Securus Technologiesrouting issues with my calls for six weeks

L Jan 13, 2019

For six weeks I've had routing issues where my husband calls me and the lines never connect. For six weeks I've caleld Secrus and submitted over ten tickets. I've requested to be transferred to the I.T department and was denied that and told that the representive can't even speak to them. Every representative has told me something different when the issue first started happening and now that I have numourous notes and tickets on my account everyone agrees by reading the I.T department notes that it's a routing issue and they claim it will be resolved. ITS NOT BEING RESOLVED! My phone will work for a few days after a ticket had even submitted then stop again. I used to get a call for a few days in a row before I had to call back Secrus and complain now I get a call every few days and when I call Secrus they can clearly see all the attempts and then they submit yet again another TICKET! The last representive I spoke to told me that once my husband calls me the call is routed to Secrus and then Secrus uses a carrier to route to me and there is some sort of Issue there and that I.T will see the issue that they will fix it. I remind them that the issue they are claiming will be fixed is a temporary fix since I constantly have to call back. This is unacceptable. I request a supervisor to speak to and the reps tell me none are available. I request a call back from a supervisor and they tell me I have to wait 48 hrs and NO ONE CALLS. I found a corporate number in an online forum along with the corporate head quarters adress and I will be calling it Monday since I've spent six weeks begging for this issue to be resolved. I have the names and dates of everyone I spoke to along with the ticket numbers and I will be reporting everything to corporate. I have three numbers on my prepaid account and every time I call I express the specific phone number having the issue (the other two numbers are waiting for facility approval) and the representatives have even even filed tickets under the wrong number several times now waisitng my time waiting for I.T to reject the ticket due to the inactive number. Any other company this would be considered unacceptable yet Secrus's subpar service is allowed because it's prison related! I've had the same phone number for 8 years and this has never been an issue for me before these past six weeks. It's absolutely horrific how This continuous issues is not being taken seriously and is getting worse.

• Di
    dizzyyjay May 18, 2020

hello ! I know this is over a year old but im having this problem myself!! How was it resolved ? Because they literally tell me the same exact thing !!

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices