Securitas Security Services USA, Inc.liars!

M

They are liars and try to steal your money. One time I was owed 80 hours of vacation and they only paid me 56 hours. I called up area coordinator Wendy Guillen-bank to resolve the situation [protected]) and she said it would be taken care of. Weeks went by and no money was returned for vacation. I called her back and she gave excuses and the runaround. I called up california corporate HQ and they stated that others have complaint about her too. I got my money back in 3 days. Them my supervisors complained to me that i caused problems for everybody at the office and that they admitted that the reason for the unpaid money was they wanted to take nm seniority away from me from the old company they bought out ( First security services). I am glad I left the company. now I do security in house at double the pay rate and quality benefits. Securities never wanted to promote me or give a pay raise even though I did an excellent job thought them for over 6 years. they now loose good customers and hire the worst people. They sometimes hire psychos and criminals as security officers. Many of them are lazy and don't take baths. Some of them do not speak english properly.

• At
    Atina 1 Jan 11, 2019

Today is January 11, 2019 and Securitas is the same bad company after all of these years. What a shame. In South Carolina, they do not answer their phone and when they do answer they do not put the applicant in touch with a recruiter and the recruiter does not return the call. The receptionist acknowledged that she received the application but there is no follow-up. I called regarding the job that I applied for and the person that answered the phone was not the receptionist this time. He stated that all of the jobs listed on the Website and the other career websites are no longer available, yet they are still showing up as opened. The locations listed on the Internet are not the correct addresses. I went to one location listed and the location is vacant. There is so much more.
    They are still doing a lot of underhanded things. I am not sure what yet but this can't continue this way.

• Fu
    Fuckoff123 Dec 26, 2018

They are a bunch of idiots. Management constantly lies to its employees. When someone quits it took up to two months to replace them. Everyone else was expected to work 70 hours plus per week until someone was hired. The field supervisor was a complete [censored]ing idiot that had a massive hard on for the company. That grease ball [censored]er thought he was some kind of cop and would say some of the stupidest [censored]ing things. They also had a bunch of bottom of the barrel employees. One guy used to [censored] his pants. Another was a [censored]ing [censored]er that pretended he used to be in the Marines and would talk about getting blowjobs from tribal women in Africa.

• Re
    rescuediver Apr 05, 2014

I 100 percent agree with you guys. I even worked with a employee that was taking voyeurism pictures of womens upskirts while working the sound transit contract. Hr didnt want me to say anything to law enforcement about it..so I contacted king county sherriffs office which pissed them off. Securitas could have lost the contract. I received no recognition for It and they were pissed off. I have over 15 yrs armed and unarmed security experience, and securitas is a joke. They are soo unorganized and if your not sucking up to management..your chance of advancement is nill. Someone needs to clean house on these book smart..street stupid management.

• Ca
    Carter Hays Apr 01, 2014

Mark Harder is so aloof and unprofessional. I also had issues with Mary in human resources at 150 S. Wacker in Chicago. The left hand doesn't know what the right hand is doing. What a terrible company to work for and terrible company to keep your business safe.
    Carter Hays

• Rj
    RJELROMANTICO Sep 01, 2012

Another thing I'm talking about the one In Orlando...They really don't care about there team...did i mentioned that i was trying to have to a talk about moving up in the company.. meeting was set...but my manager left me hanging...and didn't even give a call back a apologize...it show how much they care

Comments

• Rj
    RJELROMANTICO Sep 01, 2012

I've been working there two years... they cant honor the facts that they state when they first hire you...I m trying to go back to college and when i got hired with them they stated that they will work with me in order to take my classes and still have my 40 hours...but no I have seniority over two people there and what ever they say, alwayss goes...and yes they do rip you off when it comes to vacation, i was short by 12 hours on my vacation pay...the manager that hired me was legit he alwayss takes care of his team MIKE DALTON. ... now the one that we have doesn't answer phone calls or even care what the situation is example: I'm too busy call me on Monday or I'm sitting down i just got home...but he alwayss says when you meet up in his office Call me if any problems...I like what they say about getting a raise...write incident reports and you will get a raise...BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    If your looking for work With SECURITAS don't waste your tI'me...you will have no life

Mr Magillicuddy2u Jun 09, 2012

Beware my friends as this is a global conspiracy to suck the lifeblood out of you . The only way to protect yourselves is to insist that your wear your own tinfoil hats!

Bugboy Jun 07, 2012

I agree that there are some serious issues with the company. The office in New York, Manhattan may need investigation of its practices. Wages not paid to workers, incompetent scheduling personnel, possible racism and preferential treatment given to whites/hispanics, lack of 40 hour week for many officers, no holiday pay or overtime, straight time for holidays, no backup of officers when clients complain, disregard of client directives by management. How some in management/scheduling obtained their positions and maintain them despite client complaints needs investigation .New hires may get position as regular guard over some Flex Officers with more time on job/site which may be due to favoritism, inside contact, racism, paying for position, etc.
    Giving special attention to individuals who served in the military is alright as far as hiring is concerned but all should have the opportunity for positions of supervision and being in field as inspectors especially being that you will have to be trained anyway by the company for its and clients needs.
    People who do not get paid for the work they have done need to contact the IRS, New York State and City Tax authorities so they can look into and go over hiring records and pay and tax deductions, see who was hired then did not get paid, etc. Labor Department needs to take a good look too. Going to company HR is a waste being that at the end of the day all company HR employees from the top to bottom have the company name on their paychecks so there is a realistic limit to what they can and are willing to do about many things that may need addressing. People with issues may need to have them addressed to the offices in Europe so they know there are issues over here. Getting present clients to see how management/pay issues can affect the quality of service from the guards at their site may get some assistance from the client who may threaten to cancel contracts and this in turn can cause problems for future contacts with other clients who find out about issues concerning the company. Businesses do not want to have security on their sites bearing the name of some security company that has been found to deal badly with its officers. Businesses have reputations and images to project and protect and do not want the public associating them with some company that deals poorly with its workers. Go to some security company sites and you can find a listing of the clients that they serve. What client wants to have its name associated with having dealings with a problem security company. It will say a lot about them to the clients they deal with.
    Securitas like any company has profit as its bottom line and they do not want anyone or anything to inferfere with it.
    If problem management is going to cause their bottom line to drop out from under them they better do something to address the matter.
    Playing musical chairs, moving problem management around will not solve the problem.
    Complete replacement with quality competent people is in order.
    Set standards and time periods one must be on the job before one can become a full time officer not giving full time positions to persons with a few months or weeks on the job over long time experienced personnel.
    Placing links for goverment sits that may be able to help those with pay/labor issues.
    IRS Compliance & Enforcement http://www.irs.gov/compliance/index.html
    New York State Dept of Labor http://www.labor.ny.gov/home/
    New York State Dept of Labor complaint forms https://www.labor.ny.gov/workerprotection/publicwork/PWFormsOnWeb.shtm
    New York State Dept of Taxation and Finance http://www.tax.ny.gov/
    New York State Tax Evasion & Fraud http://www.tax.ny.gov/reporttaxfraud.htm
    New York State Attorney General Office Complaint Forms http://www.ag.ny.gov/complaint-forms

Mr Magillicuddy2u Apr 02, 2012

Endless ### by worthless pieces of ###. In most cases, many of you are being overpaid for the work you are paid to do. Let's be honest here, a monkey could do most of your jobs. Be grateful that you have a job at all. You sit here and whine like little children-and most of you are male. Notice I didn't say men, I said male. Real men would not sit here and complain like most of you. Grow some gonads boys, man-up, and just do your job without all the drama.

• Li
    Lisajones Mar 22, 2012

Is it not amazing how Securitas managers want you to feel like your the ### when it's really them. No one ever wants to tell you how much an hour your making when you first hire on or what benefits you have or don't have or what full time means to them or in the real world, they never give you a total overview of your job duties just keep piling on more each day in training. Seems like some of the CLIENTS would wise up that the lowest bidder may not be the best security company. I have never been lied to or taken advantage of any employer as bad as this one. When I quit they placed blame on me for not having a fulfilling work life, even though branch manager told me when he hired me and idiot could do job, I should have stopped at that point, second stopping point should have been in orientation halfway through the day when they told us we would only be paid minimum wage in training, there were no variable wage rates mentioned in interview process. This is not a good company in my opinion

MrNYC Security2 Nov 05, 2011

i worked for securitas for 6 1/2 yeas and only got up to $11.50 an hour. I now work at a NYC hotel making $28.00 an hour with bunion benifits. The 200 west 50 street office in NYc is closed and I hope the idiots there got what they deserve.

• Fa
    FATMAN WALKING Sep 19, 2011

I work for this crap company and know they could care less about guard safety...As long as the company pays them that you work for they could care less...I told them once that the Police think I should have at least another guard with me...I told the office and they go the Police don't know what they are talking about...Yeah ok...AND THEY NEVER EVER STICK UP FOR YOU IF SOMETHING HAPPENDS...SO BEWARE...Your on your own with this low life company...Oh all the people that worked in our office were fired..They stoll money from the company and one of them got contracts and was paid buy the companys but kept the money for himself..I thought that was funny...Checks were made out to him and not Securitas lol

BUSH JR Aug 18, 2011

@ MUTHAOFALLRANDS you've got issues and its not Securitas or this country--- its people like you that gives this country a bad name--- you voted a republican puppet in office whose motto has been of the rich and for the rich and now you're complaining b/c you thought you were one of the good ol' boys but now you figured out you're nothing but ### on their shoes and they scraped your pathetic existence to the side--- stop watching movies while you're taking your medication and grow up--- or better yet move to Canada or Mexico you american traitor AlQueda Taliban wannabe--

BUSH JR Aug 18, 2011

If you don't like Securitas instead of ### like a bunch of babies--- quit and go work for another ### company and then you'll have something to cry about--- they're not the best out there but they are truly not the worst--- I do feel bad for some of you that got screwed but some of you are just telling lies and full of ###--- I'm not going to be the [censored] that most of you are by revealing your silly lies but every company that makes money cares about money--- YOU ARE NOT A SNOWFLAKE--- YOU ARE A BODY TO FILL POSITIONS--- ACT LIKE A PROFESSIONAL, IF THE PAY AND TREATMENT IS ### MOVE ON TO ANOTHER COMPANY BUT DON'T WHINE ABOUT IT--- I'VE BEEN ###ED OVER AND GIVEN A PAT ON THE BACK SEVERAL TIMES OVER FOR YRS AND THE ONLY REASON WHY IS B/C THERE ARE WORSE COMPANIES OUT THERE.

MUTHAOFALLRANDS Jul 28, 2011

AND LEST SECURITAS BE SO SMUG-THE ECONOMIC DOWNTURN IS ABOUT TO DO A REAL NUMBER ON THESE FOLKS-BOTH IN EUROPE AND THE UNITED STATES-NO CONTRACTS OF ANY SUBSTANCE-AND/OR-WHAT YA GOT WILL BE WIDE OPEN TO THE DOMESTIC TERRORISM WAVE THAT IS PREDICTED TO COME WITH ECONOMIC COLLAPSE. YOU AIN'T GOT THE FINANCIAL LADDERS TO TRAIN YOUR GUARDS OUT OF THAT HOLE!

MUTHAOFALLRANDS Jul 28, 2011

MsCheryl56 IS A RIOT (PUN INTENDED!)-HONEY-DO YOU HAVE A-N-Y IDEA WHO I WAS IN THIS INDUSTRY? I VIRTUALLY WORKED EVERY TYPE OF POST, ARMED, UNARMED, FIRE COMMAND MULTI-FUNCTION IN A DOWNTOWN 55 STORY OFFICE BUILDING, A PHARMACY, A BANK CENTRAL MONITORING COMPUTERIZED CENTER, AND EVEN DISPATCHING. I WORKED FOR PINKERTON, BURNS, WELLS FARGO-SECURITAS, AND WACKENHUT. YOU-BLESS YOUR HEART, DEAT-HAVE ONLY SIX WEEKS EXPERIENCE-I HAD THIRTY YEARS. WHAT I MEAN TO SAY-YOUR OBSERVATIONS ARE SO SMALL AND SHORT OF THE REAL PICTURE-IT ISN'T FUNNY! YHE AGENCIES ARE ALL INEPT, CORRUPT, DANGEROUS, ABUSIVE AND TRASH GUARDS FOR LITTLE-OR-NO-REASON! I DIDN'T DO THAT IN MY CAREER-AND OFTEN GOT THE JOB DONE WITH LITTLE, OR NO, RESPECT OR HELP.THESE GUARDS-INCLUDING THOSE WHO DIDN'T TAKE A BATH-I GOT THEM THEIR HOURS-AND I KEPT SPARE LOG BOOKS OUTSIDE THE COMPANY TO TAKE TO THE FEDS IN CASE THE AGENCIES TRIED TO CHEAT THE GUARDS ON PAY IT GOT ME BLACK-LISTED-AND OFTEN I CAME TO REAL OPPOSITION TO CLIENTS AND INNER-OFFICE MANAGERS-BOTH BECAME PESTERING ###S THAT MADE PROGRESS A NIGHTMARE. THEY WERE INTERESTED MORE IN SCREWING SOMEONE, OR SCREWING-OVER SOMEONE ELSE. THEY BOUNCED HOURS ON THE GUARDS, NEVER GAVE RAISES, AND JUST FLAT OUT LIED TO CLIENTS AND GUARDS SHAMELESSLY TO KEEP THEIR BONUSES. IT WAS ALL THE AGENCIES-AND SOME WENT SO FAR AS TO BE INVOLVED IN FRAUD, CORRUPTION, AND CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATIONS-WAY BEYOND JUST "TRASHING A FEW GUARD CAREERS"! YOU GUARDS LISTEN TO ME-NOT 6-WEEK-WONDER CHERYL-I WILL TELL YOU THE TRUE ANSWERS-UNTIL THE AGENCIES DECIDE TO HIRE THE HIT MAN ON ME-HAHAHA!LOL

• Ms
    mscheryl59 Jun 08, 2011

Geez...I was hired off the street; I take a bath EVERYDAY, I speak very good English and can spell it, too. My only advice would be if you don't like where you're working, then go find a job somewhere else. If you are not treated fairly, then speak up but be respectful. You get what you give.

I've worked for Securitas for about 6 weeks. I don't think my local office is operating at its optimum abilities; that's why my goal is to take the boss' job. Should not be difficult. I've already proven myself. Nothing wrong with setting goals. You win no points for griping and whining about things you can't change while continuing in things you can, i.e. keeping a job you don't want.

• Ex
    Ex-Employee1234 Feb 27, 2011

Hey everyone I worked for Securitas for a year and I have 15 years in security and after my 6 months probation was up I requested to be move to a better site and that is when all the [censor] started happen to me with this company and at the site I was at wasn't bad I liked it there but after I wasn't moved I complained and was told I would be moved shortly well 6 months I was still at the same site and I was trying to keep my job but it was hard because I didn't the management in the Bellevue office and the way they ran things. One day I close my bank account because things where going wrong with it at the bank and I told HR I needed a paper check to start a new bank account in a credit and they were late with my check so I complained about that as well and when I complained to the acting supervisor because the old one got canned and he told the branch manager and will I was at work the manager called up and told me if I was unhappy I could go home. I almost did that day but I didn't and stuck it out until one day I forgot to check something at work and I got fired for it on Feburary 3, 2011. But now I have been through the unemployment process and they found in my favor that all I had was a laps in judgement and said in their letter to me they found that what I did was not misconduct or ground for dening me unemployment benifits and I am happy they rule that way because Securitas needs to be tought a lesson about caring for thereofficers and making then happy. Because happy employee's mean happy clients but unhappy employee's mean unhappy clients. I know this and everyone on this site knows this but Securitas doesn't know it and that is going to be their down fall. I also want to say if you are still working for Securitas USA quit you can do better they will screw every chance they get so get out while you can. heven for bid they diffinitly don't like people that speak their minds or speak out about them and they are like that dictator in Lyba trying to keep there guards quit by supressing them well got news for them this is the USA baby and no company is goning to keep me silent at all. But also if you don't while working they will write you up and threaten to fire you if you don't stay quit about they compnay. This is wrong and the US government was write in firing them and banning them from a fedral facilities in the us for not follew government hire protocal and policies.

• Yi
    yikess1 Jan 13, 2011

I worked for the Securitas Victorville Ca. Officer (what a bunch of A*& H*&^S) they never seemed to give a damn about Us the Security Officers, They all ways where trying to not pay OverTime. They never cared for anyone, David at the Office is a snake and Sharrel Steer clear from that one she was and is only watching out for herself. Treat Good officers like crap. DON'T WORK FOR THIS OFFICE IT WILL RUIN YOUR CAREER! I was told I was rehirable when I left the company because there contract ended. I can not get a company out there to hire me they are saying something which is unknown to me that is wrong and and hurtful. Immorral [censor]!

• Ki
    kingblue1st Nov 24, 2010

i work for securitas ... in kansas of all places i am also a soldier about to redeploy ... i work at a good site and such but still i am not eligible for a full time position due to my coming deployment i was told so directly by my site supervisor and believe this is a form of discrimination also to top it off they made me work from 12 to 8 then i had drill from 8 to 1600 with the rest of the in between time used on situating myself in my new house and gettin my bills organized working my [censor] off to get paid enough to live under a bridge i will not be returning to this company and am in process of talking to jag about my current issues

john morrissey
    not afriad

muthauvallgadflies Nov 23, 2010

We hated agency and outsourced security l-o-n-g before these crazy incidents and glaeing insane policies were in public view----enjoy the world of chaos, folks---you finally get what you paid for---NADA!!!When you are ready to pay for my experience and serious guns to keep you safe----call my agent! Until then, whine and cry until you are blue in the face-won't do you any good! HAHAHAHA--YOU ABUSIVE PUBLIC, CLIENT, AND MANAGEMENT [censored]S!

muthauvallgadflies Nov 23, 2010

TSA-TSA-TSA----GONNA BRING THE FLYING PUBLIC TO A HALT AT THE AIRPORTS TODAY! BRING YOUR WATER BONGS AND WOODSTOCK MUSIC-HAVE A NAKED LOVE-IN AT THE AIRPORT-YA'LL AIN'T GOIN' TP GRANGMA'S T-H-I-S YEAR---HAHHAHAHAHA(!LOL)!!!MAYBE 50 STATE SECURITY CAN BRING OVER ITS LEFT-OVER DOUGHNUTS FROM THE SATURDAY MAD-HATTER RECRUITMENT DRIVE FOR MIAMI METRO-RAIL----AND FEED THE MASSES LIKE JESUS AT THE SERMON ON THE MOUNT???!!

muthauvallgadflies Nov 23, 2010

BIG MACHINES THAT COST A LOT AND DON'T EVEN BROIL WHOPPERS AT BURGER KING! POVERTY STREWN GUARDS THAT ARE UNEDUCATED AND MARGINALLY TRAINED WAVING THEIR LITTLE WANDS AROUND-PISSING OFF THE PUBLIC WHO HATE THEM-AND THE AIRLINES WHO BEGRUDGE EVERY DIME THEY DO PAY THEM! HIRE-FIRE-HIRE-FIRE-SAME OLD CRAP, JUST WON'T INSPIRE! IT AIN'T SECURITY-AND THE FLYING PUBLIC AIN'T SAFE FROM THE WICKED WITCH OF THE EAST OR HER MINION WINGED MONKEYS

muthauvallgadflies Nov 23, 2010

GO BID ON THE GOSHDAMNED TSA CONTRACT, GET YOUR GUARDS CRAZY, BROKE, AND FIRED-THEN THE TERRORISTS WILL BLOW UP THE AIRPORTS-THEN YOU CAN BID LOW ON THE CONTRACTS;TAKE A HIGHER PROFIT MARGIN-PAY THE GUARDS LESS-GET THEM SICK AND FIRED AND CRAZY----THEN THE TERRORISTS BLOW UP THE AIRPORT AND THE PLANES AGAIN------THIS IS-----SECURITY?! OH YEH-TRY TO BE MORE SENSITIVE THEN THE TSA GUY SQUEEZING THE URINE BAG! OF COURSE-AS PROFICIENT AS THAT WAS---I'D HATE TO SEE A SECURITAS GUARD WITH A WEAPON PERTENDING TO BE COMPETENT-----CAN YOU SPELL BAD PR AND LAWSUITS??! ASL WACKENHUT OR 50 STATE SECURITY OR ALLIED/BARTON---THEY ALSO LIKE STICKING THEIR LITTLE THINGS IN LITTLE KEYHOLES----AND GETTING STUCK!

• Ha
    Happy with my job Nov 04, 2010

I work with Securitas In Ct 3 years and they have treated me well. The team in East Hartford seem to look out for each hard worker. Thanks Deb, John, Jeff, Dave East Hartford.

• Ra
    RANDAROUND THE THOUGHT Oct 13, 2010

TO reginam81( A FULLY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND FACTUAL REPLY) Wackenhut-and for that matter, all the alphabet guard agencies run these out-sourced adds online ( in old days, classified newspaper adds) promising pay rates, supervisory staff position-"yadda-yaddda-ya!" Truth is-there were contracts with crap-sandwiched hours, long travel times to post, or horrible conditions that needed massive human resource processing to get one position covered-and someone in hard times desperate in work need to be a human wedge in impossible hole at the contract! AS LONG AS THE WEDGE HOLE EXISTS-THEY HAVE TO KEEP RECRUITING TO AVOID OVERTIME OR JOB ATTRITION! THE ADDS PROMISE ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING-BUT WHAT YOU GET IS SCAMMED! MOST SECURITY GUARD AGENCIES OPERATE LIKE THIS-AND TO THEM-IT IS MERELY PLUGGING THE CONTRACT LEAKS! A clue to this scam is they don't talk wage or hours or schedule up front, they don;t write their commitment in writing at Human Resources, and the adds run forever-indicating they have limited good positions, and trouble plugging the gaps in contracts. 50 STATE SECURITY, IN MIAMI, IS RECRUITING THROUGH EVERY SMALL AGENCY IN TOWN-FOR POSITIONS ADVERTISED AT A HIGH RATE ( WHICH WACKENHUT COULD NOT FILL WITHOUT FRAUD) for" 200 Elite Quality Officers "! This add has been running for months-in Miami-a totally job-starved city! Reason dictates it is a scam---REALITY CHECK TIME! I viewed the guards on the contract-looked like fat, ethnic uneducated, sloppy, and mindless welfare types in polyester uniforms-stationed at the lower bus-ways breathing car and bus fumes daily. That was the best I could say for them-'THE ELITE"! Do you begin to understand-you call the clients or former work guards to get the real story-before you drive anywhere to inquire about the job.! 300 miles of effort is a crime against poor workers-and these agencies need to stop thus-and stop faking their security capabilities!

• Ra
    RANDAROUND THE THOUGHT Oct 12, 2010

THEY MAKE YOU READ AND SIGN CLAUSES IN THE HIRING CONTRACTS FOR A REASON-THEY ARE NOT LEGITIMATE SUPPORT OR MANAGEMENT-THEIR RULES PROTECT THE MONEY-SUCKING---NOT THE WORKER, NOT THE CLIENT, AND NOT THE PUBLIC AT LARGE! FOLKS, AT FIRST BLUSH, LOOK AT MY COPIOUS BLOGS AND SAY "THIS MUST BE A CLOWN, OR A CREEP WITH A GRUDGE!" NOTHING COULD BE MORE FALSE-I HAVE WITNESSED THIRTY TEARS OF THIS CON AND ABUSE PERPETRATED ON GUARDS AND CLIENTS ( SOME OF THESE CLIENTS NEED TO BE [censor]-THRASHED ALSO FOR MEDDLING AND MICRO-MANAGING AND FIRING GUARDS FOR NO DAMNED GOOD REASON!), AND THIS IS NOT THE SOLUTION TO AMERICA'S SKILLED LABOR, SOLID JOBS, OR SECURITY IN GENERAL! THE MIDDLE MANAGERS ARE HOLDOVERS FROM AN ERA OF HODGE-PODGE MINOR CONTRACT WHEELING (WITH NO SERIOUS CONTRACT EXPANSION OR HIRING), AND ROUGH-SHOD CATTLE CHUTE MANIPULATING OF APPLICANTS THROUGH HUMAN RESOURCE BOTTLENECKS-WITH TRICKS AND NEGLECTS DESIGNED-NOT TO HIRE-BUT TO MANIPULATE NUMBERS ON POTENTIAL PEOPLE TRAFFICKING THROUGH THE PROCESS. AT 50 STATE METRO-RAIL CONTRACT-THEY HAVE PAPER ON APPLICANTS STACKED TO THE ROOF-MANY UNQUALIFIED-TO BE SURE! IF THE CRITERIA IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE CLIENT'S COMMITTEE-THEN WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE RAINBOW-POLISHED FINGER-NAILED WELFARE ETHNICS ROLLING AROUND THE CONTRACT??!!THAT IS NOT SECURITY OR PRESENTABLE IMAGE TO THE PUBLIC'S LIKING! YET-THESE AGENCIES SPURN QUALITY EDUCATED, AND ALSO SENIOR GUARDS WITH PRACTICAL SENSE-IN FAVOR OF MIND-CONTROLLED ZOMBIES. THAT IS WHAT YOU GET ON THESE MAJOR FOREIGN-OWNER OUT-SOURCED CONTRACTS. OVERSEAS; THE GENERALS ARE GETTING WISE TO THIS MONEY-SAVING OUT-SOURCING----THE AGENCIES WERE HIRING ENEMY SYMPATHIZERS WITH THE TALIBAN---OUR ENEMIES! I AM SURE G4S SOLUTIONS (WACKENHUT) NORTH AMERICAN ARMOR (A SPIN-OFF CREATED FOR OBVIOUS PLAUSIBLE DENIAL IF "POOP HIT THE FAN";;-AS WACKENHUT EMPLOYED THIS PROTOCOL STATESIDE ALL THE TIME ON CONTRACTS!) WAS A COST-SAVING PLOY USED TO MAXIMIZE CORPORATE CASH FLOW-UNFORTUNATELY (AS WITH BLACKWATER), IT HAD LITTLE OVERSIGHT, QUALITY CONTROL, OR, MISSION- DIRECTED SECURITY PRODUCT CAPABILITY-AND HAD NO BUSINESS BEING A REALIZED ASSET OF SUPPORT TO THE MILITARY, EMBASSIES, OR EVEN DIGGING WELLS FOR TRIBAL GOATS TO WATER! WE KEEP TRYING TO SCREW THE PUBLIC AND THE WORKERS-AND OUR ENEMIES, VERY SOON, MAY EXPLOIT THOSE WEAKNESSES! STOP IT-HIRE REAL SECURITY OUTSIDE THESE MINDLESS AGENCIES-FOR THE SAFETY OF EVERTONE!

• Re
    reginam81 Aug 25, 2010

Securitas is the worst prejudice company anyone can work for. They discriminate on bases of : race, personal appearance, sexual orientation...and the list goes on. They do not hire persons with dreadlocks (for sure the Washington, DC office) so many people need jobs right now. To make african americans have to cut or change their hairstyle to get the little bit of money they pay is RIDICULOUS! I want to know of any others that would like to get in on a class action suit against them. I was a victim of this company. Please email me @ [email protected]

Thanks.

• Te
    teetee,Ho2 Aug 24, 2010

Good evening everyone. Has anyone got a complaint with G4S Security Solutions. Well, try this on. My son and I, drove to Atlanta, GA last week I had a 10am appointment. All the paperwork I had to fill out was done, down to the interview. A Major who works for the firm asked me how did I hear about the job. I told him from Careers.com. To my surprise, the job I was looking for back here in the Augusta metro area is currently manned. If I had known that driving over 163 miles for job wouldn't turn out I would not have bothered! This company, in my opinion should not be advertising work on the internet if there is no work available. And the so called HR people need to say that they either have or not hiring at this time, works wonder's. I'm just trying to make some sense of a failed attempt at getting a job my mistake. teetee, Ho2

JACK (CTU) Aug 14, 2010

("JACK" ain't comin' back-unless the Corporate President " un-queers " the personal files-"JACK" is resting, he is eating, he is off the government time clock! If you wreck the economy, or something blows up in your shift----YOU shovel the stuff that hits the fan-don't wag the finger-of-blame! The pay stinks, the clients are wretched and mean, and it is hard to walk a straight line in the world with a corporate finger wedged up your bum----right?! The cell phone is "OFF"! Go find USAMA-AND FRIENDS-and drop them a gift from above-----xxxxxxxxxxxxxx( "JACK BAUER"")) (the little [censor] you love to hate!) ON A DAY, LIKE TODAY-AS THE HOURS SLIP AWAY;WRITING LOVE LETTERS, IN THE SAND...

mr robert Jul 24, 2010

i been wondering why securitas is under investigation by the federal government and always getting sued and never in there life won a case in court and always breaking court orders

mr robert Jul 23, 2010

securitas is the worst company ever i been working on a federal class action lawsuit against securitas for discrimination and denied a supervisor position

mr robert Jul 23, 2010

it true securitas is a worst company i filled a compliant with alertline and they ingored my answers iam filling a class action federal lawsuit against securitas for discrimination and they denied a supervisor positon on me and gave it to someone else that never worked for the company before the person they gave it to a (female) iam a male

• Sh
    Sharpearoundtheedges Jun 21, 2010

To Bodycount49 aka 'The Reaper",

I doubt your credentials sir; "im ex military, i have some collage and a med degree", oh yeah? that's funny, since your post is riddled with spelling and grammar errors. For your information it's college, not collage, two different words there buddy: needless to say your argument stating that you're "well educated" has been proven false.

One last note in regards to your supposed 'med degree' you should elaborate a bit further, since medical degrees come in many forms; toxicology, geneology, etc.; therefore, to make such a vague statement only sets off warning alarms to most people and for me it sets off my [censor] detector.

In the end, this whole 'business' as you put it, is nothing but contractor work and the job is just that of "Security Guard." The whole Security Officer nonsense is just garbage to feed yourself in order to give you some false sense of pride in your work, because in the end, your main goal and objective on your daily grind is to "observe and report." Nothing more, nothing less. You are a guard to the assets of the company in which you are contracted to and in most cases if something does actually happen throughout your shift, either you or another colleague within the company will more than likely call the people that can actually intervene the situation... ie: The Police.

It's also nice Mr the Reaper, that you did not even have the dignity to post your real name, therefore, it is clear that you don't even have the fortitude to stand by your statements nor word.

Harold Sharpe

• Bo
    Bodycount49 May 03, 2010

I See all these complaints, and gripes, but the final choice was yours to make-
    i've been with this company 5 years, to all you out there that think you are
    better than myself @#$% you. i am well educated and have did jobs that most wouldnt
    for less pay---yes they have strange policies i do agree, but to bash a
    company that evidently you applied to and received employment when you had
    non is wrong, (i'm just a guard?) is that true? if so then you shouldn't even be in the business."
    you should read befor signing any form: ill bet it said paid according to site, or somthing of that
    nature. im ex military, i have some collage and a med degree, so to see you winers out there
    compaining about what you have look around. there are peopl in worse shape.
    but i'm retired. this is the perfect job when you need
    one, or want something to do... so quite crying and wining . you did it to your
    self, no one put a gun to your head...Oh btw you have the chance to improve any
    situation you are in...

The Reaper

• PISS ON 'EM ALL AND DO IT AGAIN. CORPORATIONS ARE PIGS-AND SINCE THEY PISS-OFF ALL THEIR WORKERS---WELL, ---PISS ON THEM!

• they promise you a dandy job-but you end up a hungry slob. just take one fart out of line, and your employment is left behind. you twilly-wits must understand-for the poor there are no rules to rule the land. they make and break them all day long, and wave bye-bye-so move along! DA TRASH IS VILE-THEY STUFF YOUR FILE. THEN YOU LOSE YOUR SMILE---IT IZZ DA SCAM! NONE ARE SO MEAN AS THE SLIME THAT SCAM THE POOR-AND IN A DOWN-TURN ECONOMY, THEY RAMP IT UP FULL TILT! i wish i had kinder things to say about the economy and SECURITY IN GENERAL--BUT THE FOLKS ARE ALL ROTTEN TO THE CORE-AND GETTING WORSE! STILL WANT A SECURITY JOB??! NO-I DIDN'T THINK SO...!

• Th
    three little pigs Apr 03, 2010

SECURITAS IS NOT AN ANSWER TO ANYTHING-IT IS THE MAJOR CAUSE OF THE PROBLEMS-ALONG WITH THE "[censored]-SISTERS" WACKENHUT, ALLIED/BARTON AND 50 STATE! KEEP ADVISING THIS COLUMN OF Y-O-U-R EXPERIENCES-WE'LL BLAST SOME BRICKS OUT OF THEIR CASTLES FOR YOU!

• Op
    optimizing FUTURISM Mar 30, 2010

WHEN DO WE WAKE UP AFTER THE TORNADO AND FIND THAT AFTER OZ---WE ARE JUST BACK IN DREARY OLD KANSAS???!

• Op
    optimizing FUTURISM Mar 30, 2010

bye-bye easy times and money; the bees have flown the hive, and there ain't no honey-turn out the light, listen to the night; ain't nuthin' to exciting for the next dozen years! ALL THE YAHOOS ARE TELLING YOU WHAT YOU OUGHT TO DO-WHAT OUGHT YOU TO DO--PLUG THE HOLES IN YOUR SHOE----THE HARD TIMES ARE HERE-SO SING THE BLUES! OVER, OVER-THE DAYS OF WINE AND CLOVER-ALL GONE-ALL GONE-GUESS THE OLD MAN IN THE ALLEY WILL BE STAGGERING ALONG-DOWN SOME WINDY-COLD ROW AND AROUND THE CORNER---