SegPayEU.commoney debited from my account

D

On Wednesday 26th November when i logged onto my online banking i had been debited a total amount of £49.95 from SEGPAYEU.COM8009906276
CD 3424 . i would like to know how this has been done and why. I demand an immediate reimbursement as no purchases have been made to this personal at all.

please explain to me and and this matter shall not be taken any further

Dan fardell

[protected]@hotmail.com

RESOLVED

• Updated by Subhasish2019 · Jun 22, 2019

Please explain what is this for?

• SegPay's response · Jul 23, 2019

Hi,

To everyone who has replied about an unknown charge, have you contacted our consumer support team first at cs dot segpay dot com? Or by emailing help at segpay dot com? If not, please do that first. If you did contact them and didn't get an answer, please let me know.

Thank you.

Segpay team

• Es
    Estela M Jan 15, 2020

Buenos días:

Les escribo en referencia a unos cargos que han hecho a mí tarjeta de crédito sin mi consentimiento.
    Ruego se pongan en contacto conmigo lo antes posible para aclarar ésto, ya que si no me veré en la obligación de tomar otras medidas legales. Muchas gracias.

Un saludo,

Estela Martín.

• Cr
    Cristian Ledo Farmedical srl Jan 01, 2020

Hola me debitaron de mi tarjeta de credito 139.13 bs y quiero que me explique por que? no hize ninguna suscripcion a ninguna pagina oservicio, ademas necesito mi rembolso por favor emvienme una explicacion a mi correo y ademas i dique como debo proceder para cancelar labsupuesta compra

• Is
    Israel Santiago Jan 01, 2020

Unauthorized charge of 74.99 on my Apple Card 17 minutes ago. This is fraud. I have never been associated with this company in any way. I want that charge removed immediately. There is no information regarding what this charge was for and I did not receive any emails pertaining to this charge I would like this to be resolved as soon and possible

• Ev
    EvanTeems Nov 30, 2019

So I check my account today and this company took 17.95 from my checking. I have never invested any type of time into this company. What's going on here

anuj kulkarni Nov 23, 2019

Hi,

Please explain why amount is being debited from my account for transactions below :

Voucher number - [protected]

Please explain and give details so that I can stop these transactions.

Regards,
    Anuj Kulkarni

• Ph
    Phuong2019 Nov 17, 2019

I have been billed by your company today. Someone either has stolen my card details or you guys have made an accident on your account. Please contact me to refund this ‘purchase' that I did not make ASAP. Thanks

• Rd
    Rd8555 Oct 22, 2019

Hey there, I've received a $7.99 charge on my card, and would like to know what it's for. I look forward to speaking with whoever, and thanks for your time.

• Fr
    Frances45 Oct 16, 2019

My Name is Frances Stewart and last night on 10/09/2019 my debit card number was stolen and two charges for 77.00 was made and i did not authorize these charges the last four numbers are 5178 . i am 73 and live on a limited budget and need your help in this please to refund this. you can reach me at [email protected]

Christi Arnette Oct 12, 2019

I had 2 charges for 49.99 and one for 19.99. I have no idea what this is for. It says click web 8664cz. ???? I do not even know what product to complain about and don't know how to go about finding out how to figure this out!

• Ge
    GeraldHo_ Sep 25, 2019

This account deducted SGD $42.62 from my account. I have no idea where this is from. Please refund me and also cancel whatever subscription this is. Thanks.

• Bi
    Bilalsaeed Jul 23, 2019

I am not told and buying your product.
    So why should be deducted on my account balance auto debit RS. 2141. Can you refund my amount otherwise I am write a FIR on police station.

[protected]

• Su
    Subhasish2019 Jun 29, 2019

My email address is [email protected]

• Bi
    bill paBz Jun 29, 2019

I subscribed to a site online and I was charged 29.99usd from segpay for the subscription. I later unsubscribed the next day, and I still get charged and my money is being taken without my authorization... it's not even up to a month and I already unsubscribed already.. I need a refund.

• Ze
    Zeresh Mar 03, 2019

I've had 39 dollars coming out of my account for what looks like a few months now. Stop and refund it! I have no idea what it is for.SCTRSERV.COM866-450-40, WA

• Ea
    easyroller1945 Jan 22, 2019

The ad for the product doesn't compare to what you get-i am cancelling.

• Mi
    mike.walker Apr 18, 2011

I have just found a debit on my debit card from the same outfit, this is the second charge they have claimed, so it does pay to be vigilante when checking your bank statements.

• Dr
    Dragonnine Nov 15, 2010

i don't know why I was debited 29.95$ . I would like this canceled & my money returned . thank you