Securitas Security Services USA, Inc.liars!

M

They are liars and try to steal your money. One time I was owed 80 hours of vacation and they only paid me 56 hours. I called up area coordinator Wendy Guillen-bank to resolve the situation [protected]) and she said it would be taken care of. Weeks went by and no money was returned for vacation. I called her back and she gave excuses and the runaround. I called up california corporate HQ and they stated that others have complaint about her too. I got my money back in 3 days. Them my supervisors complained to me that i caused problems for everybody at the office and that they admitted that the reason for the unpaid money was they wanted to take nm seniority away from me from the old company they bought out ( First security services). I am glad I left the company. now I do security in house at double the pay rate and quality benefits. Securities never wanted to promote me or give a pay raise even though I did an excellent job thought them for over 6 years. they now loose good customers and hire the worst people. They sometimes hire psychos and criminals as security officers. Many of them are lazy and don't take baths. Some of them do not speak english properly.

• Be
    Becky May 25, 2008

This guy is right on about Securitas. I worked for them for almost 8 years. I even worked 7 nights week for 18 months straight. Just to get screwed over

not important Jul 02, 2008

I hate Securitas. What a bunch of unorganized ###s! they think they are running a good company but the new HR person has no clue about HR! They lay off people for little things and she thinks she's all that by doing it. She needs to get a stick out of her ### and act like a normal person.

Marine1 Jul 08, 2008

I know the feeling. I was denied time off when my Grandmother passed away because I hadnt been with the company long enough as I was told. I worked @ the Microsoft site for a while and the turnover rate was so bad I ended up doing supervisor duties as well as Responder duties. I of course was not paid appropriatly for the extra duties. They lost my insurance papers as well so I had to do without. They also had some computers stolen from one of their sites with current employees as well as former employees information in them. They failed to inform us until a week and a half later. After all of this I left Microsoft and was placed at a site with no place to use a restroom and I lived in my car for 10 hours of each night. I finally had enough and quit. I told them why I quit. I asked them if they went out and checked the conditions of te sites before they do business with them I was told that it was the Officers job. If thats the case I wanna know where the Hell my money is for doing their job. Anyway, I filed my complaints on their alertline and it took a whole year for the Vice President of Human Resourses to contact me. The best they could do to justify their flaws was offer me a job back with them. I would rather shovel horse crap. DO NOT WORK FOR THIS COMPANY. I cannot stress this enough. Oh, and yes they do hire these freaks off of the street. I had a guy show up at Microsoft in uniform with white shoes on. Upper management is just looking to get your dollar.

• Mi
    Mike Aug 28, 2008

I worked for this shabby company for one year and realized that I wasted my time . my first post was in the hills at Edison electrical Plant, I stayed in a 4 x 6x 9wooden shelter in freezing conditions there was an outhouse about 30 feet away and the place was crawling with snakes and mountain lions. my second post I was the commanding guard at a hotel ...LOL after 9 drugged out guards I was suppose to train they sent me this lazy fat smelly girl who wore sandals.. she couldn't speak English or operate a radio...I caught her taking breaks sitting all night long . I informed the office numerous times and nothing ...4 years later I walked in to see who was working there and she was sitting at a table eating with her shoes off feet up on a chair ... I quit because of the ### promises of raises and moving up in the company
    the office big shots were arrested for stealing money from accounts it was a big mess glad to be out of there !!

promethius Sep 24, 2008

Have you never wondered how much profit those guys are making by screwing you all out of your pay for a few days or even in some cases upto a week, its theft, pure and simple, by doing that to say oh, 3000 employees, how much interest is that going to be in the company account and lets not forget they employ something like 350'000 people world wide. I bet their tax returns just dont add up!

http://www.freeimagehosting.net/uploads/51b7a6820e.jpg <---ROFL

promethius Sep 24, 2008

They are all part of the same umbrella, they are part of Group4, Bell Security, Burns, Pinkertons, Niyasah etc, etc, they seem to have aggressively cornered the private security market so its no wonder they treat us all like we don't matter. One voice complaining out of the 350'000 is a small voice indeed.

Richard Oct 06, 2008

On [protected], I received a call for an interview from Briana at Securitas on 2480 N. First St, San Jose, Ca 95131. I applied for a lobby security officer position, for the last week, I have been trying to get a hold of lady named Liz, who is a scheduling manager, the reason I have been trying to contact her was because at my interview, Briana informed me to call Liz, that same day, I called Liz and left her numerous messages and she has not responded, I even called Briana and informed her that I hadn't been able to get a hold of Liz, and so far I have not received any phone calls from either one of them. I have eight years experience in security, and Front Lobby security, I have a certificate in Excel, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint and Microsoft Office, BIS, CIT, Oracle and keyboarding, I graduated from Piedmont Hills High School on [protected] and I also attended Evergreen Valley College and received some computer skill training at the EDD.

• Ob
    Obama Yo Momma May 14, 2009

Get a life

• Ob
    Obama Yo Momma May 14, 2009

Get a Life!!!

RINZINGRAND Jul 05, 2009

I WAS WITH THE CONSORTIUM( WELLS FARGO /BURNS /PINKERTON/ETC.-ETC.) THEY COULDN'T FIELD INNOVATIVE OR PROFITABLE BUSINESS OUT OF THE SAME MIAMI VENUE OVER THE YEARS..PLAYING MORE MONEY-GRUBBING TRICKS, AT THE GUARDS' EXPENSE, THEN "THE MAGICIANS' APPRENTICE"!THEN COMES SECURITAS SECURITY, SUPPOSEDLY A SOUND FOREIGN CORPORATE ENTITY, AND IT BUYS UP THE SURVIVORS OF THE PREVIOUS TITANIC EPISODE..THEY DIDN'T EVEN HAVE TO CHANGE THE DECK-CHAIRS..JUST SWITCHED THE RENTED OFFICE DOWN THE BLOCK AND AROUND THE CORNER. THE SAME WITCHCRAFT GAME BOOK ON" HOW TO PUMP-AND-DUMP" THE GUARDS REMAINED INTACT, AND ON THE MUSIC PLAYED! THEY ARE NOT MAKING CAREERS...THEY ARE MAKING CORPORATE VACCUM-CLEANERS WHICH SUCK THE MONEY AND TIME OUT OF THE POOR POPULATION, AND SIPHON OFF MONEY TO CORPORATE BIG-WHIGS SOMEWHERE ELSE.I PUT IN TIME WITH THE FORMER BUY-OUT COMPANIES AS UNARMED, ARMED, DISPATCHER, BANK ALARM CENTRAL MONITOR..JUST ABOUT EVERY JOB THEY OFFERED ON EARTH..NOT A ONE GOT ANY RESPECT, AND NO FILE EVER AMOUNTED TO ANYTHING POSITIVE TO HELP ONE GAIN A CAREER. ALL THE OUT-SOURCED SECURITY AGENCIES ARE FULL OF THE LOST, THE MENTALLY DERRANGED, AND IT IS ONE STEP OR CHECK BEYOND POVERTY..THE SYSTEM IS A SHAM; REALLY PATHETIC! WHAT YOU ALL NEED ARE UNIONS, BASE SALARY BOTTOM CAPS( THAT NO GUARD AGENCY MAY UNDERCUT!) AND MEDICAL BENEFITS WITH SUBSTANCE( NOT BUY A MEMBERSHIP AT SOME LAME SERVICES WELLNESS CONSORTIUM)..AND SOME CONTRACTS WITH CLIENTS WHO TAKE AN ACTIVE INTEREST IN PEOPLE WHO CARE TO SERVE AS SECURITY OFFICERS. YEH, I KNOW ABOUT THE OTHER END..THE LAZY, SUBSTANDARD GUARDS..BUT I LEARNED TO WORK WITH THEM ALSO..IT WAS, INDEED, AN EYE-OPENING LEARNING PROCESS OVER MY THIRTY YEAR RIDE!IF YOU HAVE A GRIPE, I'LL READ IT ON THE BLOGS ON THE INTERNET AND RESPOND. YOU ARE SPEAKING TO THE RINZINGRAND INSTITUTE, AND I CAN OFFER ADVISEMENT AND INSIGHTS AS A LONG-TERM ASSOCIATE..TRUST..I KNOW...!

RINZINGRAND Jul 05, 2009

P.S. THE MANAGEMENT OF THESE COMPANIES REALLY HATED ME, DURING THE LONG-RUN I PUT OUT BECAUSE OF A FEW REASONS; I DIDN'T LIKE THE RULES, I OPERATED ON A FAR MORE HONEST LEVEL THEN THE REST OF THE AGENCY, AND I OFTEN PITCHED IN WHETHER IT WAS CLEAN-UP, MONEY-OUT-OF-POCKET TO GET A GUARD TO POST, OR JUST SOME HELPFUL ADVICE. THAT JUST ISN'T THE TYPE OF SELF-CENTERED SLOTH THAT INHABITS MIDDLE-MANAGEMENT IN THESE COMPANIES. YOU GO TO SCHOOL TO LEARN COHERENT AND LINEAR THINKING AND GAMELOGIC..AND IT JUST DOESN'T APPLY IN SECURITY. THE OFFICE IS ALL ABOUT THEMSELVES, THEIR VOICE-BOXES ARE FULL SO YOU CAN'T GET THROUGH..BUT GOD-HELP-YOU IF YOUR PHONE IS DISCONNECTED FOR LACK OF FUNDS AND IT IS THE ONE TIME IN A YEAR THEY DECIDE TO CALL YOU...WHAMO! THESE PEOPLE ARE ALL MADHATTERS...AND THIS IS THEIR WONDERLAND!EVEN IF YOU ATE IT, AND DRANK IT ALL DAY, YOU'D NEVER BE THE RIGHT SIZE TO FIT INTO THEIR PROGRAM..WHICH, AFTER THIRTY YEARS. I HAVE YET TO DEFINE OR FIGURE OUT! YES, OTHER FOLKS SEE YOUR POINTS..WE HEAR...WE SYMPATHIZE! SMALL MINDS RUN SMALL BUSINESS'..BUT MAKE LOTS OF NOISE AND TROUBLE. WHY WE, AS A SOCIETY, ALLOW THIS NONSENSE TO PERPETUATE, IS BEYOND THE PALE OF REASON. IT IS RUDE, ILL-MANNEREED, AND ATROCIOUS . SO THERE YOU HAVE IT..FROM THE INSIDE. SPEAK YOUR MINDS..WE LOVE TO HEAR IT!

RINZINGRAND Jul 06, 2009

( WHY-THE-HELL WOULD I-OR ANYONE ELSE-WANT TO CARE IF WE MISSPELLED A WORD??!!DO YOU THINK PRESIDENT OBAMA CARES OR READS THIS BLOG?! DOES ANYONE IN AMERICA CARE???PLEASE REMOVE THE ANNOYING TRIANGLE WITH AN EXCLAIMATION POINT ABOVE...IT IS SO TRITE AND LUDICROUS!

RINZINGRAND Jul 06, 2009

you are now amazed...ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

• La
    lababy173 Jul 25, 2009

securitas sucks, i work for them here in NYC and im quitting on monday morning, they are liars and thieves, , , all this company cares about is the bottom line of how much they can save by screwing thier guards over, , with the amount of duties that i do other companies have to hire 2 maybe three guards, i work 40 hours weeks and take home less than 300.00 dollars, in the meantime the charge the client, 55.60 an hour for every hour i work, , ( i know i saw the invoice), , , tuesday im filing a complaint with the dept of labor cause i worked on holidays, and was paid regular base pay when i asked my supervisor why, he said oh its in the clients contract, , im pretty friendly with a person i know in HR and she told me thats ### cause securitas charged them holiday pay ever holiday, , , , ,

• La
    lababy173 Jul 25, 2009

securitas has this little ### kissing ### called David Correa, they call him an Inspector i call him a glorified snicth, he goes around every site and tries to catch guards off guard, or not doing thier duties, , one night the little smuck asked me what i was doing outside, (not knowing i was on meal break) i respectetly told him i was on my own time and if he wanted to talk to me he head to wait till i was back on duty, , , next day i found out i was written up, , after that i got on his wrong side, , i cant wait to sue securitas and that little snitch for borderline harassment

• B3
    b35 Nov 19, 2009

Had this one boss name John Flores and he changed is name to John Miranda. He was a crook! Securitas hired him!!!

• Go
    GotYa!9999 Jan 17, 2010

Richard who posted about "Briana" in San Jose California -

The reason the probably didn't hire you is because you have no clue what you are talking about! The Scheduling Manager is named "Brienne" and the HRG is "Liz". Maybe it was your inablility to follow instructions and keep names and titles straight that caused your lack of a phone call back.

If you are this big of a pain without being hired I can only imagine how usless you would be as an officer.

• Sk
    skip212 Jan 25, 2010

Thanks everyone, I was just going to apply to this company in New York City West 50th Street. I was told by people that work for them, that the company is pretty good to them. Glad I read this site.

• Si
    SimplMan Feb 16, 2010

Well the districts in my state aren't any better. I worked security for power crews after an Ice storm hit . Had to camp out in my vehicle for a week was supposed to earn 18.00 an hour for anything over 12 hours. when I got my check it was nearly 400 dollars short. I went to my DM, He told me some ### line about i would be paid according to california pay scale and some other ###. Needless to say I never saw that damn money. C an't believe I'm still working for these [censored] thieves.

• WHEN ARE YOU STUPID FOLKS GONNA GET IT! THE ONLY OFFICERS TRYING TO DEFEND THIS HALF-ASSED SECURITAS ARE THE ONES THAT AREN'T FIRED YET! THE ECONOMY WILL MAKE THEM UNEMPLOYED SOON, AND THEY WILL CHANGE THEIR TUNE. MY BEEF WITH SECURITAS IS LONG-RANGING, OVER MANY ISSUES, AND I KNOW THEY ARE CROOKED AND MEAN. THAT CAN BE PROVEN WITH PAGES OF TESTIMONY, WHICH I FULLY INTEND TO GIVE TO A SENATE SUB-COMMITTEE IN THE NEAR FUTURE. THIS IS HEAVY-DUTY STUFF-FOLKS ARE GOING TO JAIL FOR A LONG TIME, AND I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER TO SNAP THE DOOR SHUT ON THIS ORGANIZATION! THEY WON'T RESPOND TO THE INTERNET-BUT THEY WILL RESPOND TO CONGRESSIONAL SUBPOENAS THAT CARRY ARREST THREAT IF NOT RESPONDED TO-----AND BY THE WAY." HAVE A LOVELY DAY, GUYS"!

• PLEASE-ALL GUARDS NATIONWIDE. LISTEN AND UNDERSTAND! SECURITAS IS A CHEAPER. FOREIGN OWNED. OUT-SOURCED COMPANY THAT AQUIRES CONTRACTS AND COMPANIES----AND WEDGES THE FORMER EMPLOYEES OUT-AND REPLACES THEM WITH SUB SERVANT GUAURDS AT UNLIVABLE PAY WAGES, AND BULLIES THEM WITH WILDLY CHANGING RULES AND THEN STUFFS THEIR FILES FOR THE DAY THEY TROT OUT THE GARBAGE TO JUSTIFY NOT LETTING YOU GET A PARALLEL JOB IN THE COMPANY, OR DENYING YOU WORKER'S UNEMPLOYMENT. THEY CAUSE TROUBLE IN EVERY STATE IN THE UNION, AND GENERALLY PREY ON THE WORKING POOR. EVEN THE SHILLS WHO SING THE PRAISES OF THIS COMPANY ( YOU'LL USUALLY SEE THE INTERNET CITY AS SOMEPLACE IN PENNSYLVANIA-WHERE THE COMPANY HAS HOME OFFICE FLUNKIES WRITING ON THEIR BEHALF! ) THEY DON'T REALIZE THERE IS A NEGATIVE FILE ON THEM---BECAUSE THAT IS THE WAY THIS ORGANIZATION OPERATES! WE ARE NOT ARBIRARILY HURTING THIS SECURITAS-WE ARE DESTROYING IT BEFORE IT SAPS THE HONEST WORKERS WHO WANT TRAINING, A REAL CAREER, AND STEADY -LIVABLE WAGES. WE ARE LONG-TERM GUARDS WHO KNOW THE ENTIRE BIG NAMED GUARD AGENCIES ARE GONNA FOLD THIS YEAR-THEY ALSO ABUSE THE CLIENTS AND WORK FOR CLIENTS WHO ABUSE THE GUARDS. EVEN IF THEY SKIRT THE LEGAL SYSTEM WITH COURT RULINGS IN THEIR FAVOR ( LISTEN UP. FOLKS...! ) THEY LIE, THEY ABUSE, AND IT IS NO DIFFERENT DROM CITY TO CITY BECAUSE THE CORPORATE WHORES RUN IT WITH A NOD-AND-A-WINK OF COMPLICITY TO THE ABUSE! THIS IS HOW THEY MAKE THE MONEY OFF THE POOR IN THE SECURITY INDUSTRY. THIS IS WHY MANY MORAL AND HAED-WORKING GUARDS ARE UNEMPLOYED, WHY WE WANT THE WHOLE SYSTEM TO DIE, AND REORGANIZE LEGITIMATE GUARDS IN A REAL REPRESENTATIVE NATIONAL UNION TO STOP THIS CRAP! I'VE SAID MY PIECE=NOW YOU THINK ABOUT IT!!!

• SECURITAS IS NOT WACKENHUT-AND WACKENHUT WAS CROOKED AS A 3 DOLLAR BILL-THIS IS NOT QUALITY ENFORCEMENT OR CAREERS-IT IS A SCHEME TO MAKE CORPORATIONS RICH-AND LEAVE THE WORKERS FRUSTRATED AND BROKE-LIKE A WHORE BEATEN BY A PIMP! WHY DO YOU THINK GUARD STORIES ARE PRINTED DEPICTING GUARDS AS QHACKOS WHO PISS IN THE OFFICE COFFEE POT' OR DO STRANGE SEXUALLY HARRASSING THINGS? I RECENTLY DISCUSSED THIS WITH A RENOWNED PSYCHOLOGIST, AND HE SAID IT IS TYPICAL OF ABUSED PEOPLE WHO FEEL ENTRAPPED IN A WORK STYLE THAT IS MEANT TO STRIP THEM OF PRIDE AND SELF-ESTEEM. ASK YOURSELF, "WHY WOULD I PUT UP WITH THAT TYPE OF NASTY STRESS---FOR ANY PAY AMOUNT??!" WE ARE TALKING ABOUT COMPANIES THAT DAMAGE PERSONALITIES--SOME IRREPARABLY, AND WHISTLE IN THE BREEZE AS IF IT WAS YOUR PROBLEM! ARROGANCE-SHEER DAMNED ARROGANCE AND SHAME! DO YOURSELF A FAVOR-BOYCOTT SECURITY JOBS ALTOGETHER--FOR YOUR OWN SAKES!

• -----AND TO THOSE GUARDS IN AND AROUND PENNSYLVANIA AND/OR THE PUNK SHILLS WHO QUESTION MY WRATH-I AM GOING TO THE U.S. SENATE SUB-COMMITTEE WITH DOCUMENTATION, PLUS MY CREDENTIALS AS AN EXPERT IN THE FIELD ( 30 YEAR GUARD ) AND NAME NAMES, AS WELL AS CITE CRITICAL NEEDS FOR FEDERAL GUIDELINE REFORMS IN TRAINING, MANAGEMENT AND PAY SCALES! WHY-WHY THE HELL DO I CARE???? BECAUSE 75% OF ALL ENFORCEMENT OUT THERE ON CITY STREETS---IS SECURITY GUARDS! THE RANKS ARE HIGHLY ABLE, BUT THE LEADERSHIP IS PURE CRAP-ACORPORATION IS NOT AN ARMY LEADER! GREEDY CORPORATE WEENIES ARE DESTROYING WHAT IS LEFT OF WORKER'S PRIDE IN AMERICA-AND THAT MUST NEVER-NEVER BE ALLOWED TO HAPPEN! OUR EYES, OUR SPIRIT TO PROTECT IS MUCH TO IMPORTANT TO BE COMPROMISED BY SOME BIG CORPORATION HIRING SLAVE LABOR. IN SHORT---I CARE! NEVER-EVER THINK I WILL LET THIS ISSUE DROP-IT IS OPEN WARFARE FOR THE EXISTENCE OF AMERICA-AND IT MEANS PUSHING THE CORPORATE PIGS BACK INTO THE TROUGH THEY WADDLED OUT OF-FOR ALL OUR SAKES!

• Ca
    California1 Mar 01, 2010

I worked for Securitas for half a year, the Time manager kept talking down to me like I was a child, when he clearly never did security before he went to De vry online college. He made me work extra hours an not try to pay me for them, when I trained someone he tried to make me keep the guy there even after he told the guy I was training he was only going to be there for an hour tops.Then he removed me from the site because people actually liked me there, an when I asked for a Graveyard roving position he then said if he couldn't find me a place he would just transfer me to a new Manager an never did but I received a letter stating that I have declined all places an I will not be working for them anymore. When i went to speak to people about it no one was willing to listen.

• Th
    THROWTHETAUNT Mar 20, 2010

CALIFORNIA-THIS IS THE NASTY GAME A-L-L THE AGENCIES PLAY--"IT IS CALLED "THE BOUNCE". THEY CLOSE OUT YOUR OPPORTUNITIES WITH A COMPANY AND LEAVE YOU HANGING. IT IS A CORPORATE-DIRECTED POLICY CARRIED OUT BY MIDDLE-MANAGEMENTS AND DESIGNED TO TRASH POORER WORKERS WHO HAVE NO RIGHTS OR UNION TO BACK THEM! THESE COMPANIES ( THE WACKENHUT GROUP AND SPIN-OFF SUBSIDIARIES, SECURITAS SECURITY, ALLIED/BARTON, AND 50 STATE SECURITY ) OPERATE IN THIS MEAN AND SHAMEFUL MANNER, AND THE ONLY WAY TO ADDRESS IT IS TO BOYCOTT THESE AGENCIES AND STARVE THEM FOR THE MANPOWER THEY NEED TO FILL THEIR CONTRACTS. YOU MAY ALSO DESCRIBE THE STUPIDITY OF THE CLIENTS BY NAME ON THE BLOGS OF THE INTERNET. ONCE THEY CANNOT STOP THE FLOOD OF CRITICISM, IT WILL PUT A DENT IN THEIR REPUTATION AND PUT THEM OUT OF BUSINESS. NONE ARE SO MIGHTY THAT THEY CAN REFUTE THE UNDENIABLE FACTS! I CERTAINLY DID NOT SUPPORT THIS TREND OF BELLIGERENCE TOWARDS GUARDS IN THE THIRTY YEARS I SUPERVISED AND DISPATCHED AND PATROLLED-AND IT REALLY, REALLY PISSES ME OFF! THAT IS WHY I DON'T WORK IN SECURITY NOW, AND HAVE DECLARED FULL-ON REVOLUTION TO THROW OUT THESE COMPANIES, REORGANIZE THE GUARDS, AND GIVE THEM A UNION FORUM AND BLOG TO VENT THESE OUTRAGEOUS PRACTICES OF ABUSE! BET-YOU-ME----I MADE ENEMIES, FOR SURE! THEY ALL WANT TO BAN ME EVERYWHERE--BUT DUE TO THE ECONOMY AND LACK OF MANPOWER TO RECRUIT, AND POSTING THE TRUTH----THESE AGENCIES ARE STANDING ON THE GALLOWS WITH A SHORT ROPE AROUND THEIR NECKS----AND THEY KNOW IT! WE SENIOR GUARDS ARE AWARE OF THESE AGENCIES' CRAP-OLA, AND ARE TRULY SORRY YOU WERE ABUSED AND MISTREATED! IT DEGRADES THE SERVICE OF LEGITIMATE GUARDS TO PROVIDE A VIABLE SECURITY SERVICE-AND MAKES BAD FEELINGS ALL AROUND. OUR POSTURE IS TO GET RID OF THESE PARASITE ORGANIZATIONS AND THEIR MARGINAL MIDDLE-MANAGERS WHO REFUSE TO MODIFY THEIR ABUSIVE TACTICS. WE WILL NOT STAND FOR IT---AND MORE JOIN OUR RANKS DAILY SAYING" NO---HELL NO!"

• Op
    optimizing FUTURISM Mar 30, 2010

bye-bye easy times and money; the bees have flown the hive, and there ain't no honey-turn out the light, listen to the night; ain't nuthin' to exciting for the next dozen years! ALL THE YAHOOS ARE TELLING YOU WHAT YOU OUGHT TO DO-WHAT OUGHT YOU TO DO--PLUG THE HOLES IN YOUR SHOE----THE HARD TIMES ARE HERE-SO SING THE BLUES! OVER, OVER-THE DAYS OF WINE AND CLOVER-ALL GONE-ALL GONE-GUESS THE OLD MAN IN THE ALLEY WILL BE STAGGERING ALONG-DOWN SOME WINDY-COLD ROW AND AROUND THE CORNER---

• Op
    optimizing FUTURISM Mar 30, 2010

WHEN DO WE WAKE UP AFTER THE TORNADO AND FIND THAT AFTER OZ---WE ARE JUST BACK IN DREARY OLD KANSAS???!

• Th
    three little pigs Apr 03, 2010

SECURITAS IS NOT AN ANSWER TO ANYTHING-IT IS THE MAJOR CAUSE OF THE PROBLEMS-ALONG WITH THE "WHORE-SISTERS" WACKENHUT, ALLIED/BARTON AND 50 STATE! KEEP ADVISING THIS COLUMN OF Y-O-U-R EXPERIENCES-WE'LL BLAST SOME BRICKS OUT OF THEIR CASTLES FOR YOU!

• they promise you a dandy job-but you end up a hungry slob. just take one fart out of line, and your employment is left behind. you twilly-wits must understand-for the poor there are no rules to rule the land. they make and break them all day long, and wave bye-bye-so move along! DA TRASH IS VILE-THEY STUFF YOUR FILE. THEN YOU LOSE YOUR SMILE---IT IZZ DA SCAM! NONE ARE SO MEAN AS THE SLIME THAT SCAM THE POOR-AND IN A DOWN-TURN ECONOMY, THEY RAMP IT UP FULL TILT! i wish i had kinder things to say about the economy and SECURITY IN GENERAL--BUT THE FOLKS ARE ALL ROTTEN TO THE CORE-AND GETTING WORSE! STILL WANT A SECURITY JOB??! NO-I DIDN'T THINK SO...!

• PISS ON 'EM ALL AND DO IT AGAIN. CORPORATIONS ARE PIGS-AND SINCE THEY PISS-OFF ALL THEIR WORKERS---WELL, ---PISS ON THEM!

• Bo
    Bodycount49 May 03, 2010

I See all these complaints, and gripes, but the final choice was yours to make-
    i've been with this company 5 years, to all you out there that think you are
    better than myself @#$% you. i am well educated and have did jobs that most wouldnt
    for less pay---yes they have strange policies i do agree, but to bash a
    company that evidently you applied to and received employment when you had
    non is wrong, (i'm just a guard?) is that true? if so then you shouldn't even be in the business."
    you should read befor signing any form: ill bet it said paid according to site, or somthing of that
    nature. im ex military, i have some collage and a med degree, so to see you winers out there
    compaining about what you have look around. there are peopl in worse shape.
    but i'm retired. this is the perfect job when you need
    one, or want something to do... so quite crying and wining . you did it to your
    self, no one put a gun to your head...Oh btw you have the chance to improve any
    situation you are in...

The Reaper

• Sh
    Sharpearoundtheedges Jun 21, 2010

To Bodycount49 aka 'The Reaper",

I doubt your credentials sir; "im ex military, i have some collage and a med degree", oh yeah? that's funny, since your post is riddled with spelling and grammar errors. For your information it's college, not collage, two different words there buddy: needless to say your argument stating that you're "well educated" has been proven false.

One last note in regards to your supposed 'med degree' you should elaborate a bit further, since medical degrees come in many forms; toxicology, geneology, etc.; therefore, to make such a vague statement only sets off warning alarms to most people and for me it sets off my [censor] detector.

In the end, this whole 'business' as you put it, is nothing but contractor work and the job is just that of "Security Guard." The whole Security Officer nonsense is just garbage to feed yourself in order to give you some false sense of pride in your work, because in the end, your main goal and objective on your daily grind is to "observe and report." Nothing more, nothing less. You are a guard to the assets of the company in which you are contracted to and in most cases if something does actually happen throughout your shift, either you or another colleague within the company will more than likely call the people that can actually intervene the situation... ie: The Police.

It's also nice Mr the Reaper, that you did not even have the dignity to post your real name, therefore, it is clear that you don't even have the fortitude to stand by your statements nor word.

Harold Sharpe

mr robert Jul 23, 2010

it true securitas is a worst company i filled a compliant with alertline and they ingored my answers iam filling a class action federal lawsuit against securitas for discrimination and they denied a supervisor positon on me and gave it to someone else that never worked for the company before the person they gave it to a (female) iam a male

mr robert Jul 23, 2010

securitas is the worst company ever i been working on a federal class action lawsuit against securitas for discrimination and denied a supervisor position

mr robert Jul 24, 2010

i been wondering why securitas is under investigation by the federal government and always getting sued and never in there life won a case in court and always breaking court orders

JACK (CTU) Aug 14, 2010

("JACK" ain't comin' back-unless the Corporate President " un-queers " the personal files-"JACK" is resting, he is eating, he is off the government time clock! If you wreck the economy, or something blows up in your shift----YOU shovel the stuff that hits the fan-don't wag the finger-of-blame! The pay stinks, the clients are wretched and mean, and it is hard to walk a straight line in the world with a corporate finger wedged up your bum----right?! The cell phone is "OFF"! Go find USAMA-AND FRIENDS-and drop them a gift from above-----xxxxxxxxxxxxxx( "JACK BAUER"")) (the little [censor] you love to hate!) ON A DAY, LIKE TODAY-AS THE HOURS SLIP AWAY;WRITING LOVE LETTERS, IN THE SAND...

• Te
    teetee,Ho2 Aug 24, 2010

Good evening everyone. Has anyone got a complaint with G4S Security Solutions. Well, try this on. My son and I, drove to Atlanta, GA last week I had a 10am appointment. All the paperwork I had to fill out was done, down to the interview. A Major who works for the firm asked me how did I hear about the job. I told him from Careers.com. To my surprise, the job I was looking for back here in the Augusta metro area is currently manned. If I had known that driving over 163 miles for job wouldn't turn out I would not have bothered! This company, in my opinion should not be advertising work on the internet if there is no work available. And the so called HR people need to say that they either have or not hiring at this time, works wonder's. I'm just trying to make some sense of a failed attempt at getting a job my mistake. teetee, Ho2

• Re
    reginam81 Aug 25, 2010

Securitas is the worst prejudice company anyone can work for. They discriminate on bases of : race, personal appearance, sexual orientation...and the list goes on. They do not hire persons with dreadlocks (for sure the Washington, DC office) so many people need jobs right now. To make african americans have to cut or change their hairstyle to get the little bit of money they pay is RIDICULOUS! I want to know of any others that would like to get in on a class action suit against them. I was a victim of this company. Please email me @ regina.[protected]@yahoo.com.

Thanks.

• Ra
    RANDAROUND THE THOUGHT Oct 12, 2010

THEY MAKE YOU READ AND SIGN CLAUSES IN THE HIRING CONTRACTS FOR A REASON-THEY ARE NOT LEGITIMATE SUPPORT OR MANAGEMENT-THEIR RULES PROTECT THE MONEY-SUCKING---NOT THE WORKER, NOT THE CLIENT, AND NOT THE PUBLIC AT LARGE! FOLKS, AT FIRST BLUSH, LOOK AT MY COPIOUS BLOGS AND SAY "THIS MUST BE A CLOWN, OR A CREEP WITH A GRUDGE!" NOTHING COULD BE MORE FALSE-I HAVE WITNESSED THIRTY TEARS OF THIS CON AND ABUSE PERPETRATED ON GUARDS AND CLIENTS ( SOME OF THESE CLIENTS NEED TO BE [censor]-THRASHED ALSO FOR MEDDLING AND MICRO-MANAGING AND FIRING GUARDS FOR NO DAMNED GOOD REASON!), AND THIS IS NOT THE SOLUTION TO AMERICA'S SKILLED LABOR, SOLID JOBS, OR SECURITY IN GENERAL! THE MIDDLE MANAGERS ARE HOLDOVERS FROM AN ERA OF HODGE-PODGE MINOR CONTRACT WHEELING (WITH NO SERIOUS CONTRACT EXPANSION OR HIRING), AND ROUGH-SHOD CATTLE CHUTE MANIPULATING OF APPLICANTS THROUGH HUMAN RESOURCE BOTTLENECKS-WITH TRICKS AND NEGLECTS DESIGNED-NOT TO HIRE-BUT TO MANIPULATE NUMBERS ON POTENTIAL PEOPLE TRAFFICKING THROUGH THE PROCESS. AT 50 STATE METRO-RAIL CONTRACT-THEY HAVE PAPER ON APPLICANTS STACKED TO THE ROOF-MANY UNQUALIFIED-TO BE SURE! IF THE CRITERIA IS AT THE DISCRETION OF THE CLIENT'S COMMITTEE-THEN WHAT THE HELL ARE THESE RAINBOW-POLISHED FINGER-NAILED WELFARE ETHNICS ROLLING AROUND THE CONTRACT??!!THAT IS NOT SECURITY OR PRESENTABLE IMAGE TO THE PUBLIC'S LIKING! YET-THESE AGENCIES SPURN QUALITY EDUCATED, AND ALSO SENIOR GUARDS WITH PRACTICAL SENSE-IN FAVOR OF MIND-CONTROLLED ZOMBIES. THAT IS WHAT YOU GET ON THESE MAJOR FOREIGN-OWNER OUT-SOURCED CONTRACTS. OVERSEAS; THE GENERALS ARE GETTING WISE TO THIS MONEY-SAVING OUT-SOURCING----THE AGENCIES WERE HIRING ENEMY SYMPATHIZERS WITH THE TALIBAN---OUR ENEMIES! I AM SURE G4S SOLUTIONS (WACKENHUT) NORTH AMERICAN ARMOR (A SPIN-OFF CREATED FOR OBVIOUS PLAUSIBLE DENIAL IF "POOP HIT THE FAN";;-AS WACKENHUT EMPLOYED THIS PROTOCOL STATESIDE ALL THE TIME ON CONTRACTS!) WAS A COST-SAVING PLOY USED TO MAXIMIZE CORPORATE CASH FLOW-UNFORTUNATELY (AS WITH BLACKWATER), IT HAD LITTLE OVERSIGHT, QUALITY CONTROL, OR, MISSION- DIRECTED SECURITY PRODUCT CAPABILITY-AND HAD NO BUSINESS BEING A REALIZED ASSET OF SUPPORT TO THE MILITARY, EMBASSIES, OR EVEN DIGGING WELLS FOR TRIBAL GOATS TO WATER! WE KEEP TRYING TO SCREW THE PUBLIC AND THE WORKERS-AND OUR ENEMIES, VERY SOON, MAY EXPLOIT THOSE WEAKNESSES! STOP IT-HIRE REAL SECURITY OUTSIDE THESE MINDLESS AGENCIES-FOR THE SAFETY OF EVERTONE!