $ 14.95 among other charges from other companies after ordering zencore. During the ordering of zencore, I was asked if I wanted to sign up for other things, and I said "no!" since I was told that the call was being recorded, it seems that someone woulld be able to listen to the order and see that I did not sign up for these things. Therefore, the money taken frm my account was stolen and I am filing police reports on each of these. It is all small amounts, however if they screw over everyone for $15 then it adds up. I have also contacted the bbb, and the fraud investigations unit. Beware of these companies: savings2go, plan +, ez saver, american leisure & zencore.

• Re
    rei Mar 03, 2009

if you wanted to stop all these scam things, investigate these names.. CHRISTOPHER PALLATE & LUCIANO CASTRO..They have this call call center somewhere in asia that is been calling you...

KimiJanine Apr 06, 2009

14.95 showed up on my account this morning. i have been calling the 1-800 number for savings2go all morning, but no matter what number i press on thier automated system they just hang up on me. How else do i go about stopping these stupid charges for soemthing I never agreed to?

• Bb
    bbygrl21482 Sep 22, 2009

I signed up with Product for Life Aka Nelson Research group to get $2000.00 worth of grocery certificates, and I was told that these other side companies were giving free things away and that I didn't have to pay anything to them and I could cancel within 30 days. It has only been 2 days and I have had a total of 23.95 taken out of my account, without my knowledge. Everyone you call says that they are not the ones who took the money, but I will be calling Easy Saver, Money Edge, Savings 2 Go, and the Back Porch Club to get my money back. Do not sign up with these people at all it seems like a huge scam taking money before I get the chance to cancel and when I am not even a member or received any information.

• Bu
    Burt Renolds Apr 20, 2010

Savings 2 Go, a company I have never heard of has been charging my credit card $14.95 every month. I never signed up for a trial offer, I never open emails I don't know, and I haven't used that credit card in over a year! I don't know how they got my information. They are trying to steal small amounts form bank accounts hoping the victim will not notice. I am fighting them with the help of my credit card company.

mary beth ski Oct 26, 2010

happened to me too!!!

Savings 2 Go — Scam

Savings 2 Gounautherized membership

I have no Idea who these people are, they debited my account and I called asap, they reversed the charges, but today I received a membership card in the mail. These people are nothing but scam artist's and need to be stopped. Karin Page

• Ca
    carnage23 Jan 28, 2009

I got charged $15 twice. I never signed up for the service. I think I bought an infomercial product and clicked on a rebate link and that was enough for these ppl to get my card number and charge me for a member ship. Leisure plus is a scam and did the same thing

Kim Feb 02, 2009

Same here. This company and another have taken $35.00 out of my account the last two months. Ive called them and they promised a quick refund. When I tried to find out who they were for sure they
    gave me the run-a-round. I finally got a fax # and address in Plano TX under the name of Astral Brands and they also gave me Stonebridge Benefits, ATTN: Billing. BINGO!!! All sorts of negative and FRAUD complaints on this company. Said I bought something over the phone around 11-16-08, which I had not and they REFUSED to give me who gave them my info or where they got it.
    WHO DO WE COMPLAIN TO GOVT WISE TO GET COMP STOPPED??
    Grant Funding Search did this to me in Oct. by not telling me they were giving my info to 3 other comps charging small amts like$7.95, hoping you notice it. And the same type of thing happened in Jan-Feb 08 around the time my husband broke his back at work and I DIDN'T NEED THIS. He's been out of work since FEB 08 and finally had to have back surgery this past Tuesday AND I'm dealing with the same crap again

• Ju
    JulaBean Mar 26, 2009

HR-National gave AIG my account information, AIG are the ones behind this scam, the stupid "LeisurePlus" that no one actually agreed to. HRnational are a fake housing company, I actually think AIG are the same people as HRnational because i (being ignorant and dumb) gave this housing company my account information because i thought i was getting a rental and then AIG called me 2 days later saying i agreed to all this 'FREE' junk, i hung up and changed all my account info right away. The whole rental thing never went through and ended up being a scam. My bank told me that AIG was holding 20 dollars, and Hrnational was holding 8 dollars. I called them back threatening the police and fraud and they stopped holding the money within a few days. I still recieved this junk mail crap but they cant take money now because they account has been changed.

• Da
    David Rudkin Mar 27, 2009

I just recieved my 2nd charge from savings to go, and have absolutely no Idea who they are, or what I am being charged for.

noemi cirilo Jun 12, 2013

i will like 2 now way this people tuck out money from my father acct, with no attorizetion of him this people like 2 confuses everyone more elderly I will like the lawyers of gov 2 investigate this.its not fare.4r us 2 deal with painful elderly 2 handle there care.its not right.