Sedgwick Claims Management Services — communication
NAME: Kenneth Yescas DOB : 04/10/1942. Claim Number [protected] DOT 12/1996 - 09/1998 - 01/1999. Disability retired Oct 2000 from the Los Angeles County Public Defender's Office.
Since the transition from TRISTAR TPA to Sedwick, I have tried numerous times to call and find out who my adjuster will be. I have yet to have someone to pick up the phone. My issues are time sensitive since I need to refill medications for my heart and back, and my Pharmacist has to know who to call for authorization. In addition I need authorization to see a pain management doctor in the Lake Tahoe/Truckee area. I also need your mileage claim form emailed to me in pdf form at: [protected]@outlook.com.
This is Saturday 07/06/2019. Please have someone with a modicom of intelligence and knowledge of their job at (775) 220-6344
More Sedgwick Claims Management Services Complaints & Reviews
- Sedgwick CMS - disability benefits 
- Sedgwick CMS - obtain my personal medical records without my authorization and permission 
- Sedgwick CMS - playing games 
- Sedgwick CMS - false complaint service 
- Sedgwick CMS - short term disability 
- Sedgwick Claims Management Services - service provided
- Sedgwick Claims Management - lack of service, delays, lies
- Sedgwick Claims Management - housing claim submitted
- Sedgwick - workers compensation 
- Sedgwick Claims Management - workers compensation