Sedgwick Claims Managementstd

Ive been on std for about a month. My account manager michael tierney never responded to my calls or emails days approaching christmas... He called me 2 days after christmas informing me he was off for the holidays... While i'm here with 3 daughters and sedgwick managed to screw up my pay the week before christmas... So no pay and no explanation other than letting me know that he was off for the holidays. I think is a terrible shame that I have no other choice other than to deal with this incompetent company... I work for pepsi... And this is what I have to deal with. Thanks sedgewick...